Do you recommend any J-pop or C-pop group?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Chinese Songs
Perhaps groups from Idol Producer like Oner, Tangram, Nine Percent, etc, or TFBoys are definitely an original (They were one of the firsts who debuted as a tween/teen) (Could be wrong about that but YHBoys and Boy Story was after them after their success)
I listen to scatters of C Idols but if you like to listen to people making covers then perhaps Lun Sang (Male singer) or Feng Timo (Female singer)
Some singers I listen to occasionally:
GEM
Joker Xue
Angela Chang
Jason Zhang
And so on.
Drama songs and a few from TikTok/Douyin are good too <3

Japanese Songs
I listen to scatters of songs from them instead of groups or soloists in general but here are a few I know of:
Kenshi Yonezu
If anime counts then Hatsune Miku <3
Just... WATCH SOME ANIME AND I SWEAR THE SOUNDTRACKS ARE 100% (A Day Before Us is a good one to start off with, it's on YouTube and contains eng subs)

Tfboys & More!

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Changbin
Dean
Woong
Jongho
Definitely Tfboys, Nine Percent, Nex7, Oner, Awaken F, Unine, Yhboys, Spexial, Tangram, C.T.O, Mr. Tyger, Mr. X, D7 boys, Boystory, Uniq, Vouge5, Dessert 5, Teens in Times or TNT, S.i.N.G, Rocket Girls.
Soloists: Luhan, Kris Wu, G.E.M, Vava, Tizzy T, GBoySwag, Zhu Xingjie, JJ Lin, Eric Chou.