Do you prefer Fall or Summer?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I prefer fall because halloween is in fall and its my favorite Holiday.

L

Love_alize071313

I like Fall because it's closer to winter. I love winter. Summer is too hot, Spring is buggy, Fall is nice but you never know what under them leaves ๐Ÿ‘€ Winter is cold but that's why layers were made, cuddles happen too, besides it's great to be cold, it makes me hyper.

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I like Fall because it's closer to winter. I love winter. Summer is too hot, Spring is buggy, Fall is nice but you never know what under them leaves ๐Ÿ‘€ Winter is cold but that's why layers were made, cuddles happen too, besides it's great to be cold, it makes me hyper.
I agree, where i live we canโ€˜t roll in the leaves out back in the wooded hill area or you will most definitely get a tick on you. I agree with the cuddles and layers of blankets, especially together.

L

Love_alize071313

I agree, where i live we canโ€˜t roll in the leaves out back in the wooded hill area or you will most definitely get a tick on you. I agree with the cuddles and layers of blankets, especially together.
Fr. I'm traumitized by Autumn Leaves bc when I was a youngin I was laying in the leaves and a snake slithered acrossmy stomach and I couldn't move until it was gone. I was terrified. Also sharp Winter air is great to inhale, whereas the air in Summer is like drinking water air.
All in all Winter is best for me.
GIF: Fox Dives Headfirst Into Snow - www.gifs-gif.com | Funny animals, Cute  animals, Animals

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Iโ€™m sorry

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Fall and Winter, for sure

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I perfer fall over summer because there's no annoying bugs in the way, the heat is not burning my skin, I feel cooler in the fall, another main reason because I was born in the fall.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
I agree completely, i love the leafs changing colors, well i dont know your birthday but happy birthday!! ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿ˜Š

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake