Do you know how to swim?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
yes i do! we have swimming diploma's over here ^

Sonyuna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I like being in the water literally, but I don't think I can properly swim/haven't took any swimming lessons ever, so I would count myself as: No, I don't technically know how to swim.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Yes. I’ve always been quite a strong swimmer so even though I’ve been a while since I last did, swimming comes naturally to me

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
i mean
i took a few lessons when i was 6 or 7
and i can stay afloat in the water and do backstrokes and stuff
so i guess so?

SaphiraLee27 *jkwithyou22*

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yes, I do know how to swim. I was taught how to swim at the age of 3. Now that I've grown up, I've saved many people from drowning. I've taught many people how to swim and face your fears even though your afraid or not afraid. I'm afraid of water but I try not to think of negative stuff.

ᵇᵒʳᵃʰᵃᵉ_ᴮᵀˢ 樂⟭⟬

𝐋𝐎$𝐄𝐑=𝐋𝐎♡𝐄𝐑
Credits
TinyTAN
User Title Change
Nachimbong
I used to take many swim classes as a kid but stopped cause during that time my sister had surgery so I couldn't go

but I've always loved swimming
during this summer I was staying at a college for summer school and they had a pool & I spent many hours there; one of those times I was able to get to the other side while rarely taking a breath (the pool width was probably like 10-15 ft) and there was only this other guy who was also doing 'laps' like me
my friends even complimented my swimming