Do You Engage In/Like Skinship?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

I love skinship. My bestfrien is (well- was i haven't heard from her in forever) was a cuddle bug and I got so used to it that i gotta have my lil' sister hold me when i cry or when im stressed bc that's what she used to do. I actually also wont mind having sm1 hold me while I sleep bc i can't sleep w/o being held or holding something or someone. So yeahh. But if you warn me ahead of time that you hate it, then i'll respect that and keep a distance. Then again........ What skin ship is going to happen during 2020?

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Are you more of a touchy person and enjoy hugs, cuddling, and other things like that?
Or are you like me and feel uncomfortable doing that for the most part, even with my closest friends and family.
It depends on the person. I'm more uncomfortable doing skinship with the opposite sex unless they're family or a significant other.

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
not really, unless its like a long time best friend that i completely trust and am comfortable with. other than that, no, i dont even hug my family unless im forced to, but thats just me

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I'm a much cuddlier person if I really know that person

M

myheartizomg

I like and engage in skinship with certain people only, definitely not everyone.

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
i love skinship, i wish i could do it more often but it's awkward af since like i dont look like the kind of person to like that + no one likes to do it with me sooo (also im bi n some ppl think im flirting/dating with someone just bc i hold hands with them lol)

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
It truly depends on the person. Like if i know them i'd be down for a hug anytime. And if i don't then i would be kinda weirded out by that🤡.