do yall have siblings ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

person

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dohyun
Keonhee
Joohoney
JinJin
if so how many siblings do yall have and do yall look alike ?
i have 3 younger sister and one younger brother. i am medium height with long brown hair and natural highlights through it. my eyes change shades of brown depending on my mood and i have pal-ish skin despite my heritage.

Corinna

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Jisun
Seoyeon
Chaeyoung
Saerom
I have my oldest sister, my two older brothers, then there is me, and then my younger brother and we don't look alike

Hai

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Woojin
Hangyul
Dino
i have 1 younger sister, all my relatives say that our baby photos look the same, but other than that we look diff

jonghosapple

Kpop Expert
Website
www.tumblr.com
Credits
Kino
Yunho
Jongho
I have 5 older brothers and 1 younger sister (@pocket_jinho). I had an older sister but she died way before I was born, and another brother right before me who was stillborn (my mom had 9 kids altogether). None of us really look alike. My dad is Mexican, my mom is white, and the genetics did not divide the same between us, lol

array

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Dino
Gahyeon
Jiyoon
Jiyoung
I've got two brothers, one is a year older than me and the other is a year younger. For a while my big brother and I were the same height so people thought we were twins, that was funny
I wish I had a sister, must be nice

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
i have a younger brother and everyone says we are "identical" but i definitely got the uglier genes no cap 🤡 i also have 1 step sister from my moms side of the family and 2 step sisters from my dads side of the family and i dont look like any of them (sadly)

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Younger Brother who is a giant....