dkz and monsta x similarity????

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lixiebestboy

Kpop Amateur
Website
youtu.be
Credits
so recently my mum has introduced me to this band named DKZ. At first listen I was sceptical about some of the beats in the song “Lupin” and it was somewhat familiar in Monsta x's song 'Gambler'. It could be just some coincidence but I want to see what you guys think on that

Last edited:

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
ooo yes after listening i kinda see the similarity a bit
it also seems like a slightly similar concept? but imo dkz and mx are completely different with every other mv/song lol

lixiebestboy

Kpop Amateur
Website
youtu.be
Credits
that’s true, okay what about cupid? see i also listened to it and it’s been another song that puts me off, it gives off seventeen vibes, especially the up-beat thing and if you’re a carat you’d know svt is very famous for up beat songs, imo

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
that’s true, okay what about cupid? see i also listened to it and it’s been another song that puts me off, it gives off seventeen vibes, especially the up-beat thing and if you’re a carat you’d know svt is very famous for up beat songs, imo
Seventeen doesn't own the genre of upbeat songs, though. There's plenty of groups that have and can do it. /g /lu

nana_citizen

Kpop Expert
Website
nctlvrcrrd.carrd.co
Credits
Rolling Raccoon
it kinda sounded like you were attacking dkz so i'm just gonna throw in the fact that gambler was released one year after lupin..

lixiebestboy

Kpop Amateur
Website
youtu.be
Credits
oh no no! i wasn’t attacking dkz at all, i think they’re a wonderful band i just heard some similarity’s that’s all! :>
also didn’t know about the gambler and lupin thing, i heard that that lupin was their new song? it must’ve been another or something

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
lupin came out a while ago i dont remember the exact date but cupid was their most recent song
and i dont really see the similarity between svt and cupid as a carat + ari and to add on to above svt is also known for various non-upbeat (?) songs such as fear, dont wanna cry, and home