Did you ever have a dream with a kpop idol??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rini

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I have very vivid dreams, and I always try to write them down in a "dream diary." If you're like me, and have a lot of interesting dreams, I suggest you do one too.
Anyway, here are a few dreams that I've had that included kpop idols. If you have any, tell me, I like to hear about peoples' dreams lol

• I was in high school, standing in the hallway, just minding my own business, until BTS suddenly appeared. They were walking together, linking arms through the hallway. Apparently they were really popular because a lot of people started looking at them and were like, "omg it's BTS!! WOW!!"

• Some YG artist left the company and went to PNATION... (Mind you, I had that dream the night of November 2nd of last year. Six days later, CL left YG... so maybe it wasn't much of a dream but more like a prediction? I dunno, you tell me, am I a psychic????)

• There was this dance competition thing I was in and we had to learn a group choreo. There was a lot of kpop idols there, most importantly, Chungha. So while the dance instructors were assigning parts, I was in the bathroom or something and Chungha was the last in line to be given a part. So because of that, Chungha and I couldn't get a part in the choreo. Since we were the only ones who couldn't participate, we started talking to each other. We made a promise to be partners for another choreo in the future. Chungha then pointed to a clock in the room and she said, "don't the hands in the clock remind you of actual hands?" I said no.

• I heard an Ailee song that featured Suga... It was a really good song, just so you know.

• I was on a tropical island that a lot of kpop idols (mostly dudes) were on. Me and Jisung from NCT were talking and walking together to a store. Then all of a sudden, Seonghwa from ATEEZ and Johnny from NCT started talking to us. I really wanted to go to the store, so I just abandoned Jisung and ran. When I got inside, I bumped into OLI LONDON. When I saw him, I gasped and walked away. I started looking through the aisles until I saw Somi. Suprised to see a female idol for once, I said, "OH MY GooooOOD IT'S SOMI!!!" And I went and hugged her. I like to call this dream "Idol Island," or, "I-LAND..." lol

• I've had TWO dreams about me being a kpop idol. The first one was really fuzzy when I woke up, so all I know about it was that I was an idol. The other one was better. So I was sitting at a table and I was talking to Lia from ITZY, telling her how I am a kpop idol. Then I stopped, realizing that I was talking to Lia, another kpop idol. I said to her, "why am I telling you this when we're in the same group?" We both started laughing... (So I guess I'm the sixth member of ITZY?)

These two kinda don't count but they're kpop related so:
  • (G)I-DLE had a comeback and had these little cakes based on the song. There would be four pink strawberry-flavored cakes in each box. There was a message on the side of the box by Soyeon where she said that she was "on her way to become a professional baker." I ate three and I gave the last one to my mom. We both really liked it.

• I don't wanna explain too much bc this one is kinda boring but I had a classmate who looked a lot like Felix from skz

Anyways, tell me your kpop dreams!!
wow you can find a picture of everything.png

rini

Kpop Rookie
Credits
yes it was actually today. i was just a mamamoo concert though
that's the only kpop dream i ever had :')
:tt:i'm jealous!! i've never been to a concert, not even in my dreams
so you're pretty lucky lol

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
ive had some

- i was on the set of asc for some reason and jae was showing me around and for some reason jinsoul was there she waved at me and i waved back
- me and mamamoo ran down a highway to go to ihop
- namjoon and hoseok were fixing computers at my middle schools computer lab and me and my friend walked in and just watched them

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I had one where there were members of WayV just walking around my school but like they'd just pop up out of no where. There wasn't any interaction it was just them doing their thing and me doing my thing in an empty hall way (five feet apart cause they're not gay)

Toasty

Kpop Groupie
Credits
I did. I think there was at least 5 idols in my dream and it was very weird lol. Anyways the best part in that weird dream:
Johnny was apparently my bff :sneaky:

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I was one from the Seventeen crew. Seventeen was at their world tour performing 'Home' on the stage and I was at backstage. They finished performing and came to backstage and Jeonghan asked me for a water bottle. I was in charge of supplying water bottles. 😂😂

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
Yeah I have and now I am going to told you only these who I remember:
- I had gone to the store to buy milk and when I got home I saw a cardbord next to the elevator which said that Blackpink was staying on the 3rd floor, and Bts in our apartment I was very happy and when we went home we saw the door open and to have lots of shoes and suitcases
- I was walking outside with my friends and Xiumin from Exo was with us we were just walking my friends were walking forward, and I was back with Xiumin and talking to him about a dessert called "Corny"

I also remember that I was having a dream with Stray kids but I can't remember the dream to tell it

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Yeah, it's actually harder for me to recall a dream that didn't have anything to do with kpop since I have kpop-related dreams pretty frequently 🤷‍♀️
Not that they're anything too entertaining but they'll just pop out of nowhere and idk, we'd just interact and do normal stuff I guess

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
My dreams are deteriorating like my damn vision, I hardly remember them. The second I wake up I'm like "What did I dream about?"

For some reason a lot of my dreams that I can actually pinpoint or slightly remember that they show up in are like nightmares or twisted (I hate it but it happened all the time even before I got into kpop so they just got thrown in after I discovered kpop) nothing ever happens to the idols don't worry the bad stuff always happens to ya girl, at least they bring me a smile during the pain!

The one nice one I somewhat remember was with VeriVery and I was a female actress in the filming for one of their mvs, nothing extravagant happened but we were playing around in a park like little kids and it was really fun (says this as if it actually happened IM)

Tracy

‧˚ʚ 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 ɞ˚‧
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Yes I have had some, I always remember my dreams because I dream a lot but not all of them are good
ONCE I met Bts in my dream it's like we are friends and meeting for the first time and we greeted each other with hugs and bright smiles, I was so happy in my dream we talked a lot and played too.
I met Bts in my dream many times.

One time it was like we had a sleep over me and BTS and I was close beside V the others were close by talking and playing and V and i were talking about himself and he told me some things that was happening with his life and how he feels and I was sad while he was telling me about it, and I could relate to some of the things happening with him and he started crying and I hugged him and he kept crying and then the others come and asked why he was crying I told them them some of them were crying too and wehad a emotional night, I hugged all of them and told them they were amazing and should be strong.

Another one I met txt we were at a house playing video games and it was fun, we talked a lot and I wooped their ass in the games.

Recently I met Ateez in a dream it was crazy they were so amazing, I didn't want to wake up but then something weird happened I won't say what.

Last edited:

Kim_Moki

Dₒ yₒᵤ Bₑₗᵢᵥₑ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ᵢₘₚₒₛₛᵢbₗe (Barry Alan!)
Author
how do you go from happy to sad welll (me)
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Peppa Pig
Pink Bear Plush
Candy Bong Z
I had a dream where i was in an empty classroom i got up and opened the door and i saw all of the students on the other hallway i was like what's going on hen a teacher went by then and said we have to get out of the school immediately when everyone ran out the door i saw a person on the wall so i ran out like the rest later i went home and all of my classmates were there i was like wtf is going on bla bla bla the next day we all went back to school but something was different all of my classmates were kpop idols stray kids were in my class and bts later after class it was break time soi went to the roof and i saw my biaaaassss Chaeyoung and then..i ran up to here naruto running with a knife in my hand then i killed her..

(i woke up in te middle of the night scared sooo i stayed up till morning it was not healthy at all)

Kim_Moki

Dₒ yₒᵤ Bₑₗᵢᵥₑ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ᵢₘₚₒₛₛᵢbₗe (Barry Alan!)
Author
how do you go from happy to sad welll (me)
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Peppa Pig
Pink Bear Plush
Candy Bong Z
I had a dream where i was in an empty classroom i got up and opened the door and i saw all of the students on the other hallway i was like what's going on then a teacher went by then and said we have to get out of the school immediately when everyone ran out the door i saw a person on the wall so i ran out like the rest later i went home and all of my classmates were there i was like wtf is going on bla bla bla the next day we all went back to school but something was different all of my classmates were kpop idols stray kids were in my class and bts later after class it was break time soi went to the roof and i saw my biaaaassss Chaeyoung and then..i ran up to here naruto running with a knife in my hand then i killed her..

(i woke up in te middle of the night scared sooo i stayed up till morning it was not healthy at all)
dont read that one read this one i messed up some words