Dezert - The Walker (MV)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
@Yae Miko @Pbioilp if you guys wanna listen to it. Itโ€™s good but itโ€™s okay if you donโ€™t want too

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Oh ok ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Iโ€™ll listen to it later
Okay! Like I said, no pressure. I just saw you reacting so I thought maybe you were interested lol

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Yay! Iโ€™m glad you like it!

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
Thatโ€™s actually so good
Do u have any recommendations for any other song by them?

There was a part in the song that sounded familiar but idk from where

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Thatโ€™s actually so good
Do u have any recommendations for any other song by them?

There was a part in the song that sounded familiar but idk from where
I like all their songs but since a lot of them are in Japanese and I canโ€™t read it, I canโ€™t translate it but their songs Your Song and Thirsty? Are good too

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

sanasideup

divinโ€™ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
@sanasideup you might like this
i like it! i also like the song of theirs that automatically came on next. i haven no idea what it's called bc the title was in japanese, but it sounds like they were saying psycho wheat desk lol

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
i like it! i also like the song of theirs that automatically came on next. i haven no idea what it's called bc the title was in japanese, but it sounds like they were saying psycho wheat desk lol
Lol! Yeah, I donโ€™t know many of their song titles cause theyโ€™re in Japanese, but all of their songs are great