cw // covid -- 5 members of ENHYPEN tested positive for COVID-19

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

luviebahiyyih

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა K1M HYUNJ!N ★₊˚୭
Author
Website
kishidaririkazz.carrd.co
Credits
✧ fromis_9 Jiheon ✧
Hayoung
Sheep Plush
Llama Plush
Apparently a few members recovered? I think Jake and Jungwon recovered not sure about the rest ALSO, do not listen to what I'm saying fully as I'm not quite sure it's just what I heard!

luviebahiyyih

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა K1M HYUNJ!N ★₊˚୭
Author
Website
kishidaririkazz.carrd.co
Credits
✧ fromis_9 Jiheon ✧
Hayoung
Sheep Plush
Llama Plush
Apparently a few members recovered? I think Jake and Jungwon recovered not sure about the rest ALSO, do not listen to what I'm saying fully as I'm not quite sure it's just what I heard!
Continuing what I said I searched it up and I saw most articles about Jake recovering, a few about Jungwon, 1-2 about Jay, 1-2 about Sunghoon haven't seen any for Heeseung or Ni-Ki

pawziie

catz ! > . < 🗯
Author
Credits
New Jeans
WIZ*ONE Bong
Pink Bear Plush
Cookie Bite
Oof lemme add some proof-:

On September 16th, BeLift Lab announced that all members of ENHYPEN, who previously tested positive for COVID-19 – Jake, Jungwon, Jay, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Ni-Ki – are now fully recovered.

Members Jake and Jungwon were COVID-19 free last week. Jay, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Ni-Ki left the COVID-19 care facility as of today. Sunoo, who was in self-quarantine after testing negative, also left his quarantine period.

In other news, next month, ENHYPEN will be coming back with a new album~ SJDHfghjhgfds AHHHHH (sorry had to add that pfft-)

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
I hope they don't get any long-lasting effects. Good that they recovered and exciting for the album!