Criminal love chap 1,2 & 3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 9 (Runaway)

Jimin pov

After I headed over to the living room with a bottle of wine, I just sat on the sofa alone. I began to drink but then Jin comes back but frowning. “Jimin are you gonna say sorry?” he says. I lean back and look up from the wine. “I don’t know, I said he’ll learn one day.” Namjoon comes back booming. “Ok, He’s okay and Jimin don’t be too aggressive on the poor bunny.” I put my arm leaning back and the bottle of wine on the table. “I’ll check on him.” Then I get up and walk over to my room. And when I enter my room, Jungkook was hugging a bunny plush.

I grit my teeth “Now you understand not to disobey?!” Jungkook just sat there not responding back. I move closer. “Did you?!” I asked. I started to lose my patients. “Maybe?” he finally replies back. “Good” Then I sit on the edge on the bed. “Where did you get this pink bunny from?”

“Namjoon and Jin” The younger clarifies

“Oh really?”

“Yeah, They wanted to comfort me because I started to cry in pain.”

I flip back my hair. “At least they calm you down, cause you’ve really could of give me a headache” Jungkook laughs a bit and I just roll my eyes. Great. “I’ma be right back just need to get some food for ya, I almost forgot to feed ya baby boy” Then I leave to get the food.

mU31hGtLr0046-1v43w-iT4QCVJVgUZzd3A3GIGHFTTF6vE0z6uixpReQN2jRbAiFqZYT3xajI1E0J4G2i4LtsWtNBUzT07XDlzc-fXq31OQmNlLElLuZbgHg2PVL44S7GWvywm8

When I bring Jungkook’s food to him, He almost makes me drop his food. Jungkook had open the window open and escaped. I place his food down and quick look for him. I check around he window and area but nothing. Then I yell the members ot come quick. “What happened?” says V. “My property is gone.

Suga looks at me in confusion “What how?” I shake my head as if bewildered. “I don’t know!! But you’re all coming with me to find him.” They all agree and hurry out from the house. Jhope dances his way out bring Cemal with him. I feel dizzy, Jin looks at me. “Jimin you’re drunk!!” He yells across my face. “What? Drunk? Since when?” I said. Namjoon looks at me with a raised brow. The bottle of wine on the table can explain.”

“What the f*ck were you think Jimin? You forgot that Jungkook was in your room and you said you don’t want him opening the window.” V tells me. “I did?” I said. I felt like I was acting dumb. I don’t remember. “No, you told him to open it” says Jhope. I smacked Jhope on the head and he just dies. Then we all leave to find him

Jungkook pov

I had a good chance to runaway. Even though it was raining I decided to leave anyways. Jimin had me bruised up and I didn’t like it. I tried to find an area where he won’t find me. But then after I noticed I saw Sinjin and Sugar Daddy standing across the street looking at me, Especially Sinjin. After Sinjin walked closer to me he said “Hi baby, Are you alone and not with that Jimmy trash boy?” I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to answer him. Then I stepped back.

Sinjin grabs onto my waist and tries to block me from leaving. “Not so fast baby, Sinjin wants you to know that I’m your Daddy!” he exclaims at me. I kicked Sinjin in his area and took the advantage to escape, Sugar Daddy chased me and Sinjin joined after his pain was over, I slipped in the middle of the road. A car was coming by way, I wanted to get up but my leg was bleeding. The car was coming closer, I didn’t want to be hit. I also didn’t want Sinjin and Sugar Daddy to come and take me away.

I over heard someone shouting my name, It was Jimin! Jimin and the rest of his members came by. Jimin ran across the street and grabbed me, But the car came more closer. Until when I saw the car moved to the other side by a strong force, I was surprised. I wondered how The car moved to other side and it was on fire and the person inside was to.

“What happened?” I said to the other members who were standing there smirking and Jhope showing his teeth. “That would be me and Suga.” states V. Jimin picks me up in his arms. “Why did you ran away from me?!” He exclaims. “It’s because I didn’t like the way you treated me” I sputtered. Jimin nods. “Okay then, Come back and don’t leave.”

“Okay, But Sinjin and Sugar Daddy are chasing me.” I say to Jimin. Jimin looks around and frowns. “Why?!” I shrugged “I don’t know, They think you dumped me” Jimin puts me on his shoulder and takes out his pist*l. “I’ma find those 2 clowns and murder their *sses to death!” he states. I just hope Jimin doesn’t kill me to.

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 10 (Lover?)

Jimin pov

When we arrived back I went over to my room and placed my property on the bed. I sat down beside him. “Jungkook, what you did was unbelievable.” I said to him, scratching my forehead. Jungkook didn’t say anything besides hugging the pink bunny plush.

I touch his face grabbing on to his cheek. “Jungkook here is a reason why I didn’t kill you” I say “ Normally I would kidnapped idiots and murdered them and toss them back at the motherf*cker streets.”

Jungkook sat up and looked at me while I was speaking. “But why?” I give him a long look. “Does Jungkook want to be killed?” I thought to myself. “Jungkook look, I know we have united together, It’s just that I have grown feelings for you.” I explain to him.

The younger nods and just stares into space like he’s thinking of something in his head. “You have feelings for me?” he says. I nod in agreement “Yes I wanted you to be my lover and I don’t even know if you’ll accept me at all” Then I paused for a moment “If not then what gives” I say narrowing my eyes at him.

“Please don’t kill me” says the younger with fear flooding his veins. I look at Jungkook and I pull him closer to me. “Look kook, I know in the relationship you’re known as the good and me as the criminal” I say to him without moving my hands off his cheeks “I still love you and don’t give a f*ck what people think of you and me.”

Jungkook smiles and blinks fast “I accept your feelings” he says. I smirk “Perfect” Then I walk up to closets and dig for something. When I find it, I take it out and walk over to Jungkook. I bend on one of my knees and hold the items in front of me. “Will you be my boyfriend?” I asked. Jungkook smiles that I can see his bunny teeth. “So cute” I say under my breath.

The items were a box of chocolates, Flowers, and a small box. Inside of the small box was a ring. Jungkook’s eyes gleamed when he saw the items in front of him and me. “I opened the box and showed him the ring that was inside. “Yes!” he says with excitement. I put on a small smile.

“Jimin hyung, Can we go somewhere?” says the younger. I paused for a moment “Okay where though?” I say. Jungkook smiles and names a few places he wants to go “How about the mall, The park, Amusement park, The beach, The movie theater, or to a restaurant?”

Those were a few places, my smile fades when he says public areas. “Jungkook, Now hold it right there” I tell him “You know I’ma f*cking criminal, right?” Jungkook’s eyes widen “Oh nevermind” *DIES*. “Jungkook look, I'ma disguise myself okay, Just need to find the right outfit.” I tell him. Jhope comes in my room

“Hey Jimin I got these clothes” he tells me. I look back at him “Wait how the f*ck do you know were leaving?” I questioned him. Jhope smiles “I can hear your voices from the bullsh*t living room.” he explains. “Okay then give them to me” I ordered. Jhope hands them over and I leave to put them on.

When I come back, I looked in the mirror and looked childish. I model my outfit to Jhope and Jungkook: An overall, a hat, yellowish shoes, and a white shirt; I looked like a little kid walking in school or a painter, I suppose? “My face will still get me into trouble you know?” I say waving my hand at Jhopes face. he takes something from him pocket and puts it on my face. They were glasses. The lenses were like yellow color,

vPDlu2XPJpW2yM3Z55-PYbQSiRi6dP9W7EVHo3x-XkrAjtY4ZMlU_zj-Br-eeTL8w9zzx3YLNfrFPrkIGw2LqdohdbicQYNREc-gFs01ky5rN5pH3IlbTC5NNtDHvWwuznJ29d5U

“Okay, Thanks” I say to Jhope, He nods and Jungkook and I head over to the front door to leave. When I grab my keys from the table in the living room, I look at all of the members that were there. “Also while I’m gone, Don’t cause any trouble” I warned them “If I do see any trouble I’ll tear who ever causes it.” Then I stomp out of the house and get into my car with Jungkook and drive away.

Last edited:

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 11 (Kiss)

Jimin pov

When we arrive to the mall I look over at Jungkook who seemed excited to be n his first date with me. “So kook, You ready to shop?” I asked him. Jungkook nods. Then I opened the door to emerge, Then I go over to kookies side, and opened the door for him. I take his hand and he emerges from the car.

We walk over to the mall and see a huge crowd of people blocking one another and some just standing there like the idiots they are. I grab Jungkook’s hand “Stay close to daddy” I demanded him. Jungkook smiles “Okay Daddy” he replies back. We enter and take a walk around the huge mall.

When We look around the clothes aisle we find Namjoon and Jin. We walk over to them “Yah Bi*ches shopping?” Jin smiles” You bet we are, Joonie and I are having a wonderful time together.” he exclaims with joy. “Yep, I wanted to take my jinnie somewhere today so were here shopping then we’re gonna head to a restaurant.” says Namjoon. I nod

“I see, Me and my kookie are going to the mall, The other place is still unknown so who knows.” Jin smiles “Jungkook, Did you see that pretty dress at the dress section?” he says to Jungkook.

“No Jin hyung, I haven’t “ he replies back.

“You should, They look so beautiful, Joonie said that he will buy three for me.” he says with excitement. “They all look very pretty.” *DIES*

“Yep, Jinnie really loves them, anyways where were you guys heading?” asks Namjoon. “Oh officially we were gonna go to the men clothing but I heard Jin offering to my baby boy abou dresses so were heading over there now” I say pulling Jungkook with me to the dress section.

“Bye bye!” says Jin who was waving happily and so was Namjoon. After we arrived I looked at the dresses Jin spoked to us earlier about. He was right they do look pretty for my baby boy to wear. “Jungkook I’ll buy u some dresses, Go ahead choses some then come back to daddy to buy them for you.” I say while giving Jungkook a nudge.

Jungkook slowly moves forward and looks around

vrB0ZNCh8juPJF5HG8AoQt47G6hD9dUPnXcdCXdNe4diGVtRapnQDbD7CMXgjYu9LQLZydjmRN5QvSv-Lg0mr0cfkjOkFA8WwNrRp0QEFAqlQz9hDjLomq4t9hPxi5ixfcfbm56M

Jungkook comes back with three dresses; a blue one, a pinkish one, and a orange-yellow one

bbSEL_liBzknYkb3mw0EtOaa5D1CR4jmJT_ZF-J7CDWmvkJEmMsJaoBcNdIUIBXkYDRoKQP5YH8LLV0CFPB7uLTNg_aQhfROmTZp8KQO3ErXRsPhP3DkXphS0o466pAhh5BSbF28
TUV0WYqhw5fSO5LgL8bTKR8EhzqCUPhxMMqYQkRN5SB4nmP9JrAA-T-GJ4UVy2MQFADlIz8M_aKVkyjNzZht9Dspv3w_2foqiRTL5eKS0GkEER6evBpTifwxzLpvbM-aMDempzbW

4hgSLnTiKxTXkyp4aDw6cP0p40ZvTI9yB0zd3wk2jsV6D_x-0SYGkiKKWo4c6CCV75riqRwrKLvaHnQGJz-rDCKZWvVGu5fAQft3fLydLDD4hvmsHZOtkESnlqM6MBK1PW25gFdL

I raise a brow “Sexy” I say, Jungkook blushes “Daddy, I love these ones!” he says. I smirk at him “Daddy will buy it now” I say. Jungkook smiles showing his bunny teeth then I grab onto his hand and squeeze it tightly.

We both walk over to the entrance and skip the cashiers who were staring at me and my bunny. “Hey Aren’t you gonna pay for thoses?” the stupid lady asked us. I paused and turned around. Jungkook speaks up “Yes, But I think he wants to look for something to.” he replies back to the annoying lady. The bi*ch nods and continues her dumb job. “Jimin hyung, You gonna get something so we can pay right?” he asks me. I shake my head.

“Nah, I’m a criminal and I don’t need to pay. It’s free for us” I tell him. Jungkook mouth opens and the closes. “Wait what are you doing?!” Then I take out something from my pocket then point it at the security who was near by the exit. It was my pist*l. I shoot him and he falls down dead. We run, hide ourselves without being caught. Now what do these f*ckers want from me?

Now there’s poices arriving here and more idiots coming to. I reach for my phone and call Namjoon. “Namjoon, It’s me and I need you to tell Suga or V to bring back up here. I’m in trouble and dumb f*cks are trying to wipe us out.” I explain to him.

“Ok, I’ll tell them” then the phone call ends. Ugh! I just hope They come quick! We run out of the mall, We found a helicopter and there stood Suga. “Yo, Climb up!” he said to us, As we both climbed up, We both found Namjoon and Jin inside. I sat near the side of the window. I held out my pist*l and started to shoot the people below.

Then I spotted sinjin near a giant crowd of cowards screaming and running back and forth.Sinjin was walking with loads of bags in his hands and singing.

3rd person pov

Sinjin was walking out of the store and singing a tune. “La la la la la la, Sinjin world! Whoo!” he sang out but then he wasn’t watching where he was going, Jimin shot him down and Sinjin fell down and started to burn up on fire.

Then a huge crowd came by him and started to beat him up and kick him. They even scattered his things all over the place! Whoa, Sinjin You should’ve stop sing cuz you got yourself stampede! Most of his things were broken and shattered. They were tossed around and stolen. Poor bi*ch had lost his things and his dam *ss money. P.s the bags were ripped ike his pants that had holes. Sinjin dude, Why do you have holes? Did you fart so hard that you end of burning up your pants with farts??

Jimin Pov

AeUJskz8LV32MS_4rvANrOJHknPm-RTJD6QUzWr4am0NFXx_XjnMEWLihS_cxHwyvAhx-kqVDPAxOpvxXfzBMQu5DHM77O3_7T4Mvf7pkoRtKiukb4pYKIIFIaOqAd9h8rkzpk1O

As we were dropped of at the park by Suga, Jungkook and I were siting on the soft grass near a tree. It was dark and we both stood there talking to each other. “You know Jungkook, That was sort of a bad idea right?” I told him. “Jimin hyung, It was epic!

I looked at him with one of my brows raised. “It was?” Jungkook smiles “yes! This is he best date I ever had with you!” he shouts. “Oh, That was unexpected” I mumbled. Then I put my hand on his hand that was next to me. “Jungkook babe, Shall we kiss?” I asked him.

“Okay then” he says then we both kisses underneath the tree that was above us. The wind was somewhat chill.
Then I looked over at the moon. “Jungkook baby, Daddy wants to play” Jungkook didn’t responded.

I started to unbuttoned my overall and take off my shirt. I undressed my kookie, then I went on top of Jungkook and started to kiss him deeply everywhere on his body. Jungkook began to moan. We we kissing for a bit then Jungkook stops me. “Daddy It’s so dark out here and I starting to feel a bit cold.” I get up “okay baby boy” Then I pick him up bridal style into the car and drive back home.

When we got home I directly headed to my room and ignored my members.
And threw Jungkook on the bed and started to kiss his undressed body. I took off my pants and he started to moan. I licked his n*ppes and Jungkook started to moan more louder “ahh~ mmh~” I started to bite his collarbone and bite down on it. “Jimin ah~!”

I started to thrust harder into Jungkook and he started to whimper “J-Jimin ah~” I smirked “You’re very sexy” I say. Then I sucked on his left n*pple and twisted it that I made Jungkook scream. “D-Daddy Ah~” he moans louder. I started to suck on to his neck and bite once more on it. “Jimin ah~” says the younger

“Do you want daddy to f*ck you harder?” I asked him. “Yes Daddy ah~” he screams. I thrust my c*ck harder into him. Then I started to moan along with him for minutes. “Baby c*m for daddy” I demand. Jungkook starts to c*ms.

*Few minutes pass by*

Then I start to feel tired and land right next to my baby boy, “Oh baby boy that was fun, wasn’t it?” I asked him. Jungkook was looking like he was out of breath. “Oh yes daddy” I turn my head towards him, Then I take off my glasses.

“well goodnight baby boy”

“Good night daddy” Then we both fall asleep together. What a dream come true.

Last edited:

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 12 (Balancoire) *Meaning swing*

Jimin pov

The next morning we all woke up and got out of bed. I look over at the sleeping Jungkook who was besides me on the bed. I get up and got to my closet. I put a shirt on and switched out of my outfit that looked a bit to childish.

When I changed my clothes I sat on the bed poking my baby boy. Jungkook moves and opens his eyes. He looks around hen smiles at me. “Good morning daddy!” thrills Jungkook

“Good morning, ma mignonnette.” I say. “How are you? Did you sleep well baby?” Jungkook gets up and changes into another outfit. “I’m good.” the younger says as he pulls his sweater over his head. I nod “That’s good to hear, Now let’s get going” I say while pulling his hand with me.

When we went over to the living room, We only saw V and Namjoon. Suga and Jhope were not there.Jin was in the kitchen making breakfast. “Hey Jimin!” shouts Jin from the kitchen. “You want some toast?” he offers. I head over to the kitchen, and pick up the plate that Jin was offering me. “Thanks” I say and go back to the living room.

“Today we’re heading to the park, right?” asks V. I look up a him. “Yea, I’ma take, every singe one of you”. Suga and Jhope came down, They both had their hair like a bird’s nest. “Jimin, Last night I saw this bi*ch trying to flirt with me, V and Jhope!” exclaims Suga. Suga, V and Jhope went clubbing while, me and my kookie headed to the park. Jin and Namjoon, left to the movies.

“Hey that rhymes!” points out Jhope, while holing out one finger. My gaze over Suga hardens. “Wait, What happened las night?”

“A girl we encounter at clubbing was trying to flirt with us!”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

V leans back on his chair “Maybe she was desperate, that she wanted a boyfriend.”. I look over at V. “Wait did she tell you guys anything?” i aksed. Something about this person tells me they wanna get closer with us. I try to picture a random girl and Jhope kissing. My thoughts were interrupted when Jhope speaks up “She just said she loves the boy group, Ikon”

I frown. “Okay, To her does she think you guys look like ikon?” My voice gets serious. They stay silent. “Maybe?” says Jhope *DIES* . I narrow my eyes. “More annoying f*ckers coming our ways”. Namjoon looks confused. “Who are you guys talking about?”

**** Times passes by***

It was getting late, and we were getting ready to head to le parc. As we were waiting for Jungkook and Jin to hurry up, They were changing and talking to each other, It made them slow down. “Okay, Yah ready?” I asked. They all nod in agreement. We left walking on the streets. The street lamps were shining bright on us as we walking past them and the streets.

We saw a girl standing under the street lamp. She had a dress shirt and wore black shoes. I took out my g*n ready to aim. Bu when I aim at her Jin stops me. “Jimin, What are you doing!” hisses Jin. “Murdering some bi*ch n street, Why?” Jin shakes his head. “No, You might get caught and someone will tell that you’re out!” Namjoon smiles. “Yeah, Jinnie does have a point.” I roll my eyes. “I know what I’m doing, so let me do so.” I say aiming my g*n at the girl.

Jungkook looks a me aiming. When I shot she looked and began to scream and run away. Even started to panick. She wanted to hide but I continued to throw more aims. Until she fell down dead and blood started to drip and spread out. I smiled “Perfect.”

Jhope burst in laughter and V just gave him a cold look. “Okay guys let’s go.” I say making a signal with my hand. They all follow behind. As we arrived, we saw a few clowns, walking. I shook my head in disapprovement. “No this can’t be…” Then I lighted up a match and threw in near a tree. The tree wasn’t too big or too small. It was the perfect tree to set on fire. I mean It would be nice if it were just us as a crew.

The people that were there ran away or started to scream out of their lungs. I pull Jungkook by my side and headed for the swings. I sat down and he sat down on my lap. Then I started to swing slowly “baby boy, You see isn’t nice to just have the two of us on the swing together and with the stars above our heads?” i asked.

Jungkook smiled “You bet it is.” then I put my hands sound his waist, grabbing onto him tightly. “Nothing can destroy the two of us” I tell him. Jungkook’s eyes sparkled like diamonds. “You really think so daddy?”

“Yeah, We’re together forever and nothing can get in the way of our relationship” Jungkook giggles. “Daddy, you’re too sweet.” I say “i know ma chérie, You’re the only one who makes me proud” Jungkook blushes and touches my hand. “I love you”

“I love you too baby,” We both kiss. The moonlight shines brightly and we both stood there looking at each other and up the night sky.

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 13 (Who?)

Jimin pov

Weeks pass by and we were at home. Just chilling around, But there is something that Suga told me about earlier, A girl. I also remembered that A female was following us last night, I didn’t knew at first why but I constantly started to think. Why was she following me? When I began to think while I was on the sofa with Suga who almost seems to take the entire sofa up. I tried to remember the scene between me and her.

WEPItGXCOYQqHgCUkeWLPalPd0-jXFzbo5OiNhO_pjYRyB4L8IL6PF8g2NokvngQqRY78CCGonRSxgasU2J5vtYvVVLIVvjZNoi4kVtLlX1L7Z6v0UvQsDdhWud7l6ldBpSeli2u

We were going out clubbing, Namjoon, V, Suga, and me of course. Jhope and Jin decided to stay home. Jungkook fell asleep so I decided to go out clubbing. When we entered we headed over t the drinks. We all got alcohol, and sat down. Suga had ladies with him, Tae, Well a girl wanted to sit on his lap but he refused. A girl came by me and hugged me so tightly.

“Aw, Come on baby, why no hugs?” the girl asked.

“No, not for f*ckers like you, now get the f*ck out of my sight!” I demanded. She just came closer to me and whispers “Sorry hottie, can’t do that.” I huff “You better or there will be a payment to that!” The girl held onto my waist, “Can you play with me daddy?” she begged. I shook my head, I pushed her off of me and she fell to the ground. She gasped dramatically “Daddy! How could you!” she cries,

“Who are you, and what the hell do you want from me?” I growled, She just stood there quiet, then spoke up “I-I am Angela and I love ikon, but you seem like the type of person, I’d love to work with.” was all she said. I paused myself before hitting the next sentence. “What do you mean by the type of person to work with?” I asked her, “I would wanna join the crew that you own.” she says. I scoffed “I don’t accept jerks like you, and I don’t want anyone at the moment so what’s the point bi*ch?”

Angela frowns “Whatever!! But Jimin, I wanna join!!” she stomps her foot on the ground, I look at her “Will you shut the f*ck up?” I say, She acts more like a baby, at least Jungkook doesn't act like her. “I’m sorry,” she says. I roll my eyes and leave her sight “Lets go guys, I’m done with a maniac like her.” I say and the rest of the members agree and leave out with me

3rd person pov

Angela was alone and by herself, She just stood there looking at the crowd of people near her. She had an idea, But the idea she had was to follow Jimin all the way home where he lives, so she crept behind them and hid so she follows the same tracks as them.

QPvt0x-OslxrgOhCd-KJpkmVCXydFCKis1YabEjfrqw9CQBuLpXlOD8UqgpOrZvMYl3Gbeo9MVIzKHS1iwoMEej2BwoaFWKYv4zFSiGjhaC8mSPCaj6puVv8-eXFoe9al_1Vofi0

Jimin pov

I look into the ceiling until someone familiars words I heard, “Daddy! How are you?” said the person, When I turn mu head, My eyes widen and I frown, “Angela! What the hell are you doing here?!” I hissed. She giggled, “Oh jiminie!, Yes it’s me” Then she sits down on my lap, “So Jimin, before you kick me out, I wanna talk”

I shake my head “No, I don’t wanna talk to sl*ts like you” Jungkooks comes walking into he living room, He freezes when he sees Angela on my lap. “Jimin, Who is that?!” he screeches. “Now Jungkook, please we don’t sho-” Jungkook cut me off by his words “ You said we’re together sounds like you’re being the coward around me!” he says.

I push off Angela and she falls to the ground I march over to Jungkook. “Something wrong kook?” I say as I put my hand on his cheek. “Nothing..” the younger says in disapproval. I glare at him for a moment then say “Kook I know there is something and I’m here to fix it for you” I tell him.

Jungkook leaves out of my sight, I pull his arm “baby? Where do you think you’re going?” I tell him. “Why are you ignoring me?!” the younger doesn’t do anything “Who is that?!” Jungkook shouts. I look at him then say “Look, You are the only one I love and no one else, She is just a bi*tch who comes to for dumb sh*t”.

“Please don’t lie, I saw her on your lap!”

“I don't like her, She is so annoying”

“Hyung, I feel broken”

“I love you and you more than anything”

Jungkook grows a small smile. “Aw hyung I love you too” I hug him. “I know you do”. Angela scoff “Wow, Is that your boyfriend?” I kiss Jungkook n his sweet lips, “Of course it’s not like he’s my cousin”

Angela rolls her eyes “whatever, I thought you were single!!” she pouts. I smirk, “What do you expect me to be a desperate girl like you?” I say “especially with that attitude” I kiss Jungkook again and he smiles.

“Hey! Don’t you got something else to do Jungkook?” she asks. Jungkook turns around, “No, Not at the moment” he says “Why?” Angela shrugs “You know some people can busy or have something else to do instead of standing here” I give her a long look “***** get the f*ck out of my house!”

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 14 (Deal )

Jimin pov

Angela looks at me “What?” My temper begins to burn out. “I’ma say it one more time, Usually I hate to repeat myself.” I say. “Now get out of my bullsh*t house!” I go over to her side and shove her to the door. Angela crashes and falls to the ground. “Excuse m-” she was cut off by her phone ringing. “Hello?” she responds.

Angela pov

My phone was ringing so I picked it up. “Hello?”

“Angela, You there?” called a voice from the other side of the call. I force myself to respond “Yes, Why?” The voice on the other side got cringy. “I’ve been looking or you and I haven’t had a single sign of you!” I apologize “Sorry..Wait could you give me a moment?”

“Yeah?”

I get up and go into the bathroom. I locked the door and sat between the corner. “Okay, Now about what the hell I said, Jimin was there with his boyfriend.” when I say boyfriend I sounded like one of those teens who seemed shameless about things that go on.

“Boyfriend? You mean the bunny?” says the voice. I nodded “yes, I don’t like the fact he’s dating Jimin!” I screeched over the phone. “Hm, How about we make a deal?” My eyes widen, “Deal? For what?”

“I you want that Jimin bi*ch so badly, I can help you, But I need you to get rid of the bunny first with him.” I look around the bathroom “How?” I say “That Jimin won’t et him go!” The voice on the other side stood there for a minute without a word. “Get him distracted.” I shake my head “Let’s see, We’ll talk later about the deal” The other voice grew impatient “ No! You better come now! I’m not waiting

“Fine! But later first let me deal with the bunny and Jimmy” I hang up and leave the bathroom, head back to the living room seeing the love birds together. I roll my eyes, then looking at Jimin. “Hey Jimin, Aren’t you supposed to be dating a girl?” I blurt out. Jimin gives me a cold glare.

Jimin pov

“Since when did a piece of trash start telling me to what to do? I said with an intense stern voice. Angela kept quiet, No word or sentence came out of her mouth. “That’s right, I’m the boss here and I don’t give two sh*ts.”

Angela mutters something underneath her breath. Jungkook fiddles with his fingers. “By the way, to you Park Jimin.. I’m not trash like your Jungk-” I explode when she tries to say the name Jungkook. “WHAT DID I SAY?!” Angela pipes down

“You better keep calm or the next thing you know you’ll not living for another day!” I yell back at her who was completely terrified of me, She took a step back with her eyes wide open. “I wasn’t gonna say Jungkook!” she says with her body shaking with fear.

I roll my eyes and huff. “Jimin! Why can’t I stay here and live here? I’m homel-” My temper burns out like a lighter. “Didn’t you hear me? I SAID GET OUT!”

“But Jimin I’m po-” I shake my head and push her towards the door to leave. “I don’t wanna hear it” Anglea gulps and takes a small step forward. “Please Jimin let me stay! I’’d do anything for you.” she wines.I shot a glance towards her “ I’m done with you getting on my nerves, NOW OUT!”

She leaves and shuts the door behind loudly that it made Jungkook flinch. “Baby I still love you” I put my arm around Jungkook’s waist and pull him closer to me. “I love you too.”

Angela pov

I walk back to where I came from, Stupid Jungkook gets in my way of going near Jimin but I will win one day! He’ll see that! After I hit blocks I head over to a another location. I was in the woods looking for the house that I lived in with another person. I was lying to Jimin about me being poor and homeless.

I just wanted to get closer to him and try to get rid of Jungkook. When I turn straight to the house, I exactly don’t know the person since the person is mostly not home.I opened the door and heard a voice greet me. “Hello Angela,” I look at all directions and to see where the voice came from. I look up at the stairs and see a figure. “Sinjin?”

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 15 (F*cked up)

Angela pov

I just wanted to get closer to him and try to get rid of Jungkook. When I turn straight to the house, I exactly don’t know the person since the person is mostly not home.I opened the door and heard a voice greet me. “Hello Angela,” I look at all directions and to see where the voice came from. I look up at the stairs and see a figure. “Sinjin?”

Sinjin rolls his eyes at me. “Of course it’s me! Who else were you expecting!?” He yells across the room at me. “Look, Were you the one talking to me on the phone?” I asked him as Sinjin came down the stairs and stepped closer to me. “Yes It was me. Now what about our deal?” My eyes widen and I began to shake.

I didn’t knew why I reacted like this but it was weird. I gulped “Of course, what about it?” He smirks at me “Well What about the Jungkook boy you want to get rid of?” A small smiles grows on my face. “Well..Yes but I want Jimin and not Jungkook.” Sinjin grabs a piece of paper and hands it to me. “Jungkook is weak right?” he asked me.

I scratched the back of my head “Yeah I guess so” I sighed. “Jimin is stronger than him so, yeah.” Sinjin nods “It’ll be perfect for me to even get that bunny” I look up at Sinjin “Wait, Do you love him is why you’re saying that?” Sinjin frowns and shakes his head “Look angie, I can get him weather I hate him or love him.” I nodded at his final reply.

Jimin pov

*The next morning*

It’s been two weeks since I’ve been having fun torturing new victims I see. Jin usually tells me that I should do something else when I have nothing to do. I don’t even bother to listen to him, I mean who does he think he is that will make me listen to him? I pull the blankets towards me and Jungkook but he was still sleeping.

I was having trouble sleeping but I couldn’t handle it, It sounded like people arguing and shouting their lungs out.I knew it had to be my friends of course. I groan and get up from my bed.
I stomped towards the door and pull the handles harshly. When I exit my room I shut the door quietly hoping Jungkook doesn’t wake up. I stomp my way to the living room and see what’s my answer.

“What the hell is going on?!” I growled across the room making all of them flinch. Jhope spoke up “W-well Jimin, We were--” I walk towards them and they gulp. “Answer my question” I say calm and lowly not trying to bring out my anger.

Suga rolls his eyes “Okay Jhope wanted to play his video game but we told him it was to early to even think about playing” he explains. I nod “Yeah? You guys like to ruin my sleep?” then I add “Would you guys like me to ruin your perfect bodies for an exchange, As in a game?” I questioned them while crossing my arms.

Suga looked at everyone that was there in disbelief then back and me. “No.” Jhope frowns “Aw No games, Do I look like your mom? No, Go f*ck her instead of me!” he yells back. I look at Jhope deep in the eyes and he smiles weakly at me. “Don’t you raise you tone at me ever again, The next time you do I’ma cut your throat open If I have to.”

Suga scoff “Jimin I’m out, and that’s a wide *ss no for me” he says refusing what I told him.

I shake my head “No? Well guess what, You guys are still doing it weather it’s not time to train!” I hiss back at them. Jin smiles widely entering the living room. “Hello Jimin Did you sle--” I cut his off by giving him a threatening look.

“Oh okay, Don’t wanna talk about it, that’s fine.” Jin whispers to himself then swifting back into the kitchen. “Now all of you come with me outside and no questions before I cut all your F*cking tongues off” I order them while pulling my hair back with my hand. They all slowly get up and head towards the main entrance.

“This what happens when you group of F*cks ruin my sleep” I think to myself, I go into the basement and enter a specific room. There are 4 room down in the basement. One is for Jin to cure any of us if we get hurt in a war. The second room, was used for victims to be down here. The third room was used for our weapons and drugs. The forth room was the guest room Jungkook was in earlier but I’m thinking to switch it into something else.

I enter the third room and grabbed a few weapons and left outside where the other idiots had gone. They were all sitting on the grass next to a tree. I raise a brow “Did I say this is relaxation time?” I said through gritted teeth. “Well were taking a 5 minute break.” replies Taehyung.

I shake my head and point at the other side of the grass “I don’t care! Now all of you stand on the other side before I make you.” I demanded. They obeyed without any argument and walked over to the other side. “Good” I say with a quiet low voice. Then I take out three knifes and throw onto the other side where they’re standing. “Hey Jimin I need to WHAA!!” screeches Jhope.

Jhope dodges the knife and crouches down so he would get hit. I raise a brow “What is it Whaa?” I mimic. “Hey! What was that all about?” Jhope shouts while growing “You nearly kill me!” I smirk, The type a smirk that people would just call you a creep.

“Awe..The poor boy don’t wanna die right?” I pout. Namjoon huffs loudly “Jimin can we just keep this going?” I swivel facing Namjoon. “Of course and Remember this! You don’t tell em what to do!” I say. “Okay *ssholes now let’s get started!” I shout across the yard. I throw more knife coming their way and they try to dodge it. “You guys are f*cked up” I whisper to myself.

Last edited:

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 16 (1346)

Jimin pov

After when we were done training they all were so tired that the first thing they did was that they fell on to the floor. I look at all of them and frown “Yah Get your lazy *sses up! This is no place to be sleeping!” I yelled. Jungkook peeks his head from the wall and smiles at me “Hey Jiminie!” I look up and a small smile takes over my face.

“Hey Baby, Did you sleep well?” The younger nods and smiles showing his bunny teeth.I turn around gazing back at the others who were panting so hard for air. “My oh my!” shouts Jin, who was emerging from the bathroom. “What happened to you guys?!” Suga shakes his head while holding a finger up towards Jin who was standing there with disbelief on his face.

“Jin hyung don’t worry, We’re fine” he says “Just tired” Jin frowns and turns his gaze at me. I smirk “Yes? Got a problem with that you pedo?” The elder gasps dramatically “Jimin! You should be ashamed of yourself” he says “Where are your parents? Where are your manner? Joonie! Come see this!”

I scoff at his words “Ha You’re forgetting something, I don’t have any parents! And I don’t need manners for any Bi*ches I hate!” I shoot back. Jin Shakes his head and stomps his way to the kitchen. “By the way Namjoon, I wanna see you in the fourth room in the basement.” I order. Namjoon sighs and scratches his head, Trying not to anger me “Fine”. I walk away from the living room and head to the basement.

***Hours pass by***

Third person pov

Namjoon wasted no time making his way furiously to the living room where everyone else was, except for Jimin. He sits himself down harshly next to Jin who was reading a book. “What’s wrong Joonie?” Jin asks him, looking up from his book. Namjoon didn’t want to ignore Jin, knowing that Jin would easily get upset of his behavior towards him.

“Just Jimin” he replies with a short answer. Jin’s eyes widened when he heard “Jimin”. He gulps and begins to shake “W-what about J-Jimin?” Namjoon face-palms himself and touches Jin’s arm. “He says I’m not the leader anymore and now says he’s the leader.” he explains. Jin’s face went to a worried look to a disappointed look.

“He says I don’t do anything and now he gets to boss all of around!” Jin nods but then flinches when he hears a loud boom.BOOM! Namjoon look around “What was that?” Jin holds tight onto Namjoon’s arm. “I-I don’t know but that was scary!” he says with a panic attack.

The two boys get up and walk over to the kitchen where Jhope stood with Cemal tied up on a chair. “Hoseok!” screams Jin “Did you hear that boom?” Jhope thinks for a second then nods. “Yeah but It’s not me” he says calmly. “By the way, Why is Cemal here?” asks Namjoon with a brow raised.

Jhope smiles “Oh he wanted to eat but I refused until Jimin got annoyed of hearing him complain loudly, so he forced me to give him the sh*t he deserves” Namjoon nods “Makes sense”. BOOM! They all flinch, Including Cemal who was still on the chair. Jhope frowns “Where is that stupid noise comming from?” Namjin (Namjoon and Jin) both shrug “we don’t know, That’s what we’re wondering to.” they reply.

They all get in shape when they see Jimin coming their way. “What in the f*cking hell is going on?” he says in a stern tone. “W-well There was this boom and we don’t know where it’s coming from” explains Jin. Jimin narrows his eyes. “Suga!” he demands in a harsh tone. Suga comes within no heasation and nods at his “new” leader.

“Yes?” he answers back. “Go check where that damn loud noise is coming from!” he orders. Suga nods “the boom?” Jimin nods while pulling his hair back. “Okay” Suga leaves and searches for the loud boom. Within a few minutes Suga comes back with a raised brow towards Jimin “Well did you find it?” he asks coldly. “Yes and it’s coming from the woods” Suga states.

Jimin turns himself around and heads to the door, trying to take a look at what is occurring near his home. He doesn’t feel like have an argument with any asshole that comes by him, Not even an enemy. As he speeds out of the house he finds some trees burned and some with ashes. He scans around the area and finds nothing. “How can this be possible?” thought Jimin to himself.

Jimin pov

I walk deeper into the area and look around for any idiots trying to cross the line. When I walk deeper into the area I find more trees on fire and some were looking like they were gonna collapse soon.I took out my pocket knife and searched more deeper. When I get closer to another tree, I hear people talking.

I get closer and try to see who these people are, and what the hell do they think they're doing in my house! I walk and crush some branches with my feet that were on the ground dead. I see them turn around, They were covered up but I recognized them right away. They were no other but ‘1346’. 1346 was another gang that were rivals with us, Even til now. The leader’s name was Hyunki, They were nine members.

I shook my head in disapproval, wanting them to leave. I hold out my gun and aim it at a tree making it burn down. One spots me and alerts the rest of them who seem to notice me. “What in the fucking hell do you idiots want now?”I I hissed, approaching them. One scoffs “You owe us you fucker!” I step closer and push him out of the way making my towards the leader.

I grip on his shirt harshly “What makes you think that you have a right coming here like the piece of trash you are on the ground flying over here?” I growled. Hyunki makes a devilish smirk on his face “Look Park, You owe me the money from two years ago, and you still haven’t gave it to me.” he says. I roll my eyes and grip oh his hair with all my strength and he winces “And do I need to?” I say gripping harder “Meet me later at club”

He smirks while wincing in pain “Will do but remember, I’m not leaving you until you hand it over” My smirk fades and I let go of his hair “We’ll see about that.” I say turning my back on him. I slowly walk away then beat his ass with my gun. The rest of his members join in pulling their leader apart. They leave with some of them sticking out the middle finger at me “See you soon you bastard!” They shout while making their way out.

I nod then walk back in my house and see everyone siting on the couch with their eyes wide open. “What with all of your eyes on me?” I say in a harsh tone. “Oh who were they?” asks Namjoon. I don’t respond, I take a sip of water from the water bottle that was on the table then sigh “1346”.

Last edited:

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 17 (Club)

It was late afternoon and the dark seems to be taking over the light. The streetlamps were turning on, one by one and it was getting dark. I made my way back to the living room watching the members on the sofa sitting together.

They were watching Tv and I huffed “So what’s on Tv?” I asked. Jhope switches the channel and put on another channel. I look at the Tv to get an idea but when I saw something I didn’t like I got up and left to my room getting something.

The others members were watching me leave and just shrugged. I came back with a large stick and hit the Tv. The Tv was broken and now it has a cracked screen. Jin gasps “Jimin! What did you do?” he asks me. I smirk “Did my job of course”

Namjoon shakes his head “What was that for? We were watching until you broke the Tv!” he exclaims loudly. “So? I don’t wanna see 1346 on tv, Unless you guys wanna see some reckless trash robbing and killing others then I understand.” I replied back. I walk away from the scene and head to my room.

Third person pov

They sat there silently, Jhope breaks the silence “That Jimin character”. Jin smiles and says “Well they’re on Tv, so what can we do?” Jhope crosses his arms “well, We’re looking at idiots right?” he says. They all nod “Then we’re idiots to ourselves because idiots with idiots go together you know” V looks at Jhope with a ‘What the fuck?’ expression on his face “Really Jhope? We’re not idiots.” he says while Jhope can’t help but smile.

“Okay, I know that” he says “Even Jimin knows that” V nods “Of course”. After a few minutes they see Jimin standing with a black bag & his keys for his motorcycle. “Namjoon ,Suga, and of course my Jungkook” he says “Get dressed and don’t ask why, Meet me at the garage” Jimin then leaves, leaving Taehyung, Jhope and Jin dumbfounded.

“Where are you guys heading to?” asks Jin. Namjoon shrugs “Who knows, Jimin might kill us if we ask” he says. Jin nods and pull Taehyung and Jhope into the dinner hall. “Guys guess what?! He says with excitement flooding his body. “We’re going shopping and I’m taking you guys out” Jhope jumps in excitement “Yes! I can’t wait!”

V glances at Jin and Jhope who were shouting in joy “We’re going when they leave right?” Jin nods “Yep, They’re gonna do their thing and we can do ours” Jhope frowns “Aw! I wanted Jungkook to come” Jin tilts his head “I suppose we could ask Jimin” he suggests.

They shut up when Jimin heads in the direction of the dinner room. “You guys stay and call me if you need anything” he demands and he walks away looking for the other members and his lover. The gangster walks into the hall and shouts “Are you guys done? I’ma give you guys a few second then we’re leaving!”

*******Meanwhile*******

The ‘New’ Leader with his members and lover leave while the others stay home and get ready for shopping. Jimin’s eyes were fixed on the road while Jungkook held tight on him not letting go of him. “Jimin, W-where are we going?” asks Jungkook with fear. Jimin ignores him and just sighs.

Namjoon and Suga went on their separate ways, They had their own motorcycle to ride on. As the rode with fast pace they zoomed off to club as they would meet 1346. They had followed their leader Jimin to the direction he was heading to.

Every step and pace hes gone they followed behind and after they had slowly started to approach buildings and nightclub.

Jimin made a left turn had paced his way through the alleyway, Then he looked for a parking space to park his engine. As they found one they got off and killed their engines.

They slowly made their way inside looking around the detailed buildings and signs that were on the buildings.

Jimin pov

We saw many people at club, Some we making out, some were dancing to the sound of the music. Others were doing their own things. Lights were flashing everywhere. I saw the 1346 members including their leader were siting at a table.

I walked over to them and made a devilish smirk on my face “Why isn’t it Hyunki?” Hyunki scoffed “isn't the new BTS leader?” I tilt my head “Yah, You gonna trade? Or you wanna be left like a piece shit you are?” I questioned him. Hyunki scoffed “Now Jams before you continue, I want something else since you never gave my money on time”

I roll my eyes “ what are you, Special? Me taking away your life is special” Hyunki frowns “Fuck you Park!” I tilt my head “Yeah as is what?” Hyunki smirks and points “That cutie” I look over to see what’s he pointing at and see him point at Jungkook who was standing and rubbing his own arm. “That cutie?” I question, “He’s mine so fuck off to another ***** who isn’t Jungkook” i demanded.

Hyunki shook his head “ No, I get to decide what I want, and that’s what I want” I grabbed onto his neck twisting it to make him feel pain “Look you brat, I said he’s mine so fuck off or else--”

Hyunki groans “Ugh, Fine but I still want my money” I smirk and let go his dirty shittiy neck harshly and step back “I’m glad you made your mind *****” I said. I look around the swing my way towards Jungkook “You wait for me outside and stay there” Jungkook heastates “But Ji--” I cut him off “Jungkook go!” i said with a harsh tone, Jungkook did as he was told and leaves.

I smirk at Hyunki “Sounds like now you and I with your worthless members are ready yeah?” i asked and the members of 1346 except the leader gulped, knowing what I meant by that.

Third person pov

Jin , Jhope, and V were arriving to the mall without and frustration. They made it and saw a huge mall, that looked like a 12 inch building! “We’re here!” exclaims Jin, V looks out the window and a small smile makes its way onto his face.

The three boy emerge the car and make their way inside, They saw many people scattered around like tiny ants. “I hope there isn’t anything that involves any stupidity” V protested as he puts he puts his hands into his pockets,

“Aw V Don’t worry! I wanted Jungkook to come but stupid Jimin refused!” Jhope says trying to cheer up V “I hate Jimin cause sometimes he acts like a D*ckhead”

Jin had an idea “Hey how about we ask Jimin if Jungkook can come with us?” he say offers, Jhope and V looked at each other and both shared the same look. Priceless. “Yeah! Let’s do it!” Jin smiles “Great, Jhope call Jimin and tell him” and grabs a cart and drives around the men clothing with the two younger boy following his tracks.

Jhope fishes out for his phone and calls Jimin,

Meanwhile on the other hand Jimin hears his phone ring, grains in annoyance and picks up “What’s up?” he answered sounding annoyed. Jhope on the other hand smiles “Hey Jimin, If you don’t mind can we take Jungkook with us?” he asked his leader.

Jimin thinks then pulls back his hair “I don’t know, Why do you pussy want him anyways?” Jhope snorts “Duh, We wanna take him shopping!” Jimin doesn;’t respond. “He’s already with so find another day” was his final answer he gives in.

“Jimin why?”

“What now?!!”

Jhope tilts his head “Wait Jimin, Jin hyung’s telling me something, Just hold it” he says and goes into a conversation with Jin. Jimin waits and music begins to play. The music sounded like a little kids tone. “Jhope What the fuck?!” Jimin says getting annoyed the fact he hears some random tone.

The song that was playing was Go diego go, The song’s play back speed went to slow then to fast, then to some what slow then to some what fast. Jimin groans and finally speaks up finally

“Jhope, What the fucking hell do you think you’re doing!?!” Jhope finally returns back onto the phone “Oh hey, I’m back and now--” Jimin speaks before he was done finishing his sentence “ “What the fuck was that?!”

“What?”

“That stupid song!”

Jhope pauses and smiles on the other side without Jimin’s permission, Jhope loves playing pranks on Jimin so much that Jimin gets tired of it. “Oh my bad” he says apologizing and Jimin roll his eyes on the other side. Jhope laughs so hard that the other members with him join in.