Criminal love chap 1,2 & 3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
chaps 1,2 & 3

Later I might post chap 3, but who knows for now enjoy

Chap.3 is out!

Chap.1 (Chinese food)

Jimin pov

Days and days passed by, and many polices went out to look for me.I was their main target from now and forever because they know that I’m the baddest criminal of South korea,even I was dam tired! My crew and I went to steal food and clothes that looked high class.

We splitted up so that we all don’t get caught that easily.Before when We had to hit the base home, We all were all going to a Chinese restaurant. Jin and Namjoon wen o pick up he foods of course, because if Me,Taehyung or Suga went off o pick i up we would ge arrested instead of getting our orders.

But we get it, They don’ wanna die right? I don’ give a damn what happens to them, After they picked up the food we ran off home.After we killed time, We all ate in our place where we hid and kept ourselves from being caught.Our place was huge like one of those fancy rich houses other bitches had. But Ours was the best, We had several rooms for each of us individual. Back in the old days we slept together.

Like Jhope used to sleep with me but good thing we have our own rooms because, When I used to sleep with him, He kept telling me “Hope you don’t snore!” But instead of him think I’ma snore, It’s him.Jhope can’t stop falling of the bed as well.. Jin jokingly used to tell him if he had ants in his pants.I but I can see why he said that.I mean It really annoyed me when he did dumb shit in our room..

Jhope was the messist in our room! He had his clothes scatted everywhere like if he’s having a fucking Yard sell! One time when my ass was completely tired out I tripped over his pile of Dam shoes! After that incident I went over to him and beat his ass to death.He even scream weird.

I put a little smile on my face because I was proud that we made it alive without being caught. “Jimin!!” Suga pouts out. “***** what do you think of our work today?” he asked me.I narrow my eyes. “You guys did great, I mean with that effort you bitches threw in..” I sighed “You all did good, And quit calling ***** you bastard!”. Suga smirks and shakes his head.

“Goddam Jimin, You gotta hide real good right?” Taehyung asksTaehyung is the youngest of our crew but sometimes he just whips Jhope’s ass for some dumb reason. Jhope mostly likes to pick on me and V, We just beat him bu we always get our fun times ruined by Jin and Namjoon of course. They both don’t like the feelin we beat his ass so many times.I turn my body towards him without making eye contact, “Things are getting quite hard Tae. I mean really, Why would the police wanna go after me more than the res of ya bastards?”

Rm just pokes his chicken wing with his fork and has one hand behind his neck like he’s nervous of something. “Well Jimin, I don’t know.” he says “I’m kind of scared of being caught-” I cut him off his awful responds. “Are you telling me that were gonna get caught or something!?” I growled. Rm doesn’t say anything, instead Jin grabs on his hand tightly. “Jimin! Please calm down.” says Jin in a calm tone. I give off a glare at him. “I pretty sure Namjoon is not meaning that were gonna get caught soon. So please don’t start to shout.” I roll my eyes at him.

“You gotta be kidding me right?” I say to Jin. “Jimin.” The older says in a warning tone. I face palm myself. “right. ”. After we were done eating went all head headed to our rooms to rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chap.2 (wild plans)

JImin pov

The next morning we all woke up in pain, The type of pain when you get stressed out. I got up outta of bed and check the time. It was 7:45 am. I groan when I saw the clock, I forgot we were gonna so some business later. I stomped out of my room heading over to the living room. I only saw Jhope and Suga in their pajamas, looking like they’re waiting for something.

I march up to them. “What’s going on bitches?” was my question. Suga yawns. “Just Jin hyung in the bathroom, showering his ass in there.” was his response. I nod, “Okay, but why do ya need to wai-” I was cut of by Jhope. “I need to pee so badly, otherwise I’ma pee on you if I have to you piece of Shit!!” he shouts back.

Suga chuckles, and I roll my eyes. This is gonna be so type of banner day. Today we planned to go and kill people later, But Jin said he doesn’t wanna go because it’s like a waste of his time. So we decided to plan out when things were in hands.

*** (Times passes by)***

Later that night we all head down to the living room to get things spiced up. “Okay you all got everything?” I ask. Taehyung nods “For me Yeah but the others I have no idea.”. I nod. “Okay, how bout you assholes?” Jhope frowns. “What you say about me?!” His hands both smack on each other like he’s slapping his own hands. “Nevermind, now ready?” They all give me an approving look. And we head ou in the dark town in a car.

Time was passing by and we were gazing at the bright streetlights that passed by us. When we went out to look for some assholes we first spotted a girl by herself and sitting on the grass near a tree. I glance over at Suga and say “Give me my fucking gun, would ya?”. Suga reaches over and hands my gun. It had my name on it as well, I pointed it at her and hits her in the head. “Headshot.” I blurt out. Jhope frowns when he sees a man on the streets walking by the dead ***** who was shot by me.

“Jimin, I’ma do some business, so if you don’t mind I’ma have my own separate way okay?” I nodded and gave him a few weapons to take, You never know how stupid Jhope is. So When I spotted other more people Suga, V, & Namjoon came over to help me. We set the group of people on fire. Most of them were screaming and some begged us to leave them alone.

But they knew that wouldn’ happen a all. Namjoon burned half of their skins with hot metal, Taehyung put sticky bombs in a circle where the entire crowd was being torchered. I shot half of them down but I freeze when I see a boy walking in the park. He was beautiful and looked younger than me.

I put my gun in my pocket and walk over where the boy was. I left Taehyung and Namjoon doing the torchuring, When I walk closer to him I hid behind the rees that were ner by. I watched every movement he was doing. The boy had brown hair and had a few rings on his ears. He was walking but I didn’t want him to see me.

I just spied on him until I hear a scream common from the other side of the street. I had no clue who it was but I’m assuming it’s one of the people Namjoon and Tae are with. I kept my eyes on the boy but my eyes refused to look at something else.

Last edited:

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
*Dies* doesn't mean they actually died, just to make it look funny*

Chap 3 (Missing)

Jimin pov

I really felt weird just gazing at the hot boy, I couldn’t handle myself at all. I tiptoed over where Namjoon and Tae were and grabbed a piece of cloth. As I walked a bit more closer I tried not to fall down, The boy was looking down and walking. I bet he had a horrible day, But I’ll make his day better.

I had an idea so I walk closer to where he wasn’t looking and grabbed him by the waist and covered his mouth tightly as I could. The boy was trying to scream out of his lungs & kick me in my area but I pushed something against his nose.Now he’s asleep. I put the piece of cloth on his mouth and carry him over my shoulder.

This boy will be with me for a reason. He has something really interesting that I see, so I’l take him with me. I walk over with the boy on my shoulder towards the car and place him in. I call for Namjoon and the others but Suga explodes “Yah! Who the fuck are you putting here?!” he hisses.

I hesitate then answer “A boy I wanna get a closer look at is what!” Jhope comes back but with his face is back like he’s been with ashes. “What happened with you dimwit?” Suga calls at him. Jhope stops then smiles. A weird smile that would just make you wanna say “What the hell?”. “Nothin, Just business.” he all he says. “Okay Let’s get the fuck outta here fuckers because I’ve got something really important to see.” I say. They all nod in agreement and got in the car.

maxresdefault.jpg

Time killed by and we got home and settled in different locations. Me, Namjoon, & Taehyung settled in the living room, Jhope and Suga in their rooms, and Jin in the kitchen.

“Jimin Sweetie, Should I go see the victim you kidnapped?” was Jin’s question. I lean back in my chair. “I dunno. That’s on you” Jin leaves and takes his cup of tea as well.

`````

Jungkook pov

I finally wake up in pain. My head hurts and I can feel metal on my legs., I don’t even know this place. I was tied to a chair and my legs were chained to the chair, even my mouth had a cloth over it. I was kidnapped for a reason. I don’ know why am I here. Was I doing something wrong?, Does someone hate me and wants to threaten me?, or Someone wants to use me for a dumb reason? Tears began to prickle my cheeks

Many questions came to my head but I was to worried about myself being treated badly here. I wanted look around the area but I couldn’t. It seems unfamiliar, I don’t know what to do since I’m here trapped. I really wanted to escaped but the rope was tight on me so I couldn’t do much.

My thoughts were interrupted when I see someone enter. The man comes over closer towards me and bends on his knees. “Are you hungry?” was his question. I shook my head and I started to cry more. The man gets rid of the cloth that was on my mouth. “I’m so sorry sweetheart, By the way I’m Jin.” the older says. I began to say “W-why a-am I here?”

Jin cleans my tears with his edge of his thumb. “I don’t know sweetheart but one of my friends brought you here for a reason, I’m sorry I don’t know.” he clarifies. I began to cry harder because I’m in here in a place I don’t know. I fear that they could kill me or hurt me.

Then Someone enters the room I’m in. The man smirked and said “Jin what are you doing here!?” Jin gets up “Jimin I’m asking the poor boy if he’s hungry. You know not everyone eats you know.” was Jin’s statement. Jimin rolls his eyes. “Whatever.”

Jin leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. No!! WHy did Jin leave me with this creep! I started to cry when Jin left the room. Jimin takes a slow step towards me. “Excuse me this ain’t time for crying!” he says. “Now, Your name please?” I shake my head. I don’t want a creep knowing who I am.

“Answer!” he demands. I sigh “Jungkook”. I really got scared when he told me to answer. I really got a feeling this guy hates me. I don’t even know him and he jus kidnapped me. “Now Jungkook I’ma make this very clear and you better not say more shit!” Jimin pouts. “I’ma keep you in here until you know who do you belong to! When I mean belong to, I own you and I can tell you what to do. Understand?!” was his final. I don’t make a move, I just sit there staring into space hoping I’d be able to escape or someone will find me. “Sir!!” I shout. Jimin looks back a me. “What do you want now?!” I make a signal at him, The signal was me trying to point at what was next to me. Jimin’s eyes widen. “What? You? How did you get here?!!” He says to the man that was next to me.

The man just shook his head. Jimin takes something out of his pocket.It was a gun. He aimed it at the man. “Your name?” The man responds “Cemal *DIES* ” Jimin nods. “I see. Now keep calm or I’ma blow your ass up. The man shut ups and dies. When Jimin took the gun out I felt a thud in my heart. I just hope I can escape from this horrible place.

nVYRBCpg3o9ixg_8AyvJKPHDw8HEthA_pk3DuF9QzFEWGeJzVs_aYv7vvPbsKOyyRvWw18FjvSRQaoMy3DuwxoU-bOX8XFNE841m8S3arwnVraJSPRN0jhGB5AhFtGc3I0OiJzg4

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
For now I have 4 ready

Maybe five I could have ready but who knows and six I'ma do when I have time so yeah

Enjoy will ya?
+++++++

Jimin’s pov

Chap 4
(For sake)

As I walked back to the living room where the rest were, Then I asked them a question. “Okay for sake, Who’s idea was it?” They all glared at me with a confused look. I face palmed myself. “The man of course!” I hiss, Then Jhope smiles and stands right in front of me. “I did, why?” he asked.

“Ok, I was just wondering, By the way are u gonna do something with him because I’m not gonna deal with him, and you all know that when we kidnapped someone…*Sighs* We kill them.” was my statement. Jhope nods “Okay, then I’ma go see him.” Jhope walks by me and leaves. V blinks fast, “What man did he bring?”. I shrugged. “I don’t know, I’ma ask why he’s here.” Screaming was heard.

“Ooh!! AH!!! No no no no!! Leave me alone! Please!! Aaaaah!!” Where was that voice coming from? I think to myself, It could be that Cemal guy with Jhope. I should have a check on him and ask Jhope at the same time about the reason why Cemal is here.
I leave and follow behind Jhope’s tracks.

~~ Down at the basement~~

As I walked down, The screaming and cries were getting louder and clearer. When I open the door harshly I see Jhope beating the man with lots of weapons and g*ns. I shake my head. “Okay, what’s going on!” I shout across the room. Jhope slams Cemal to the ground and smiles at me. “Nothing Jimmy neutron, You see, Cemal wasn’t being good so he had to get punished.” Cemal was moving but in the same space. “Okay Jhope that’s-” I was cut off and slammed to the ground as well.

“Sorry neutron, Think you are smart than me Bi*ch?” said Jhope “But I’ma also do my ways here so That’s what happens when you are bing mean to me! Then Jhope chuckles. Cemal slowly gets up and gets slammed and hit with a bat by Jhope. “Nope, Thinking u can escape?”

I slowly get up and take out my own g*n. “Jhope enough with your games!” I said with a stern voice. Take your girlfriends while I’ll deal with Cemal, I’m not finished with you man!” he says while pointing at him.

I look at Jungkook who was just there looking down at his feet. I walk over to him. “Jungkook, I’ma put you in a separate room because this *ssh*le is here and I only wanna see you.” The younger doesn't do anything. I take out the key to the chains and unchain him. I carry him bridal style to another location where I only see him and no one else.

After we enter another room, I place the younger on a char and lock him back up. The younger frowns. “Okay Jungkook, Listen I’m-” The Younger explodes “No You listen to me! Unchain me and Free me out of this bullsh*t place! I wanna leave not Stay here with a creep who-” I cut him off his bad*ss word by pull out my g*n and pointing it towards him.

“I won’t hesitate to shoot you know, If you don’t shut those words about me, Trust me I’ll shut it for you. Jungkook stays silent. I know this problem will be hard but once I have him under me, It won’t. “B-but I don’t want to be here anymore, Please release me.” I shake my head. This boy really want to leave outta my sight. “Now If you wanna leave, I must kill you.” My words made the younger freeze. “Why?” was his next.

I sigh in annoyance “Because you’re the only one I want,” God*amn, Can he be really annoying like Jhope? I get it, He’s innocent but that’ll change soon. Jungkook begins to cry. “What now? I asked him. He mumbles something under his breath. “What?” Jungkook looks up at me. “I miss being in town, but I’m suck here with you.” I ignore his words. “Okay I see yeah blah blah blah whatever, You’ll get used to me and this process.

I sit down on the chair that was near by him and Just stare a his beautiful body. While Jungkook was there just tearing up, I don’t give a f*ck about his problems or worries, I’ma first deal with him to be with me then maybe if he understands, his problems of course.I don’t want him to think I’m being a bad boyfriend or I don’t care about me.

“So are you gonna stay or you still plan to leave?” I asked the younger. Jungkook just frowned. “I don’ know” I leaned back in my chair and leaned my arm on the back of my chair as well. “I just hope you make your decision.” Jungkook stops crying and pipes up. “I’m sorry, it’s just that I never had to deal with this type of situation.” he says with a low calm voice. I roll my eyes “Whatever, But I’ll give you a choice, Either you stay with me or you dying by me.” then I add “Which clearly means that I can kill you if you chose to not stay with me.”

Jungkook just thinks. It’s really hard dealing with a person like him. I mean with the behavior. I stand back on my feet. “Okay it’s getting late so I’ma leave you here for now.” Then I leave the room. Jungkook just sits there still and doesn’t do anything. I walk back to the living room. There was no body, It was empty. I walked to my room to take a rest.

** Time passes by (1:28 am)**

Cries were heard and I couldn’t sleep. It sounded like Jungkook. I threw myself off of my bed and stomped down the stairs. I walk over to the guest room that Jungkook was in. When I opened the door he was crying and whimpering. I wonder of what. I unchained him from the chair and threw him over my shoulder. I carried him back to my room and placed him on the bed.

I wanted to go on top of him to kiss him but this bi*ch will cry more so I decide not to. I sleep next to him on the bed and pull the covers on top of us. I couldn’t really sleep after that, I mean I understand but I wonder why was he behaving like that in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

Tfboys & More!

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Changbin
Dean
Woong
Jongho
For now I have 4 ready

Maybe five I could have ready but who knows and six I'ma do when I have time so yeah

Enjoy will ya?
+++++++

Jimin’s pov

Chap 4
(For sake)

As I walked back to the living room where the rest were, Then I asked them a question. “Okay for sake, Who’s idea was it?” They all glared at me with a confused look. I face palmed myself. “The man of course!” I hiss, Then Jhope smiles and stands right in front of me. “I did, why?” he asked.

“Ok, I was just wondering, By the way are u gonna do something with him because I’m not gonna deal with him, and you all know that when we kidnapped someone…*Sighs* We kill them.” was my statement. Jhope nods “Okay, then I’ma go see him.” Jhope walks by me and leaves. V blinks fast, “What man did he bring?”. I shrugged. “I don’t know, I’ma ask why he’s here.” Screaming was heard.

“Ooh!! AH!!! No no no no!! Leave me alone! Please!! Aaaaah!!” Where was that voice coming from? I think to myself, It could be that Cemal guy with Jhope. I should have a check on him and ask Jhope at the same time about the reason why Cemal is here.
I leave and follow behind Jhope’s tracks.

~~ Down at the basement~~

As I walked down, The screaming and cries were getting louder and clearer. When I open the door harshly I see Jhope beating the man with lots of weapons and g*ns. I shake my head. “Okay, what’s going on!” I shout across the room. Jhope slams Cemal to the ground and smiles at me. “Nothing Jimmy neutron, You see, Cemal wasn’t being good so he had to get punished.” Cemal was moving but in the same space. “Okay Jhope that’s-” I was cut off and slammed to the ground as well.

“Sorry neutron, Think you are smart than me Bi*ch?” said Jhope “But I’ma also do my ways here so That’s what happens when you are bing mean to me! Then Jhope chuckles. Cemal slowly gets up and gets slammed and hit with a bat by Jhope. “Nope, Thinking u can escape?”

I slowly get up and take out my own g*n. “Jhope enough with your games!” I said with a stern voice. Take your girlfriends while I’ll deal with Cemal, I’m not finished with you man!” he says while pointing at him.

I look at Jungkook who was just there looking down at his feet. I walk over to him. “Jungkook, I’ma put you in a separate room because this *ssh*le is here and I only wanna see you.” The younger doesn't do anything. I take out the key to the chains and unchain him. I carry him bridal style to another location where I only see him and no one else.

After we enter another room, I place the younger on a char and lock him back up. The younger frowns. “Okay Jungkook, Listen I’m-” The Younger explodes “No You listen to me! Unchain me and Free me out of this bullsh*t place! I wanna leave not Stay here with a creep who-” I cut him off his bad*ss word by pull out my g*n and pointing it towards him.

“I won’t hesitate to shoot you know, If you don’t shut those words about me, Trust me I’ll shut it for you. Jungkook stays silent. I know this problem will be hard but once I have him under me, It won’t. “B-b I don’t want to be here anymore, Please release me.” I shake my head. This boy really want to leave outta my sight. “Now If you wanna leave, I must kill you.” My words made the younger freeze. “Why?” was his next.

I sigh in annoyance “Because you’re the only one I want,” God*amn, Can he be really annoying like Jhope? I get it, He’s innocent but that’ll change soon. Jungkook begins to cry. “What now? I asked him. He mumbles something under his breath. “What?” Jungkook looks up at me. “I miss being in town, but I’m suck here with you.” I ignore his words. “Okay I see yeah blah blah blah whatever, You’ll get used to me and this process.

I sit down on the chair that was near by him and Just stare a his beautiful body. While Jungkook was there just tearing up, I don’t give a f*ck about his problems or worries, I’ma first deal with him to be with me then maybe if he understands, his problems of course.I don’t want him to think I’m being a bad boyfriend or I don’t care about me.
Jhope's part literary had me dying inside.

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap. 5
(Fake or True)

It’s been 4 month and now I’ma check on my kookie to see what’s his response. But I know he won’t respond to that quick but I ask him all of the time. I marched up to the guest room and opened the door harshly. I walk over to him and pull over a chair for me to take a seat.

“So Jungkook, Are you willing to agree with one answer?” I asked him. Jungkook didn’t hesitate, “Okay! I’ma be on your side!!” he shouts. Jhope peeks his head from the door. “No screaming Jimin!” Then I get up and shut the door, I’m tired of seeing Jhope as well. I narrow my eyes "Whatever"

Now It’s just me and my lover. But why did he agree to me in just 4 month? He’s probably up to something, Just don’t know what it is but I’ma make him spit it out. “Jungkook You’re probably planning something behind me right?” Jungkook gives me a long look. “No no, I’m not. Why are you saying that?” He replies back. “Listen to me now, Usually when a person get kidnapped, they don’t respond to their kidnapper in a few inches later!”

The younger pauses for a second. “But you asked me, You’re the one who is dumb here not me.” I take out my key to unlock him. As I do Jungkook just looks at me unchaining him from the chair. “Jimin, Why are you asking me that if I wasn’t the one asking myself you know.” The younger clarifies. I roll my eyes, “Whatever.” After I removed the chains I grabbed on Jungkook and threw him on my arms carrying him bridal style and leaving the area.

Once we went to the living room, all of the other members were just siting there and some even froze when they saw me and the bunny. “Hey Jimin finally will release his princess!” shouts Suga. Some of the members started to laugh. “Now before you go to partying mode, I’m explain first with my new property over here." They all stay calm and wait for my next words. “Jungkook here will stay in my room and none of you can go near him, Understand?!” was my statement. Jhope, Namjoon, and Jin clap.

“Love your speech!” shouts Jin. The members began to laugh again, “Yeah, Just like president Trump thinks he can make his speeches so good” says Namjoon, I walk away from the laughter scene and head over to my room to get out of the insane crazy people scene in the living room. After I get to my destination I throw Jungkook on the ground. “Now Listen here kook, this is my room and you can’t treat it like your room. I’m the boss here and you listen to me when I say something to you.” I tell him. Jungkook was on the floor looking up at me and getting every word I’m saying is walking their way in his ear. “Now go take a shower cuz you smell like Sh*t.” I tell him, then I add “Also borrow my clothes if you like.” Then I stomp off to the living room. Jungkook’s vanilla scent was so strong, That it made me wanna eat him right now.

Jungkook pov

I get up and gaze around the room, It was big and had a king size bed. There were painting even on the walls to. When I walked around the room, I found candles, jewelry, fancy perfume, chandeliers hanging in the ceiling above his bed, and also a picture frame on the table that was near by his bed. As I waked closer to the picture frame, There was a person. It looked like me, and when I take a closer look. It was me.

I wonder how he got the photo of me if I never seen him take any pictures of me down in the basement or the guestroom. Did Jimin stalk me, to get this photo? In the picture I was wearing a black outfit. Me and my friend used to do vocal lessons together and performed them as well. But I don’t think I’d be able to that anymore. This Jimin Character has me and doesn’t want me to leave.

B4NAftC-cD-LX3xTKB28BMhUZRp6I9E9C0SYTAgZ2S8H1VTa1CRvxW7qneBV7e3mVEX-q9AuZX95LvK5xBBnwu1fswYMz_mri34FTDvKJGYpo4mPYWCgV12B1MwemekT0xGDGwZg

I go to Jimin’s closet and see if there’s any good clothing to wear. After I’m done picking out my clothes I leave to take a shower and just forget what Jimin had told me. I mean I don’t wanna make him mad just that I didn’t like the fact he kidnapped me for no reason. Is there a reason why he kept me and not other people he had before. All these thoughts enter and ask why he didn’t do worse things to me like he did with the other people.

Jimin hit me with lots of weapons he had to punish me. When I was in the basement and the guestroom he hit me with a chain, a bat, hit me with his hands of course, he even kicked me to behave, and leather belts too. There was more but Those were lik the mains ones he used on me. One time Jhope slammed me along with Cemal, We were not the only ones. Even Jimin was slammed by him, Jhope said that Jimin talks to much and can be annoying as well.

Last edited:

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 5 is out!!

Chap. 5
(Fake or True)

It’s been 4 month and now I’ma check on my kookie to see what’s his response. But I know he won’t respond to that quick but I ask him all of the time. I marched up to the guest room and opened the door harshly. I walk over to him and pull over a chair for me to take a seat.

“So Jungkook, Are you willing to agree with one answer?” I asked him. Jungkook didn’t hesitate, “Okay! I’ma be on your side!!” he shouts. Jhope peeks his head from the door. “No screaming Jimin!” Then I get up and shut the door, I’m tired of seeing Jhope as well. I narrow my eyes "Whatever"

Now It’s just me and my lover. But why did he agree to me in just 4 month? He’s probably up to something, Just don’t know what it is but I’ma make him spit it out. “Jungkook You’re probably planning something behind me right?” Jungkook gives me a long look. “No no, I’m not. Why are you saying that?” He replies back. “Listen to me now, Usually when a person get kidnapped, they don’t respond to their kidnapper in a few inches later!”

The younger pauses for a second. “But you asked me, You’re the one who is dumb here not me.” I take out my key to unlock him. As I do Jungkook just looks at me unchaining him from the chair. “Jimin, Why are you asking me that if I wasn’t the one asking myself you know.” The younger clarifies. I roll my eyes, “Whatever.” After I removed the chains I grabbed on Jungkook and threw him on my arms carrying him bridal style and leaving the area.

Once we went to the living room, all of the other members were just siting there and some even froze when they saw me and the bunny. “Hey Jimin finally will release his princess!” shouts Suga. Some of the members started to laugh. “Now before you go to partying mode, I’m explain first with my new property over here." They all stay calm and wait for my next words. “Jungkook here will stay in my room and none of you can go near him, Understand?!” was my statement. Jhope, Namjoon, and Jin clap.

“Love your speech!” shouts Jin. The members began to laugh again, “Yeah, Just like president Trump thinks he can make his speeches so good” says Namjoon, I walk away from the laughter scene and head over to my room to get out of the insane crazy people scene in the living room. After I get to my destination I throw Jungkook on the ground. “Now Listen here kook, this is my room and you can’t treat it like your room. I’m the boss here and you listen to me when I say something to you.” I tell him. Jungkook was on the floor looking up at me and getting every word I’m saying is walking their way in his ear. “Now go take a shower cuz you smell like Sh*t.” I tell him, then I add “Also borrow my clothes if you like.” Then I stomp off to the living room. Jungkook’s vanilla scent was so strong, That it made me wanna eat him right now.

Jungkook pov

I get up and gaze around the room, It was big and had a king size bed. There were painting even on the walls to. When I walked around the room, I found candles, jewelry, fancy perfume, chandeliers hanging in the ceiling above his bed, and also a picture frame on the table that was near by his bed. As I waked closer to the picture frame, There was a person. It looked like me, and when I take a closer look. It was me.

I wonder how he got the photo of me if I never seen him take any pictures of me down in the basement or the guestroom. Did Jimin stalk me, to get this photo? In the picture I was wearing a black outfit. Me and my friend used to do vocal lessons together and performed them as well. But I don’t think I’d be able to that anymore. This Jimin Character has me and doesn’t want me to leave.

B4NAftC-cD-LX3xTKB28BMhUZRp6I9E9C0SYTAgZ2S8H1VTa1CRvxW7qneBV7e3mVEX-q9AuZX95LvK5xBBnwu1fswYMz_mri34FTDvKJGYpo4mPYWCgV12B1MwemekT0xGDGwZg

I go to Jimin’s closet and see if there’s any good clothing to wear. After I’m done picking out my clothes I leave to take a shower and just forget what Jimin had told me. I mean I don’t wanna make him mad just that I didn’t like the fact he kidnapped me for no reason. Is there a reason why he kept me and not other people he had before. All these thoughts enter and ask why he didn’t do worse things to me like he did with the other people.

Jimin hit me with lots of weapons he had to punish me. When I was in the basement and the guestroom he hit me with a chain, a bat, hit me with his hands of course, he even kicked me to behave, and leather belts too. There was more but Those were lik the mains ones he used on me. One time Jhope slammed me along with Cemal, We were not the only ones. Even Jimin was slammed by him, Jhope said that Jimin talks to much and can be annoying as well.

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 6 is ready

Chap 6
(N*oby guest) (Newbie guest)

Jimin pov

Rm,Taehyung, and finally Jhope had gone in the morning to steal food for us because clearly that's our job. Finally Jhope isn’t here to be annoying or slamming me for no reason. I race my way to my room and there I see a sleepy bunny on, well our bed. I walk over to the bed and sit down. I really wanna stroke his soft smooth skin but I don’t know if I should do it.

I sit there and think, Jungkook is really cute when he smiles. Even his own bunny smile makes it in as well. I mean In the back old days I was never interest in love, But since years went by I changed and found a beauty by my side. Jungkook looks so sexy when being a n*de
(Letter u in the middle).

I want him to not even leave this place because he’s my lover and I’ll be his last. My thoughts went broke when Jhope came in our room. “Hey Jimmy Jams” he calls out while entering the room and heading over to the sofa in our room. “Wait, How did you came back?!” I growled. Jhope makes g*ns with his fingers. “I sent Suga to fill in for me. Why?” he says to me. I feel anger ready to be let out.

“Nothing, Just nothing.” I tell him. Jhope nods “Oh by the way ma’am, Is you’re doll still asleep?” he asks me. I give him an icy look. “What do you think? And for the last time Quit calling me ma’am you Bastard!” Jhope frowns “Do you want me to call you doc?” I smack Jhope on the head. “Enough with your Motherf*cking ideas, I don’t care-” I was cut off by a phone call.

Jhope makes his way out but I stop him. “Nope you stay here, until I’m done.” Then I pick up the phone. “Hello?”

“Jimin! You gotta come quick, There is another person trying to steal the gold at the Warehouse, where you wanted it!” calls out Suga.

“Is it our same enemy?” I asked him.

“No.”

“Then who is it?!” I hissed over the phone.
“I don’t know, But he has someone with him. And you better protect the gold that you wanted cause if you don’t It’s gone forever” he tells me. My anger build up. “Tell the other members, That’s I’m on my way.”

“Okay. see ya soon.” Then he ends the call. I put my phone back in my pocket and look for my g*n. Jhope looks at me in confusion. “Um.. What are you doing?” he asked. I shake my head in bewilderment. “We don’t have time to explain now, Get your g*n ready and meet me at the garage, Jhope raises his hand. “Jimin we got time for this.” I frown and shake my head. I shoved Jhope outta my way and take my pist*l with me.

I walked my way to Jungkook and take him off the bed. Jungkook wakes up and rubs his eyes. “Jimin? What are you doing?Where are you taking me?” I throw the younger over my shoulder and take him with me. “Jimin!! Wait, I need to change.” The younger calls out.

I stop myself. “Oh right, I don’t wanna be made fun just because I have a baby with me.” I go back o my room and pick out clothes for him. Then Jungkook changes quickly in them. “How do I look?” he tells me. I look at him, “Sexy,” Then there’s a beat of silence. “Now lets get our *sses outta here and get going.” I pick Jungkook over my shoulder again and head over to the garage.

++ At the garage ++

As we both met each other at the garage, we first discussed what was going on. “Okay you dumb Bi*ch, The reason I led ya here is because there is someone with his dumb*ss sidekick trying to steal the riches I wanted, from the warehouse. “ Jhope frowns. “Why would they do that?” asked Jhope. “I don’t know but we’re gonna stop him.” I replied back.

“So do we each take our motorcycles or vehicles?” asks Jhope. “It doesn’t matter what you take as long you can get to the warehouse fast and get rid of the f*ckers at the warehouse.” He nods in agreement. Jin enters and widens his eyes. “Wow, Where are you 3 going?” he asked. “To the warehouse where had the gold I wanted, Another f*cker wants it and I’m not letting that opportunity slide.” I explained. Jin nods.

“Okay, Wait! Even Jungkook?!” He says in a surprised tone. “Of course, He will come with me. I don’t trust him staying with you, I mean he’ll not be the one helping” I say. “He’ll be there for me to cheer on, He isn’t trained for these type of things you know and I don’t trust you with him either. I said it before I don’t want any of you touching him or going near him.”

Jhope smiles and blurts out. “I’ma take my underwear!” I look back at him. “Why is that?!” Jhope shrugs. “I don’t know, You said we can take anything, that we’ll get us there so That’s me.” I roll my eyes and the Jin and Jungkook started dying in laughter.

“Ok, we’re leaving.” I hopped on my motorcycle and placed Jungkook behind me. Jhope got into his own personal vehicle and drove off following me. This f*cker will pay for this! Jhope was in a motorcycle but he had a body behind him, The body was in a sack, so who cares.

~ At the warehouse~

As we arrived we saw Suga, Namjoon and Taehyung with their pist*ols out ready to aim. I killed the engine and marched my way towards them. “So where exactly is the idiot?” I say while I do air quotes to them. “He’s down here near the copper side.” V explains. I taek Jungkook with me and we head down following his tracks. Then when we got there we saw two guys with puffy hair and glasses. They dresses like they worked in the mechanic shop or something?

“Well, well isn’t it puffy hair dudes?” I said to them. “Well well isn’t it-” The one in blue shirt got slammed by Jhope. I smirked. “Good as I wanted.” The other one in white looks at us. “What do you want p*ssy?” I make my way towards him. “You know exactly what I want.” As the one in blue gets up he looks at Jungkook. “Who’s that hot chick over there?” he questions me. “Hey! This ain’t your motherf*cking property for you to call him or touch him!”

The two puff Jack*sses die, and I take out my pist*l aiming it at them. “Do you wanna die or get tear apart?” “Sinjin, Are you in love?” asks the one in white? Bi*chy Sinjin doesn’t reply, He was busy looking at my property, The bunny.

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
Chap 7
(TV Excuses)

Jimin pov

Bi*chy Sinjin glared at my property who was just standing by me. “Hey you mind telling me your name please,” he tells my bunny. Jungkook frowns “Okay I’m not any toy for someone else to be pulling over to another side!” he shoots back. Bi*chy Sinjin just sighs “ I guess not everyone loves being with me, By the way I’m Sinjin and thats-” I cut him off by Blurting out something to him “Sugar daddy?!” Then I started to crackle up with Jhope.

Bi*chy Sinjin turns around and goes into red mode “Who dares to make fun of my friend!!?” he says. I shrug “It seems suitable for u and him, Maybe you should call him that one day!” Then Jhope tags along with me. “Yeah, What can both of your puffy hairs do?!” See? Even Jhope gets it. “Excuse me!? It can do many things! Right Sugar daddy?!” Sugar daddy nods. I raise a brow “You want me cut it then?” Both of them frown. “No!! It’s like my brain! So No don’t cut it!!” He howls. I pull out my pist*l and aim it at them.

“Do you wanna die then? If you don’t want me cutting you’re hair, you are more than welcome to let me kill you both.” I state to them. “You guys and your puffy hairs.” They both take out their pist*l and aim it at me and Jhope. “What about you guys?” Suga, Taehyung, and Rm come.

Suga throws a sticky bomb and blows up at both of them and leds us an advantage to get the gold. As we hear them coughing so hard, We move on. I grab on Jungkook and Jhope takes the bag with a person in it. “Did you guys find it?” Asks Namjoon. I look back at the two f*ckers who are in he middle in a hot spring. “No not yet.” Namjoon nods “Okay then we must split up to find it.” he demands.

I nod in agreement. “Okay then, Jungkook you’re coming with me.” Jungkook comes song without any hesitation. “I’ll take Jhope with me” says Suga. “Too bad my boyfriend isn’t here, so I’ll take V. “says Namjoon.

We all leave to different locations. Jungkook and I head into the warehouse. We surfed around and nothing. I groan “I can’t believe It’s not here!” Jungkook just walks pass by me to the entrance. “If it ain’t here then do we leave now?” he clarifies. I shake my head as if bewildered. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

“Nothing, just leaving.”

“No, Stay!”

“Why?”

“Don’t ask me why! I’m not in a mood for responding!” I growl

My phone rings. I pick up, It’s Suga. “Jimin! We’ve found it! Just hurry cause Sinjin is coming back to finding us.” He says. “I’m on my way, Just leave and I’ll alert the other members.” I tell him. “Jimin, I should alert the other members.” Suga says with a stern tone. I roll my eyes “I’ll take on Sinjin, Jus leave with Jhope and meet us back at the garage, Okay?” I say. “Okay, see ya Bi*ch!” he says and ends the call.

What the f*ck is wrong with him! Calling me a bi*ch? For f*ck sake, This is really annoying. I take out another type pist*l to use. Jungkook froze at the entrance. “So baby, come to daddy and lets go now.” I demanded him. Jungkook looks at me with a priceless face “You found the gold?!” he says. I stop myself for a second and touch his face, “I didn’ but Suga and Jhope did so lets get our *sses outa here”

After we leave, I could tell all of the members left us alone. I began searching for Sinjin and Sugar daddy. I held my Pist*l with one hand and Jungkook’s wrist on the other. I heard Laugher from behind the dumpster. I got closer slowly. Then I hid behind it and found them both. It looked like they were looking for something or someone. “I can’t believe it! You lost it!” said Sinjin yelling at Sugar Daddy. “I’m sorry“says Sugar daddy.

I aim my pist*l and shot both of them on the arm and stomach, Jungkook got scared and ran away from my side. Then I take out liquid and pour it on the ground making a circle around Both of the 2 clowns. After I light up a match and set it near the liquid I poured on the ground. Then fire began and went in the direction where the liquid was.

I run away and get on my motorcycle and try to find Jungkook before he gets hurt. I rode around but still no sign, After I ride away from the warehouse I see Jungkook running on the side walk. I chase behind him and he stops. “Jungkook get on and let’s get out of here.” I tell him. Jungkook climbs on and I drive away, Police cars started to chase after me “Hey! Stop you Criminal!” They shouted, I didn’t listen to any of them. They tried to catch up to me but I drove faster then them. ”Pull over or I’ll have to kill ya!” they shouted again.I drove with lots of speed then I sorta lost them. I searched for an area to hid first. When We heading towards a bridge I drove in a corner where there was an area to hide. Polices are dumb, they don’t even know that this exists!

Jungkook was terrified, He screamed when I drove faster then a normal driver. I drove reckless and He was screaming behind my back so much. “Jimin! Are you done driving reckless and fast?!!” He questioned me, But his tone was not the way you think it is. He sounded like he were exhausted.. Then I stopped driving and stood in the tunnel. “Yes for now, Now we’re gonna wait here for a coupe of minutes.” I warned him. Jungkook smiled then took a look around his surroundings.

“This where you hide Jimin?” He asked me. “Yes.” After time passed by We took off. We went back home were the other members were. I enter the house but with Jungkook in my arms. I carried him inside. “Welcome back! Guys come quick The smart scientist came back with his princess!!” said Jin. “Sheen & carl come see this Your friend Jimmy aka Jimin found a princess!!” said Jhope.

3rd Pov
>Sheen &
Carl come with tissue, *Coughs* Please excuse them right after the beep~ BEEEEEEEEEEEP<

Jimin pov

“Jimin! You’re back! Do you remember me?! I’m Sheen, Oh and Nice too meet ya princess Jungkook!” Sheen says while shaking Jungkook’s hand. “Nice to meet you!” says Jungkook, sounding happy. Carl Comes up to me “Jimin My man! Nice princess.” He says and pats my back. My anger boils. The grab onto Sheen and Carl and throw them outta my house. “Get The F*ck Outta my house!!” I shouted loudly with anger. Everyone stays calm until, the silence was broken. The Tv turned on and a Woman appears saying “Sinjin has been confirmed to be dead while Sugar daddy is wounded, Have a nice day!” says the woman and the Tv Dies and Explodes as well. “What the hell?” I thought to myself.

Last edited:

Taehyung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seonghwa
Youngbin
Jaeyoon
🚫🛑 Warning!: There is mature content, Read at your own risk! ⚠
Chap 8
(Good or Bad)

Jimin pov

I look at everyone who were still silent. Then I walk away saying “One of you idiots can go steal a Tv.” Then I leave the living room. Then I begin to think to myself. >Is Sinjin actually dead?? Or is he just trying to get attention so He can do whatever he wants< But I’m not letting anything happen between him and my kookie. Jungkook only belongs to me and no one else. If anyone wants to put their hands on him, I’ll kill them that I’ll make them scream out of their *sses.

Then I enter my room and sit on the bed. I began to mess my hair up by just rubbing it. I was really tired from that scene. Us just stealing the gold, It wasn’t hard but when Bi*chy Sinjin and Sugar Daddy came. That made things seem complicated then they were before. I just don’t get why many f*ckers have to ruin everything what I want.

~~ Time passes by~~

They sky was getting darker, and the sars began to appear as they always do. Then I pull out my phone checking the time. It was 7:56 pm. I call Jhope out, I wait for a bit But Jhope comes running then trips on his own sh*tty shoelace. “I’m here Jimin! What do you want now?” he responds. I shake my head, “Go get Jungkook, He’s supposed to be here but I don’t see him” I tell him. Jhope nods “Okay I’ll go get him.” Then I grab on Jhope on the arm. “Wait, You know where he is?” I asked.

Jhope rolls his eyes at me “Of course I do, Why wouldn’t I not know”

“Where is he?!” I hiss

“Namjoon and Jin's room, They sleep together now.” He clarifies. I smirk, “Good now be a good boy and fetch him for me.” Jhope frowns “I’m a good boy,” he tells me. I narrow my eyes “okay whatever but I don’t care if you’re good or bad, I care about where my property is!” I shout. Jhope finally leaves the room. “Great” I grumble.

uxpdULu6izgqAi6hXXL2ah0sqGxIKVJhDrAP_-8B22JvndCjDSgQR10COs1IGtME8dHeJVGZx5kFeXgZQtaC4x2BS46g52f7Lih4bWb7JtJnd-Mcs9cx4qk_m_Te7pE_ympDDX28

Jhope comes back with Jungkook. I raise a brow “Where have you been?” I question the younger. “I’ve been with Namjoon and Jin hyungs, Why?” I pull him closer to me, Then I look at Jhope who is being a quack leaning against the door. “You may leave now, and I’m deal with my toy.” I say. Jhope leaves and Jungkook’s eyes widen when he heard the word “Toy”.

“Toy?” He questions me. I ignore him. “Now don't ask me why, Remember your promise with me!” I say. Jungkook wants to move away from me but I grab on him with a strong hold. “Let me go!” says Jungkook. I refuse. I grab him and pull him to sit on my lap. Jungkook tries to move but I get up and grab a leather belt. “Jungkook either you behave or I’ll have to make you.” Jungkook freezes. “Good boy” I say. Then I add “By the way You’re getting a punishment” I say. Jungkook looks at me with a confused look. “Why?” I face palm myself and groan in annoyance “You left my room and didn’t come when I told ya to.” I explain to him.

“Jimin Please don’t” says the Younger begging, I smile “Sorry, But you did it anyways so you’re getting it.” Then I began to whip him with it as hard as I can. Jungkook dies there and I whip him again and again. Then I aim up at his legs,stomach, and arms. Then a few moments, Jin storms up in my room. “Jimin! Enough!” He yells. I stop myself. “You know A least he’s gotta understand.” I say. Jin shakes his head. “You’re hurting him” Then he takes the belt out of my hands.

“Are you okay Jungkook?” he asks Jungkook. Jungkook doesn’t respond back. Then I push out Jin. “No get out of my room and come back another day.” I tell him. Jin just stomps off. Then I pull my property from the floor to getting up on his feet. “Okay Now start stripping before I make you” I demand him. Jungkook slowly strips of his clothes.Then I step back for a moment.When He was done I grab on a stick and aimed for his clothesless skin. Jungkook screamed so loudly that It made me laugh. Then hit him on the legs, stomach,arms, and his back.

After when I was done His skin was very red and bruised up. “That’s what happens when you don’t listen to my orders.” I say to him. The younger was only moaning in pain and layed on the cold floor. I pick him up and placed him on the bed. Then I put the stick down and leave out of my room. The minute I leave my room, I was slammed on the floor by Cemal’s body. Jhope stood there and Jin along with Namjoon enter my room surfing for my property.

Then Jhope says “Jimin What the f*ck is wrong with you?!!” he hisses at me. Suga comes by. “Wow Jimin, That’s what you get for hurting your own property.” he says. Then adds “Not that I’m defending him here, Why did you hurt him? I slowly get up and throw Cemal’s body somewhere else “That’s none of your motherf*cker business to know. Then limp over to my room, “What are you doing?!” I say to Namjoon and Jin who looked like they were healing Jungkook. “Jimin, What will he think of you?! Shame on you!” says Namjoon.

Park Jimin

Kpop Fan
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
🚫🛑 Warning!: There is mature content, Read at your own risk! ⚠
Chap 8
(Good or Bad)

Jimin pov

I look at everyone who were still silent. Then I walk away saying “One of you idiots can go steal a Tv.” Then I leave the living room. Then I begin to think to myself. >Is Sinjin actually dead?? Or is he just trying to get attention so He can do whatever he wants< But I’m not letting anything happen between him and my kookie. Jungkook only belongs to me and no one else. If anyone wants to put their hands on him, I’ll kill them that I’ll make them scream out of their *sses.

Then I enter my room and sit on the bed. I began to mess my hair up by just rubbing it. I was really tired from that scene. Us just stealing the gold, It wasn’t hard but when Bi*chy Sinjin and Sugar Daddy came. That made things seem complicated then they were before. I just don’t get why many f*ckers have to ruin everything what I want.

~~ Time passes by~~

They sky was getting darker, and the sars began to appear as they always do. Then I pull out my phone checking the time. It was 7:56 pm. I call Jhope out, I wait for a bit But Jhope comes running then trips on his own sh*tty shoelace. “I’m here Jimin! What do you want now?” he responds. I shake my head, “Go get Jungkook, He’s supposed to be here but I don’t see him” I tell him. Jhope nods “Okay I’ll go get him.” Then I grab on Jhope on the arm. “Wait, You know where he is?” I asked.

Jhope rolls his eyes at me “Of course I do, Why wouldn’t I not know”

“Where is he?!” I hiss

“Namjoon and Jin's room, They sleep together now.” He clarifies. I smirk, “Good now be a good boy and fetch him for me.” Jhope frowns “I’m a good boy,” he tells me. I narrow my eyes “okay whatever but I don’t care if you’re good or bad, I care about where my property is!” I shout. Jhope finally leaves the room. “Great” I grumble.

uxpdULu6izgqAi6hXXL2ah0sqGxIKVJhDrAP_-8B22JvndCjDSgQR10COs1IGtME8dHeJVGZx5kFeXgZQtaC4x2BS46g52f7Lih4bWb7JtJnd-Mcs9cx4qk_m_Te7pE_ympDDX28

Jhope comes back with Jungkook. I raise a brow “Where have you been?” I question the younger. “I’ve been with Namjoon and Jin hyungs, Why?” I pull him closer to me, Then I look at Jhope who is being a quack leaning against the door. “You may leave now, and I’m deal with my toy.” I say. Jhope leaves and Jungkook’s eyes widen when he heard the word “Toy”.

“Toy?” He questions me. I ignore him. “Now don't ask me why, Remember your promise with me!” I say. Jungkook wants to move away from me but I grab on him with a strong hold. “Let me go!” says Jungkook. I refuse. I grab him and pull him to sit on my lap. Jungkook tries to move but I get up and grab a leather belt. “Jungkook either you behave or I’ll have to make you.” Jungkook freezes. “Good boy” I say. Then I add “By the way You’re getting a punishment” I say. Jungkook looks at me with a confused look. “Why?” I face palm myself and groan in annoyance “You left my room and didn’t come when I told ya to.” I explain to him.

“Jimin Please don’t” says the Younger begging, I smile “Sorry, But you did it anyways so you’re getting it.” Then I began to whip him with it as hard as I can. Jungkook dies there and I whip him again and again. Then I aim up at his legs,stomach, and arms. Then a few moments, Jin storms up in my room. “Jimin! Enough!” He yells. I stop myself. “You know A least he’s gotta understand.” I say. Jin shakes his head. “You’re hurting him” Then he takes the belt out of my hands.

“Are you okay Jungkook?” he asks Jungkook. Jungkook doesn’t respond back. Then I push out Jin. “No get out of my room and come back another day.” I tell him. Jin just stomps off. Then I pull my property from the floor to getting up on his feet. “Okay Now start stripping before I make you” I demand him. Jungkook slowly strips of his clothes.Then I step back for a moment.When He was done I grab on a stick and aimed for his clothesless skin. Jungkook screamed so loudly that It made me laugh. Then hit him on the legs, stomach,arms, and his back.

After when I was done His skin was very red and bruised up. “That’s what happens when you don’t listen to my orders.” I say to him. The younger was only moaning in pain and layed on the cold floor. I pick him up and placed him on the bed. Then I put the stick down and leave out of my room. The minute I leave my room, I was slammed on the floor by Cemal’s body. Jhope stood there and Jin along with Namjoon enter my room surfing for my property.

Then Jhope says “Jimin What the f*ck is wrong with you?!!” he hisses at me. Suga comes by. “Wow Jimin, That’s what you get for hurting your own property.” he says. Then adds “Not that I’m defending him here, Why did you hurt him? I slowly get up and throw Cemal’s body somewhere else “That’s none of your motherf*cker business to know. Then limp over to my room, “What are you doing?!” I say to Namjoon and Jin who looked like they were healing Jungkook. “Jimin, What will he think of you?! Shame on you!” says Namjoon.

OMFS

I'm really that agressive? And No I wouldn't hurt my kookie =)