credit transactions?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
i was exploring the site and found the transactions page. a couple of them said i had spent 5 credits on something, but i'm not sure on what. what can your credits be spent on?

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@hyun
When someone edits a post they lose 2 points (used to be 5, but I reduced it to 2). This is to encourage members not to abuse the edit function, as it loads up the database. :)

darkshot11713

Kpop Fan
Credits
EXY
Roa
Yena
Yuri
I followed on Twitter, tumblr, and instagram, and I also completed the first event. So I should have gotten 5,000 credits right? I only had 4,000 when I logged on today. Is there a reason for that?

darkshot11713

Kpop Fan
Credits
EXY
Roa
Yena
Yuri
I followed on Twitter, tumblr, and instagram, and I also completed the first event. So I should have gotten 5,000 credits right? I only had 4,000 when I logged on today. Is there a reason for that?
Never mind I just checked and they were there. Sorry.😅

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Oh I’ve edited a couple posts and I noticed a difference in my credits so...now I just won’t edit anymore lol the goal for free kpop merch is super high and I need all the credits I can get lol
same if i make a mistake i just reply in the post where i made it to correct it or i just tiple check beofre i post

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
Is it just me though or does anyone else's credits go up by either 1 or 11 credits when you make a post? Most of the time I get 11 credits, but sometimes I only get 1... but yet on the transaction history it says I get 10 for every post 🤔

Xave

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Jiheon
Roa
Jisun
Is it just me though or does anyone else's credits go up by either 1 or 11 credits when you make a post? Most of the time I get 11 credits, but sometimes I only get 1... but yet on the transaction history it says I get 10 for every post 🤔
i noticed that too, I think we're actually getting 11 per post instead of 10

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Ya it's very strange... and for the last few posts I made, I definitely only got 1 credit per post :confused:

i think you only get 1 credit per post if you post in a thread that is not in a kpop category, and 10 credits per post if you post in a thread that is in a kpop category.. not sure tho

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
i think you only get 1 credit per post if you post in a thread that is not in a kpop category, and 10 credits per post if you post in a thread that is in a kpop category.. not sure tho
That actually makes a lot of sense! I think you could be right 😁

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
For KPop sections (most of the forums):
10 credits/ post