Cocomelon Conspiracy Theories-

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
My theory:
I am convinced all the kids who watch cocomelon are in some type of cult or underground society. Firstly because whenever they hear the sound cocomelon intro they stop whatever their doing and goto the tv screen and when they watch cocomelon they just look so hypnotized. In conclusion i think the government is secretly training kids to be robots.
(this is just a joke pls dont take this srsly)

wildchild

Kpop Fan
Credits
Love Letter
Pigeon Plush
My theory:
I am convinced all the kids who watch cocomelon are in some type of cult or underground society. Firstly because whenever they hear the sound cocomelon intro they stop whatever their doing and goto the tv screen and when they watch cocomelon they just look so hypnotized. In conclusion i think the government is secretly training kids to be robots.
(this is just a joke pls dont take this srsly)
AYO THIS IS PERFECT LMFAO

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
not a theory, but actual science. the reason that kids become so obsessed w cocomelon is bc it's rlly over stimulating to them - ie, too many colors and such. it gives them large amounts of dopamine at once and essentially acts like a drug in their brains. but in small amounts, it's not harmful. in other words, it just proves that children need limited screen time