Clip Resurfaces As "Proof" of Jimin and Seolhyun Bullying Mina

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
Seolhyun and Jimin chose Mina as the most annoying and irritating member in AOA

1. [+509][-36] People who are defending Seolhyun should come out and see thisㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+479][-5] The way they quickly looked at Mina as soon as they finished listening to the question... No further explanation needed

6. [+146][-0] That is something that's often questioned by I-fansㅋㅋㅋ I mean, who would answer to that question seriously?? The I-fans are just asking about the members who tease each other a lot, or the members who are showing affection way too much. The MCs sounded really taken aback when they heard the answerㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+133][-1] Seolhyun was about to answer, 'Because Mina is boring' but then changed her answer to 'I'm concerned because she often makes mistakes when she talks'ㅋㅋㅋ What kind of an answer is that??

9. [+52][-1] Mina froze when Jimin and Seolhyun chose her...ㅠㅠ
[IMG]
Here's the original clip:

near the 30 minute mark

gardenofeden

Face of The Group
Website
kenmas-gameboy.carrd.co
Credits
I feel like this is going to get a lot bigger than just Jimin.
I hope that any and all of her bullies, whether it be all the members or just one, get exposed, and realize what they've done.
Yookyung also said she was bullied by all the members even Choa and Mina... so I think in this story someone is lying

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Yookyung also said she was bullied by all the members even Choa and Mina... so I think in this story someone is lying
This is gonna explode soon.
I really hope Mina wasn't lying. Lying about being bullied, s*lf h*rm, and s*icide is something I personally could never forgive a person for.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Mina was also following all of the members on Instagram at one point
Mina is still following the members, minus Jimin, on Instagram. At least the last I checked, she was.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Supposedly Jimin hit Choa when she wanted her to do something
Seriously? Mina said she(Jimin)slapped her for not greeting her or being late to something back in their trainee days :(

peltonia

Kpop Fan
Credits
MJ
Soobin
Juhaknyeon
Choerry
i cant look at any of the members the same anymore even their musics ruined... like the fact mina has not once said "but this or that member helped/defended me" really says a lot. uuugh
idk if ill see any kpop groups the same actually. kinda eye opening that this kind of shit can happen and no one will know until it's been ten years