CLC officially disbands

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
We all saw it coming lol

On the 20th May, 7 years and 2 months after their debut, CUBE has finally announced the disbandment of girl group CLC.

Their last comeback, Helicopter, back in 2020 gave many fans hope that CLC would return to us all as a proper group, after a rebranding and official colours being announced. Unfortunately for Cheshire, after Helicopter there were no more comebacks.

After the departure of Elkie, followed by Sorn throughout 2020 and 2021, with members Seungyeon and Yeeun leaving CUBE early 2022, disbandment seemed inevitable.

Back when I first joined the forums, my username was Eunbiniie and I was actually an ult Cheshire. I found CLC right around ME era and I loved them so much even though I hardly got to spend any time with them because of their hiatuses. I would say Iโ€™m sad and sobbing over this news but in reality Iโ€™m not, and Iโ€™ve been expecting this ever since Yujin was on Girlโ€™s Planet 999 and announced theyโ€™d been dismissed. All I want now is for all the girls to follow the paths that they want to. I canโ€™t wait to see more of Yujin in Kep1er and Iโ€™m sure we havenโ€™t seen the last of the others too.

Adding CLC to the list of groups that have somehow been out-lived by AOA. Iโ€™m starting to wonder if I missed AOAโ€™s disbandment news or something ๐Ÿคก

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
This is so sad, I was a big CLC fan back in like 2018-2019โ€ฆbut we all knew it was coming, like you said. I wish all the girls the best of luck though with whatever they choose to do in the future.

I really wish all the girls the best of luck! Again, although it's sad to see them going...we all expected this one day. Hopefully the girls have good futures! ๐Ÿ’—

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
Sad but expected. Cube had already dismissed them long time ago. The girls need to find better agencies asap.

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

now watch me โ˜โณœฮ˜๐ค โฑค~โ˜
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
We all saw it coming lol

On the 20th May, 7 years and 2 months after their debut, CUBE has finally announced the disbandment of girl group CLC.

Their last comeback, Helicopter, back in 2020 gave many fans hope that CLC would return to us all as a proper group, after a rebranding and official colours being announced. Unfortunately for Cheshire, after Helicopter there were no more comebacks.

After the departure of Elkie, followed by Sorn throughout 2020 and 2021, with members Seungyeon and Yeeun leaving CUBE early 2022, disbandment seemed inevitable.

Back when I first joined the forums, my username was Eunbiniie and I was actually an ult Cheshire. I found CLC right around ME era and I loved them so much even though I hardly got to spend any time with them because of their hiatuses. I would say Iโ€™m sad and sobbing over this news but in reality Iโ€™m not, and Iโ€™ve been expecting this ever since Yujin was on Girlโ€™s Planet 999 and announced theyโ€™d been dismissed. All I want now is for all the girls to follow the paths that they want to. I canโ€™t wait to see more of Yujin in Kep1er and Iโ€™m sure we havenโ€™t seen the last of the others too.

Adding CLC to the list of groups that have somehow been out-lived by AOA. Iโ€™m starting to wonder if I missed AOAโ€™s disbandment news or something ๐Ÿคก
I feel the same way.

Prob won't and I'm not rlly concerned for bts's hiatus either bc I know a ton of army's are gonna wait for them
agree. i dont think bighit would let them permanently disband either