CIX to have a comeback in November 😃💖✨

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Following their debut which was back in July, the group’s agency, C9 Entertainment has confirmed that CIX will be releasing a new album in November as their first comeback. First off, they will release a Japanese pre-debut album on October 23, which will have 7 tracks including “My New World” (their newest track), all the tracks from their Korean debut album, and the Japanese album of their debut “Movie Star”.
I’m so excited for this comeback since I just got into them recently! 😃

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
So do I!! Like the background setting and the outfits are just so fricken amazing to look at!! Idk, what concept do you think that they’ll pull off with for their upcoming comeback?
Hmmm maybe something like "retro future" kind of vibes?? Like uhh EXO's Power video but in a less jokingly and meme-y way lmao

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
What do you think it's going to be?
I was actually thinking the same thing, since for their debut music video they had like a retro-ey futuristic kind of concept, so I think it might as well be like that just by the look of their outfits, and the lights in the background especially. I think the lights here are the main parts (or the ‘highlight’ bit) that could give us a clue/speculation of the concept that they’re gonna pull off with.

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I was actually thinking the same thing, since for their debut music video they had like a retro-ey futuristic kind of concept, so I think it might as well be like that just by the look of their outfits, and the lights in the background especially. I think the lights here are the main parts (or the ‘highlight’ bit) that could give us a clue/speculation of the concept that they’re gonna pull off with.
Completely agree! Or maybe they'll surprise us with a concept like Got7's Hard Carry, mostly thinking about the lights, but their outfits are way more formal and fancy even though it's supposed to look casual lol