Cignature announces the addition of 2 new members to the group

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
On June 14 (12AM KST), the official Twitter page for Cignature announced that two new members would be added to the group: Chloe and Dohee.
Recently, Sunn and Ye Ah left the group and C9/J9 (the company) hasn't explained anything to us about the situation, and now we're getting more people added to the group to replace(?) them so yeah, I don't know how to feel about this but I guess we'll just have to wait and see 😐

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Idk how I feel about this but I’m not mad at the girls, I’m glad that they’re achieving their dreams of being idols and I’m happy for them, here’s hoping all goes well!!

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Lineup changes like this when the group is this early into their career always seem suspicious to me, but it really just depends on their situation because it could be something out of their control (like maybe both of them had things going on in their personal lives or their physical/mental health wasn't doing well)

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Well ig this shows this isn’t the end of Cignature which is always good, but lineup changes also never usually end well