Chuu is Kicked out of LOONA

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
https://kbizoom.com/in-light-of-chuu-being-kicked-out-of-loona-sunmi-openly-showed-her-support/
im glad other idols are speaking out... ill admit i was rlly worried when hyunjin spoke out on fab. if bbc kicks her out too i dont have confidence that shell be able to recover.. esp because shes one of the less popular members. i dont even know if chuus going to make it through this but tbh seeing hyunjins support also brings me joy. her updating her fab description to all 12 of the members animals was really cute and special.. im just glad that an idol who does have more influence and who's unable to be hurt by bbc is also speaking out for her

villain

βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
As someone who is not an orbit and is not too familiar with the girls including Chuu - Chuu really does seem like a sweet person both on and off cameras, according to the people that have worked with her before (when I was reading a twitter thread that attaches all the posts showing their support and justice for her). But mostly, I’m really glad that she stood up for herself (and hyunjin for defending her) and I really hope that her and the girls will win the lawsuit and to leave that company ASAP. i really hope bbc burns down to hell bc what they did to the girls is absolutely appalling.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
oop
loona rly said 12 or none and i love them for it

also, to anyone wondering why hyunjin and vivi didn't file, hyunjin has fifa activities she can't back out of, and vivi is only allowed to stay in korea w a work visa, which is mostly likely tied directly to her contract w bbc

loona rly said 12 or none and i love them for it

also, to anyone wondering why hyunjin and vivi didn't file, hyunjin has fifa activities she can't back out of, and vivi is only allowed to stay in korea w a work visa, which is mostly likely tied directly to her contract w bbc
however!! hyunjin is now going to be done with her activities which means... hyunjin contract suspended ????? i pray for her