Chuu is Kicked out of LOONA

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Today Blockberry Creative released a statement announcing that Chuu would be removed from the group.

Hello. This is BlockBerryCreative.

We are releasing a statement to notify fans that we have decided that our agency artist Chuu will be expelled and withdrawn as a member of LOONA as of November 25, 2022.

There have been lots of speculations about LOONA’s Chuu this past year, but the agency and the LOONA members did not release any statements in order to not cause trouble with the group’s growth or cause concern to fans.

With the LOONA members’ affection for the team and consideration for their fans, rather than say what is true or not, they tried to express their feelings by putting in their best efforts for performances and content.

However, after recently being told of Chuu’s violent language and misuse of power toward our staff, the truth was found upon investigation. Agency representatives are apologizing and comforting staff, and we have decided to take responsibility for this and remove Chuu from LOONA.

First of all, we officially apologize to the staff who have been greatly hurt by this incident, and we will put in our full effort so they can now heal and focus on treatment and then return to their normal lives.

We apologize to the fans who have loved and supported LOONA until now and ask for your sincere forgiveness in not being able to have 12 members together until the end.

The agency and LOONA will return to our roots and work as hard as possible so an incident like this never happens again in the future no matter what. The LOONA members did not work only for their individual gains, and they know what fans have given them to bring them to this point, so they did not do anything to cause trouble to the team. They will make it to the end and give back for the love from everyone who supports LOONA.

Also, the agency and the LOONA members will act with respect and gratitude toward all of the staff who work with us. The agency will do everything possible to give back for the staff’s sacrifices and devotion so something like this never happens again. We once again bow our heads in apology to the involved staff and the fans for causing trouble with this incident.

I can't telll if this is truthful or not, but I saw this coming with how much she was being excluded from activities and all the rumors surrounding her and different companies.
I hope all of you Orbits are doing okay.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m going to be 100% honest. I didn’t really like Chuu. She’s extremely talented, but my personality doesn’t really go well with hers and so I found her quite obnoxious. But, her getting kicked out of the group was possibily the stupidest thing BBC could’ve done. Orbits were already mad at them, and it’s likely BBC did something that caused her to want to leave the company and then express her feelings towards BBC. This is going to severely damage BBC and probably ruin the future of LOONA. I just wish all 12 girls the best for the future, regardless of my ill feelings

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
chuu brought so much to the group
I just cant see loona without her, shes like the first person I think of and shes not even my bias
I rlly do hope orbits are ok
god this is hard
ofc, If this is true, Chuu should be accountable.
But not kicked out of the group........
Idk if what she did is absolutely horrendous (like telling a staff member to k word themselves) I would say getting kicked out would be warranted. But I highly it was anything bad. I think BBC is just salty that she wants to leave and is doing anything they can to ruin her career

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Idk if what she did is absolutely horrendous (like telling a staff member to k word themselves) I would say getting kicked out would be warranted. But I highly it was anything bad. I think BBC is just salty that she wants to leave and is doing anything they can to ruin her career
idk but this article kinda made me sad
she's always been known as a loving person
Im just torn

lumiluvsyooh

Kpop Stan
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Saotome
Orbit Crown
Mong Mong-ie
Yena
no i cant do this. tf u mean violent behaviour ???
the reason theyre doing this is bc she exposed the mistreatment of the group and theyre trying to turn it on her. literally no one is going to defend bbc over her shes literally known for being the sweetest person. the only reason they have to literally SLANDER her is to lessen the backlash from kicking her out of the group. with the rumors she was creating her own company we all knew she was going to leave the company anyway.. we could only hope shed stay in the group but by fully kicking her out of the group theyre trying to erase her completely. its totally ridiculous because shes the main money maker of the company.. and to make it worse directly before kicking her out they squeezed all the money they could out of her by not letting her go on the world tour so she could do her own promotions instead. im so mad i HATE bbc.
genuineely im so upset... this is not how i expected to wake up this morning

ivediveyyy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kim Dayeon
Love Dive
Orbit Crown
Leeseo
chuu wasn't my bias but I still loved her a lot, and they literally kicked her out for something she didn't do? I feel so bad for chuu, and the rest of the loona members under blockberry :/, and I hope them and chuu find good companies!

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i'm sorry, but this is hilarious. bbc kicks chuu out bc they're pissed off she dared stand up for herself, undoubtedly trying to make an example out of her, only for it to completely backfire. ppl are exposing them left and right, and no one has had anything negative to say abt chuu. i've seen so many hardcore orbits who are boycotting loona now, and i'm glad. as an orbit, i agree w this move. stream the girls' solo fancams, stream their osts, support their outside of loona activities. but don't buy albums, seasons greetings, etc first hand so that bbc will suffer. loona's not being paid anyway, so it's not like the girls will lose money from this boycott. chuu has been trending all day and has been more trending than both the world cup and the news of kris wu's imprisonment at times. justice for chuu