Chinese Dramas

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Has anyone seen Sweet Combat or The Witness (Chinese Remake)? They both star Lu Han. They're AMAZING! And Sweet Combat is really dramatic.

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Iโ€™ve only seen a clip from The Witness but I want to watch the whole film. Anyone know where I can?
Viki has it, but you have to get the Viki Pass which you have to pay for, but here is a link for it on YouTube with English Subs!

Staff member
Nevermind! I realize it was the same one she sent you!

Staff member
Thank you though! Yeah thatโ€™s why I deleted Viki because Iโ€™m a broke fangirl lol
Yeah, I wish you didn't have to pay for some of it, but my sister and I watch Sweet combat for free and they have a bunch more i wanna see, for free!

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
Thank you! Is that an app?
Kissasian is a website! It works perfectly fine for me, but it does have random popups, and people
say it has virusses. Haven't noticed any of that so far though on my computer/phone, and it works alright :)

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I havenโ€™t. Whatโ€™s it about?
Umm... It's about this very pretty girl who's amazing at gaming and her life/love life. It sounds boring from me cause this is in the simplest form I can get, but here's episode one! Turn on captions/cc~

Staff member