chenle fanfic

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
C

ChocolateChim

Chenle is now being taken into North Pole courts for the killing of Santa Claus. Mrs. Claus says quote "I want justice for my husband".

Today is a sad day for all Christmas lovers and a person with a heart everywhere channel8 8 news signing off.

C

ChocolateChim

chenles dark side comes out when he trys biting Renjuns leg off. It was just a nice afternoon until Chenle was really hungry. He could go to the fridge by Renjun was closer :devilish:. He first waits for Renjun to come to the table and to make sure the coast was clear. Renjun is now at table. Renjun notices that Chenle is staring at him. Renjun then looks at Chenle and says "why are you staring at m- WOAH WOAH CHENL-" Chenle topples over Renjun! Cereal all over! He starts to go down and sees Renjuns leg. He finds the calf and bites REAL HARD. A mighty scream comes out of Renjuns mouth as he trys to run away. "GET OFF ME CHENLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screams so loud but no one heres. Chenle runs real quick to get some ducktape. He sees Renjun at the door. "HEY!" He runs after Renjun so quick and brings him to the park. "Mommy what are those two boys doing over there?" Some random kid says. "Oh i dont kn- OH MY GOD!!" "Mommy what is i-" "LETS GO!" Chenle puts the duck tape all over and puts Renjun over a fire. Renjun is screaming for help but no one does anything. He trys to bargain with him but all Chenle says is, "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO LEAVE ME!!" Chenle gets out his fork and Renjun screams so loud and!!!

It was all a dream. Renjun wakes up all sweaty and look to his right. Chenle was looking right at him in the eyes the whole night. Chenle says, "hi". Renjun screams and throws a shoe at Chenle and says not to scare him like that again. Chenle leaves and Renjun stays up the rest of the night.
this is kind of a foreshadow to how boht renjun and chenle are biting peoples pants now