Changing Username Requests

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
The function to change the username is not by default offered by the forum platform, because it's not a database-friendly action, since each time a user changes their username lots of queries are sent to the database to overwrite the username in all posts, private messages, messages that user wrote on other member profiles, as well as all the likes that user gave and received.

So, the only option to change the username is to ask me to change the username for you directly in the user table in the database. Anyone who wants to change their username please post your request in this thread with the desired username and the reason why you wanna change it and I'd check its availability and change it.

Note: This function is very server intensive, its purpose is to change your username when it's misspelled or hard to recall/type, not just for fun.

Now please, whoever NEEDS to have their username changed for one of the 2 above reasons, post in this thread along with the reason for the change.

Note 1: A member can change their username for a maximum of 3 times.

Last edited:

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
There you have it :)

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
t
The function to change the username is not by default offered by the forum platform, because it's not a database-friendly action, since each time a user changes their username lots of queries are sent to the database to overwrite the username in all posts, private messages, messages that user wrote on other member profiles, as well as all the likes that user gave and received.

So, the only option to change the username is to ask me to change the username for you directly in the user table in the database. Anyone who wants to change their username please post your request in this thread with the desired username and I'd check its availability and change it.

Note: A member can change their username for a maximum of 3 times.
thank you i would like to change it to jiheon

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
There you have it :)

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Well, I've spelled my username wrong. It should be Disregarded (If it's not taken).

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@Disregarded
Done, sorry for the delay, I somehow didn't notice your post

Key