Can you guys do me a solid?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

Hello, it is I, the local celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I need a favor from you lovely people.

Can you please love and support @jooheonshoney as much as I do?

She’s my best friend and she’s really afraid she won’t fit in here, I mean I was the same way but I’m Gucci now, but I just love her so much and want her to make more k-pop friends.

She’s afraid she won’t fit in because she only stans Monsta X, but I told her there are tons of Monbebes here and I’m positive she’ll meet some awesome ones.

She really is just a ball of sunshine ~except to me, but ya know~ I’m kidding, we love each other 🥰 (but really, don’t be concerned if you see us going back at forth at each other in a thread, we’re not arguing, we just share one brain cell)

You know that saying, two halves of a whole idiot? Well, that’s us, we’re the embodiment of that saying 🤷‍♀️

But please show her lots of love and if you’re a fellow Monbebe, please befriend her, she really is sweet and she’ll talk about Monsta X all day with you.

And if she’s ever mean to any of you, just tell me and I’ll straighten her out LOL 😂

@jooheonshoney (idk if you want me to use your real name so I’ll leave that up to you boo boo) I love you lots and I hope you make some awesome Monbebe friends here 💕💕
She's more than welcomed here even if she only stans Monsta X, there are tons of Monbebes ready to talk all day about them with her (including me 🥰) @jooheonshoney welcome to this forum and please don't ever hesitate to be comfortable here 💞💞
tenor.gif