Byungchan, Hanse and Subin to leave IST Ent.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Hello, this is VICTON’s Choi Byungchan.

Up until writing this letter now, I’ve gone back and forth between a lot of thoughts and emotions, and I’ve repeatedly wrote and erased while thinking over hundreds of times about what to say and how to say it.

From 2016, for seven years, I received such great and happy love.
After only knowing how to receive love, I also learned from ALICE how to give love. That’s why our time together was so precious and were moments I will never be able to forget. To ALICE, who only gave love over this long period of time, thank you and I love you.

Also, thank you so much to our agency employees and staff members who were always with us by our side.
Although we are now walking our own paths, this isn’t a sad farewell. To my VICTON members, who will become cooler for their new starts, I will always support you and I love you.

Not too long from now, I will greet you with good news.
Please be careful not to catch a cold.
This has been VICTON’s Choi Byungchan.

————

Hello, this is Jung Subin.
Now that I’m trying to write this, I’m feeling a lot of mixed emotions and my pen is not flowing easily.

For seven years from November 9, 2016, I received a lot of love and happiness that cannot be easily felt in life.
That’s how much ALICE, VICTON, and IST were like blessings to me.

Regretfully, VICTON has come to walk our separate ways, but I’m trying to move forward with courage and go step by step towards happiness.
But sometimes I suddenly get afraid that a moment will come where I think “was it a dream?” about these dream-like memories.

I will look back on each of our memories together and cherish them for a long, long time.
I hope they will remain as good memories for our ALICE too and become of at least a bit of help.

No matter what anyone says, to me you are the most valuable, best fans, and best colleagues.
I’m sorry I couldn’t do better for you.
Thank you so much for being with me for my first dream.
I will always support your happiness, anytime and anywhere.

————

Hi, this is Hanse.

First of all, I would like to apologize about the sudden news I am about to announce to everyone.

My exclusive contract with IST Entertainment will expire on April 20, 2023.

For an extensive amount of time, all the VICTON members had a great amount of conversation with the company.
I would like to remind everyone that this was a difficult decision to make amidst respecting each of the member’s opinions.

I have cried and laughed going hand-to-hand alongside my dream throughout the nine years we have been together.
Most importantly, I have been able to come thus far all thanks to ALICE— always faithfully having my back.

I realize that I have much more to grow and learn as a humble, lacking human being.
I am infinitely grateful for all the undeserved love that I received.

Although the “VICTON Hanse” has not been able to fully pay it off to all those who have shared my dream and youth and brightened up the days, he will retreat a feeble step for a giant leap.

I believe that the newer “Hanse,” soon to be presented, will live up to the debt to finish paying back the love he owes.

It would be highly appreciated if everyone would continue giving attention, love, and support for the new beginning that me and my brothers will be kicking off.

I promise that I will not rest to wait upon VICTON and “our days” no matter what the change.

I will be seeing you soon with a new look.

Thank you, Love you all.

source: soompi