BTS Launches TikTok Channel

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
Oh boy, they’ve joined the other groups on tik tok, adding to why I should get tik tok. I’ll never succumb to the pressures! XDDD

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
On September 25, BTS took to twitter to announce their TikTok channel, in which they’ve just made. ARMYs are really excited to see what videos the members will make on the app.

Look forward to it!
I’m honestly surprised it took them so long. I think TXT has had theirs for a while, I’m surprised BTS didn’t get theirs first.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I’m honestly surprised it took them so long. I think TXT has had theirs for a while, I’m surprised BTS didn’t get theirs first.
Oh really?
I didn’t know TXT had theirs, so that’s something new that I’ve just learnt from you haha~ Since when exactly did they had it?
And yes I’m also surprised that BTS didn’t get theirs earlier, even though I don’t use TikTok. But I mean it could be interesting to watch the kinds of videos that they will post in there also :)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Oh really?
I didn’t know TXT had theirs, so that’s something new that I’ve just learnt from you haha~ Since when exactly did they had it?
And yes I’m also surprised that BTS didn’t get theirs earlier, even though I don’t use TikTok. But I mean it could be interesting to watch the kinds of videos that they will post in there also :)
I’m not sure when exactly, I don’t really pay attention to them 👀
Agreed. My friend and I have a kpop tiktok but we don’t post ourselves lmao just stuff about kpop lol

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I’m not sure when exactly, I don’t really pay attention to them 👀
Agreed. My friend and I have a kpop tiktok but we don’t post ourselves lmao just stuff about kpop lol
Lol I also don’t pay attention to txt, but I’m a fan of one of the members in that group. Idk, is that a bad thing?

ThoseGoodOldDreams

Maknae
Credits
Yoohyeon
JiU
Suran
Soyeon
Didn't Jungkook already have a Tik Tok? Also, I don't plan on making an account, I know people will post the videos on twitter and youtube.

LiscLee

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm their huge fan, and their TikTok is excellent too. I think no group in the world worked so hard on their vocals, dancing, and outfits. I'm also so amazed by the uniqueness of each group member, which is also worth admiring. I also try to post dancing trends on my TikTok, but it is not very popular yet. I thought it started promoting after I bought some activity from https://iamat.com. I've made a plan which will help me to do this in the next year. I think of video ideas every day and use all viral sounds. Hope it helps me soon! I would like to make some money on this and finally start saving

bejag

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm their huge fan, and their TikTok is excellent too. I think no group in the world worked so hard on their vocals, dancing, and outfits. I'm also so amazed by the uniqueness of each group member, which is also worth admiring. I also try to post dancing trends on my TikTok, but it is not very popular yet. I thought it started promoting after I bought some activity from growmyprofile.com. I've made a plan which will help me to do this in the next year. I think of video ideas every day and use all viral sounds. Hope it helps me soon! I would like to make some money on this and finally start saving
I'm a huge fan of theirs, and their TikTok content is truly outstanding. Their dedication to perfecting vocals, choreography, and outfits is unparalleled. I'm also impressed by the individuality of each group member, which adds to their charm. On my own TikTok, I've been trying to share dance trends, although my content hasn't gained much traction yet. I'm considering boosting my activity to promote it further. I've devised a plan to achieve this within the next year, brainstorming video ideas daily and incorporating trending sounds. Hopefully, this effort will yield results soon! My ultimate goal is to earn some income from this and start saving up.