BTS Debut Year Releases Appreciation Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I'm an ex Army, but I still listen to a selection of their music, including the songs I'm about to highlight.
I feel like so many people say "I like BTS's older music", but they never mean their truly old music, like 2013 old.
In this thread I would like to appreciate BTS's first three title tracks, all released during their first year as a group.
Yes these songs may be cheesy, but they are such goddamn bops.
These releases also have much more rapping, and as someone who's bias (Suga) is in the rap line, I love it!

No More Dream
The rap line spitting bars and Jimin and Jungkook's flying stunt thingy, need I say more?

We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2
We get Jungkook rapping for more than 5 sec, an amazing choreography, a J-Hope and Jimin dance break (which we need more of), and a hat trick (no not like the soccer one).

N.O
N.O is actually one of my favorite BTS songs. I love the instrumental, the music video has a super important concept, and the song is so balanced. There are the rougher rap parts and then a super melodic chorus.