boy issues

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
so l asked this dude if he would go to homecoming with me and like ive had this crush on this dude for a while now...but like the issue is that we are both just FRIENDS with each other...so i was like since its your last year of high school(senior) you need to go and i made it real awkward and said we can go but only as friends if you want he he goes yeah we can go if i decide to go..ill let you know next week(btw im a junior in high school so like hes only a year older than me) im so stressed i want to tell him i like him and go to prom with him this for his last prom im just scared it will ruin our friendship

Jessy_Kim_Off

Face of The Group
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hongseok
YangYang
Jacob
Shoot your shot and if you miss maybe he wasn't smart enough to realize what diamond wanted to be with him:)

kylieah

Kpop Fan
Credits
Panda Plush
Love Letter
Jay Park
Dean
yeah okay thank you but i dont think i have enough ball to shoot my shot yet
and like he was worried about me when hes sitting in a hospital just ugh....yeah he was the first guy to be nice too me in school and like he told me that like if a girl ever liked him and he didnt like them back it wouldn't change there friend ship but ugh i just ugh hes sweet,country guy ,that lives on a farm,kind,christian boy,with blonde hair ,with greenish bluish eyes,and the prettiest smiles and laugh and just uuggggggggghhhhhh....and on top of since we had an extended weekend we have been texting non stop....since thursday