Book Recommendations from Kiki!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jamesdean

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I don’t really know what you read, but here are some unique ones that I personally have on my list:

Sybil Exposed - Debbie Nathan (About Shirley Mason, who claimed to have over 23 different personalities. Talks about DID, and whether Shirley was really telling the truth. Quite fascinating.)

The Road to Jonestown - Jeff Guinn (I don’t know if you know who Jim Jones was. Long story short, he started a cult and ended up getting all of them to
kill
themselves. This book examines his life before and what led up to it.)

Quackery: A Brief History of the Worst Ways to Cure Everything - Lydia Kang (Lol, this book is just funny. Talks about what we did before we learned how medicine worked.)

I will definitely read your selection, especially since now I have a lot of free time, which I devote to reading books. It expands my horizons and inspires me to write, especially since I use https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/life/ to take samples of my writing and consult with professional writers.
read Sybil Exposed really cool book

linalee

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I see you have already recommended a bunch of books) if you really want to figure out which of them will be more interesting, I recommend that you first read the book review best essays online The review contains an assessment of the work, indicates its advantages and disadvantages that need to be eliminated. and also informs about the new work, contains its brief analysis and evaluation. It's absolutely free you can find a ready-made essay on any topic. it helps to understand a lot and understand what exactly the author of the book was trying to say. I always do this when choosing a book!

Last edited:

Donysterling

Kpop Amateur
Website
www.donysterling.co.uk
Credits
Your selection sounds intriguing and diverse. I'll add them to my reading list. Exploring different topics broadens our perspectives. It's great that you're using resources like WritingBros for writing inspiration. Keep exploring and writing! by Donysterling