Book Recommendations from Kiki!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I feel like I'm pretty qualified because I have a 5 page google doc of books I want to read, from all genres... lol. I read a ton, and if you're looking for something new to get into, I usually know some underrated books :) Worst thing that happens is you hate the book ^^

Update: This is a thread for me to give you book recommendations

Last edited:

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Ehhhhhh, not really, but maybe/possibly the 1910s-1940s?
I don’t really know what you read, but here are some unique ones that I personally have on my list:

Sybil Exposed - Debbie Nathan (About Shirley Mason, who claimed to have over 23 different personalities. Talks about DID, and whether Shirley was really telling the truth. Quite fascinating.)

The Road to Jonestown - Jeff Guinn (I don’t know if you know who Jim Jones was. Long story short, he started a cult and ended up getting all of them to
kill
themselves. This book examines his life before and what led up to it.)

Quackery: A Brief History of the Worst Ways to Cure Everything - Lydia Kang (Lol, this book is just funny. Talks about what we did before we learned how medicine worked.)

Lysaa

‘Go Habs Go’
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Credits
Happy Sun
Mikasa Ackerman
Lizzie Hearts
Kokomi Teruhashi
I don’t really know what you read, but here are some unique ones that I personally have on my list:

Sybil Exposed - Debbie Nathan (About Shirley Mason, who claimed to have over 23 different personalities. Talks about DID, and whether Shirley was really telling the truth. Quite fascinating.)

The Road to Jonestown - Jeff Guinn (I don’t know if you know who Jim Jones was. Long story short, he started a cult and ended up getting all of them to
kill

Quackery: A Brief History of the Worst Ways to Cure Everything - Lydia Kang (Lol, this book is just funny. Talks about what we did before we learned how medicine worked.)
Thank you 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️ I will 1000% Check them out

jamesdean

Kpop Amateur
Credits

kill

It's amazing,thanks!