BiSH Announces Their Successor Group "BiTE A SHOCK"! Group To Be Unveiled on July 1st During Final episode of "BiSH THE NEXT"

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits
Fw_Do0iacAAXFRs

a few things!

On April of this year BiSH launched the audition show "BiSH THE NEXT" to help them pick the members of their successor group, the show has been airing at Hulu Japan and other streaming sites, last month the list of trainees was reduced to the 12 contestants above and among are the people who are going to debut in "BiTE A SHOCK"

on July 1st they are going to air the final episode of the show and there they are going to hold a live vote to pick the members, part of the show is also going to air on Youtube, among the 12 trainees there are 7 girls and 5 guys so there exist the possibility of their successor group becoming a coed or even a boy group, i think that's unlikely but you can always expect the unexpected from BiSH, personally i believe just as them they are also going to be a 6 member girl group

whoever makes it to the group is going to have some big shoes to fill, BiSH have played both at "Kohaku Uta Gassen" and has sold out the "Tokyo Dome" and as of 2023 are considered one of the top idol groups in Japan

anyway here the 12 trainees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOlILc-c-Mc
https://twitter.com/BiSHTHENEXT/status/1663455705154879488

(keeps going)

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits
the others since they didn't fit above, the line up is going to be picked an unveiled on July 1st, the group is going to debut later that month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4Tr_ySV5M
https://twitter.com/BiSHTHENEXT/status/1664180732523319299

BiSH are disbanding tomorrow June 29th, 2023 on the Tokyo Dome

FzNKe_xaYAATM5N

and these are just my ramblings so you can ignore them

i discovered BiSH back in early 2017 and it was because of them that i got interested in Jpop and that i started posting in Jpop / Kpop forums such as this, it has been amazing watching them go from a minor indie group to one of the biggest musical acts in Japan, they are maybe my favorite success story ever

sucks that they are disbanding... tomorrow! yes, tomorrow at the Tokyo Dome and in front of 55,000 people the story of BiSH is going to end

soon we are going to be referring to them in past tense

i mean i would lie if i were to say it doesn't makes me sad and that is despite that we were told in advance back in 2021, honestly these past 18 months may had been the slowest goodbye any group has ever said but i'm not complaining, during that time they released almost 20 singles and an equal number of music videos

fun fact, BiSH decided to disband back in 2019 but several events ended pushing the date to 2023, we should be thankful that we got 4 years more with them, i'm not sure why they are disbanding honestly i don't even know if they members are aware of the reason, but it seems that it was just decided that it had to happen, i think the members never expected to come this far so they just want to end things right now

is sad that the things you enjoy the most are eventually going to come to an end and become just another memory, in this case a really good one, i wish they had decided to keep going, it has been a really fun time being their fan and it would had been nice for even more people to get the chance to experience BiSH

well is not like they are dying or anything, the members plan to continue with their careers Aina, Chittiii and Ayuni D are already working and releasing solo music

the other members doesn't seem to be too interested in pursing a solo music career but they already have other plans Atsuko for example is an actress and TV host, Momoko is an author an already published a few books, Rinrin seems to want to pursue a career in fashion

so we are going to keep hearing of them and also we are going to get a successor group hand picked by them so i think is fine, honestly probably the best outcome we could hope for

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
This is so sad, this just made me sad, I was going to get into BiSH because of you but now there gone, you must be really upset, I'm so sorry. :C

I hope their successor groups does amazing just like them too!

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits
This is so sad, this just made me sad, I was going to get into BiSH because of you but now there gone, you must be really upset, I'm so sorry. :C

I hope their successor groups does amazing just like them too!
i was really upset when it was announced back in December of 2021 but i'm also happy they gave us 1+ years of time to accept the news

the members already stated their career plans and one way or another we are going to continue hearing about them in the future and also soon we are getting the successor group handpicked by the members so lots of things to look forward

BiSH disbanded just a few hours ago at the Tokyo Dome, there were 55,000+ in the audience, was always a dream of the group and fans to watch them there so i think it was a really good choice place for their final concert

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
i was really upset when it was announced back in December of 2021 but i'm also happy they gave us 1+ years of time to accept the news

the members already stated their career plans and one way or another we are going to continue hearing about them in the future and also soon we are getting the successor group handpicked by the members so lots of things to look forward

BiSH disbanded just a few hours ago at the Tokyo Dome, there were 55,000+ in the audience, was always a dream of the group and fans to watch them there so i think it was a really good choice place for their final concert

Yes! This is what groups/idols should do! Keep us prepared!

Oo! That's good that they have their solo activities! And I'm excited for their successor group too!

:C I bet it was so beautiful and emotional.