big hit's new gg

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
H

huesjoon

thats fine. wearing too much makeup too regularly can be bad for your skin, especially if you don't take good care to wash it off properly. but like i said you're still young. your face and body might change drastically as you get older. don't get so hung up on something as nefarious as the concept of beauty, especially at your age. better to spend that time practicing your singing and dancing.
you're actually very right. i've actually been practicing my dancing & singing a lot these days. i have a vocal coach on some days, but i teach myself how to dance.​

H

huesjoon

thats fine. wearing too much makeup too regularly can be bad for your skin, especially if you don't take good care to wash it off properly. but like i said you're still young. your face and body might change drastically as you get older. don't get so hung up on something as nefarious as the concept of beauty, especially at your age. better to spend that time practicing your singing and dancing.
wait. omg is that my main man heechul ??​

nobodycares

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kihyun
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
what do you think about the new gg big hit's making ?
PLUS
P
LAYFUL
LOVELY
UNIQUE
SASSY

i'm going to go audition in new york, but idk if i'll be good enough to actually pass.
my dancing is okay
my singing is fine
& my rapping sucks.
there's one problem
a girl is lowkey ugly.​
I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK. YOU WILL MAKE IT HONEY

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
what do you think about the new gg big hit's making ?
PLUS
P
LAYFUL
LOVELY
UNIQUE
SASSY

i'm going to go audition in new york, but idk if i'll be good enough to actually pass.
my dancing is okay
my singing is fine
& my rapping sucks.
there's one problem
a girl is lowkey ugly.​
OOOO good luck! Let us know how it goes!