bantuan

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

tiarafadillah27

Kpop Amateur
Credits
aku tidak tau cara memakai aplikasi ini, tolong bantuannya untuk mengajariku cara memakai aplikasi ini

M

myheartizomg

@tiarafadillah27
This is a kpop forum where you can make your own threads or reply to others in order to earn credits and use them to collect cards. With this you are participating into the Kprofiles Challenge . The number one rule is to have fun but it's also very important to follow the Forum Rules aswell. This is a guide on how to earn credits. There will be special challenges from time to time where you can participate and earn 2000 credits if you succeed them. If you wonder about the rest of this site's functions you make sure to visit the Help Desk forums created by Key the administrator of this forum. Also make sure to check the Announcements & Rules forum regularly so you won't miss any new special challenges or any new forum announcements. I hope I helped you understand the basics so far; if you have any more troubles/questions after checking all these out please do let me or any other moderator/the administrator know :)

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
@tiarafadillah27
This is a kpop forum where you can make your own threads or reply to others in order to earn credits and use them to collect cards. With this you are participating into the Kprofiles Challenge . The number one rule is to have fun but it's also very important to follow the Forum Rules aswell. This is a guide on how to earn credits. There will be special challenges from time to time where you can participate and earn 2000 credits if you succeed them. If you wonder about the rest of this site's functions you make sure to visit the Help Desk forums created by Key the administrator of this forum. Also make sure to check the Announcements & Rules forum regularly so you won't miss any new special challenges or any new forum announcements. I hope I helped you understand the basics so far; if you have any more troubles/questions after checking all these out please do let me or any other moderator/the administrator know :)
how can yu write that so perfectly i would mess up after Hi