GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

He deserves only love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
Bang Chan is an awesome leader who cares for his members and his fans. He's a composer and producer at such a young age, he never stops working and he also try to learn new things and apologises when he makes mistakes.
😍😍😍

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
Bang Chan is an awesome leader who cares for his members and his fans. He's a composer and producer at such a young age, he never stops working and he also try to learn new things and apologises when he makes mistakes.
😍😍😍
That's why we all love him right? 😍
The way he takes care of his members with whatever he can do........ I wish he gets everything.... Because he deserves everything!!!!!!! 😒❀

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
He's a great leader who cares for cares for the members.....He really works hard for the success for the team! I consider him as the best leader in a kpop grp!. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Surabhi_Stay

Kpop Fan
Credits
Kim Woojin
He's a great leader who cares for cares for the members.....He really works hard for the success for the team! I consider him as the best leader in a kpop grp!. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Yeah me too!!! He's the far best leader I've noticed...
He deserves a lot!!! Love and love and love!!! No hatred!!