Babymonster VS NMIXX

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jangshinz

Kpop Stan
Vocals: NMIXX
Lily and Haewon are easily the best vocalists of the 4th gen, sullyoon and Kyujin being really strong for lead vocalists. Bae and jiwoo aren't as strong as the other 4, but they can also support as well as Rami and rora, which is impressive. Rami, rora, ahyeon and pharita are the standout vocalists and while they are quite strong for 4th/5th gen vocalists they aren't as strong as NMIXX's mid vocalists. Chiquita is a strong vocalist, but her tone is quite flat sometimes and I prefer other members to her. Asa and Ruka as weaker.

Individually:
1. Lily - B-
2. Haewon - B-
3. Sullyoon - D+/C-^
4. Kyujin - D+/C-
5. Rami - D
6. Rora/Bae/Jiwoo - D-
7. Ahyeon=Pharita - E-/E^
8. Chiquita=E-/E
9. Asa - F/F+^
10. Ruka - F-/F

Rap: Babymonster
Asa and Ruka are easily some of the best rappers in the 4th/5th gen, especially since they did not know Korean but now are able to rap in Korean and English. Ahyeon also is a credited rapper in the group, she would've been known for it more but she was caught in a scandal. Rami and Pharita are surprisingly potential rappers as both have flow and tone. Chiquita and Rora haven't shown material but probably aren't strong. Jiwoo from predebut was very strong in rapping, but she hasn't shown these skills post debut. Kyujin is a pretty good rapper but nothing special. Bae also has potential, but the other 3 don't really rap. NMIXX doesn't really have rap focused songs as they are stronger in vocals.

Individually:
1. Asa - B-
2. Ruka - C+
3. Jiwoo - E+
4. Kyujin=Ahyeon - E
5. Bae - E-
6. Rami=Pharita - F+^
7. Lily - F+
8. Haewon=Rora - F
9. Sullyoon=Chiquita - F-

Dance: NMIXX
Kyujin and Jiwoo are easily strong, all rounded main dancers and are comparable to the iconic dancers of kpop (Yeji, chaeryeong, hyolyn, minzy ect). Haewon is surprisingly a just as strong idol dancer, and the other three members are slightly above/below average. Asa and Ruka are also quite strong and comparable to KyuJi. Chiquita is quite energetic. The other members are quite average.

Individually:
1. Kyujin=Jiwoo - A
2. Asa - A-^
3. Ruka=Haewon - A-
4. Ahyeon=Chiquita - B+^
5. Rami - B
6. Rora - B-^
7. Lily=Pharita=Sullyoon - B-
8. Bae - C+

Stage Presence: Babymonster
(No explanation needed)

Individually:
1. Ahyeon=Ruka
2. Kyujin
3. Jiwoo
4. Asa=Pharita
5. Chiquita
6. Rami=Haewon
7. Rora
8. Sullyoon
9. Bae
10. Lily

Overall: Tie

BelenBlinkMonster

Kpop Amateur
Credits
vocal tiers are wrong for almost every bm member, dance and rap tiers are completely based on opinions and not facts like kva

BelenBlinkMonster

Kpop Amateur
Credits
If you don't mind how would you have done it. Also if I did not state before, this is my opinion.
i know, i didn’t mean to be rude or anything. Since there is not rap and dance tiers you can rank them based on you opinion but if you include the tiers in your vocal ranking then is not an opinion bcs they are guided by KVA (Korean Vocal Analysis), hoped it helped and sorry if i sounded rude or something 🫶🏻😁

BelenBlinkMonster

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Correct Vocal Tier:
NMIXX
1.Lily (B-)
2. Haewon (B-)
3. Sullyoon (C-) - Being between the d+ and C- tier is wrong since someone can’t be shallow and not shallow at the same time
4.Kyujin (D+)
5.Jiwoo (D)
6.Bae (D-)

Babymonster
1.Haram (D+)
2.Rora (D)
3. Ahyeon/Chiquita (D)
4. Pharita (E+)
5. Asa (F+)
6.Ruka (F)

hopped it helped