ATEEZ x BTS

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
CHAPTER 1
💕 This is the first fan fiction I have made. I hope you all like it and is accurate to each member's personality. Please give me tips or what you like about it and I will write more later! And I'm sorry it's not that long.

A group of friends end up going to their friends house, Kim Namjoon, for a fun sleepover. It turns into something where they are all stuck together in an unfortunate event that happened overnight.
A bright afternoon in mid December a week before Christmas a group of fifteen friends decided to have a sleepover before the holiday together, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Hongjoong, Park Seonghwa, Jeong Yunho, Kang Yeosang, Choi San, Song Mingi, Jung Wooyoung, and Choi Jongho. They all got together at Namjoon’s house, one of their best friends. Five volunteers went to the grocery store to get food for the night piling into the car the sunset shining down on the car.
“What do you all want to eat for dinner?” Seokjin asked driving down the road. He loved to cook for everyone especially for his friends cooking in his free time.
“Something good.” Yoongi mumbled in the passenger seat and the five boys laughed so hard almost shaking the car. Mingi, Hoseok, and Yeosang were dying in the back seat clutching onto each other. Jin sighs as he pulls into the parking lot. They all head into the grocery store and buying random foods and some party things to have. Jin was the only one who got healthy food to make a meal for the group while the others sneaked into the rest of the store to buy chocolate, sweets, and snacks.
The five walk back up to the house an hour later with their arms full with bags full of food and party items. “Hey Guys!” Mingi yelled walking into the house with his arms full with grocery bags and the others just looked at him annoyed, they had already started watching a movie.
“Shut up.” Yeosang tries to say seriously but he ends up laughing being so done with himself.
“You shut up!” Mingi laughs and tackles Yeosang over the couch. Seonghwa tries to break them up as Jungkook cheers them on. Mass chaos erupts until Jin yells, “FOOD IS OUT”. Everyone runs to go get some snacks before the favorites run out.
“Hoseok you took all the Oreos!” Jongho whines as Hoseok took the last Oreos. He pouted sitting down with a brownie instead. They all sit down together, some on the floor, the couch, chairs, etc and watch the remainder of the movie. The lights dim and the sound of snacking almost taking over the movie sound. Wooyoung and San cuddle, Taehyung and Jungkook doing the same being boyfriends. Hoseok and Yunho cuddling without no one noticing, Hoseok had a crush on Yunho for a very long time but knew Jimin and Taehyung would kill him since they are so protective over him.
Wooyoung yawned and stood up with San, “We are heading to bed, we are both exhausted,” he said sleepily.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
CHAPTER 1
💕This is the first fan fiction I have made. I hope you all like it and is accurate to each member's personality. Please give me tips or what you like about it and I will write more later! And I'm sorry it's not that long.

A group of friends end up going to their friends house, Kim Namjoon, for a fun sleepover. It turns into something where they are all stuck together in an unfortunate event that happened overnight.
A bright afternoon in mid December a week before Christmas a group of fifteen friends decided to have a sleepover before the holiday together, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Hongjoong, Park Seonghwa, Jeong Yunho, Kang Yeosang, Choi San, Song Mingi, Jung Wooyoung, and Choi Jongho. They all got together at Namjoon’s house, one of their best friends. Five volunteers went to the grocery store to get food for the night piling into the car the sunset shining down on the car.
“What do you all want to eat for dinner?” Seokjin asked driving down the road. He loved to cook for everyone especially for his friends cooking in his free time.
“Something good.” Yoongi mumbled in the passenger seat and the five boys laughed so hard almost shaking the car. Mingi, Hoseok, and Yeosang were dying in the back seat clutching onto each other. Jin sighs as he pulls into the parking lot. They all head into the grocery store and buying random foods and some party things to have. Jin was the only one who got healthy food to make a meal for the group while the others sneaked into the rest of the store to buy chocolate, sweets, and snacks.
The five walk back up to the house an hour later with their arms full with bags full of food and party items. “Hey Guys!” Mingi yelled walking into the house with his arms full with grocery bags and the others just looked at him annoyed, they had already started watching a movie.
“Shut up.” Yeosang tries to say seriously but he ends up laughing being so done with himself.
“You shut up!” Mingi laughs and tackles Yeosang over the couch. Seonghwa tries to break them up as Jungkook cheers them on. Mass chaos erupts until Jin yells, “FOOD IS OUT”. Everyone runs to go get some snacks before the favorites run out.
“Hoseok you took all the Oreos!” Jongho whines as Hoseok took the last Oreos. He pouted sitting down with a brownie instead. They all sit down together, some on the floor, the couch, chairs, etc and watch the remainder of the movie. The lights dim and the sound of snacking almost taking over the movie sound. Wooyoung and San cuddle, Taehyung and Jungkook doing the same being boyfriends. Hoseok and Yunho cuddling without no one noticing, Hoseok had a crush on Yunho for a very long time but knew Jimin and Taehyung would kill him since they are so protective over him.
Wooyoung yawned and stood up with San, “We are heading to bed, we are both exhausted,” he said sleepily.
Mah gah This is so good and so crackheaded at the same time XDDD Jin being the typical cooking mother and Seonghwa being the peaceful mother who's trying to calm the devilish children down XDDDDD

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
I was expecting a Highschool au ish? BUT, THIS ONE IS GOOD LIKE NOW I'M CURIOUS ON WHAT HAPPENS IN THE 2ND CHAPTER!😂😂💜💜 I'm sorry I'm so curious. My curiousness alwaus make me end up in Principal's room.😅
ANYWAYS, the fanfic doesn't have to be focusing on the member's personailty in life, hun.💜