ATEEZ announces official name of their light stick, Cherry Bullet announces official fandom name & (G)I-DLE, Red Velvet, and LOONA top brand ranking

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

★Dandan★

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Ten
YangYang
Xiao Jun
ATEEZ announces official name of their light stick
1581267701-az.jpg

ATEEZ has announced the official name of their light stick!
This year, the KQ Entertainment boy group revealed the official light stick for their fandom ATINY. Shaped like the globe, the light stick displays the map of the world with a tilted hourglass at the core. The name of this emblematic object is LIGHTINY, a combination of the word 'Light' and 'Destiny'.
Since 'ATINY' is what brings 'ATEEZ' and 'Destiny' together, LIGHTINY as the "destiny of light" would also symbolize the tight bond among their fans.
Have you also snagged one of these LIGHTINYs?
1581267392-eqv6h0lu0aamadh.jpg

Cherry Bullet announces official fandom name
1581347073-header.png

On February 10, 2020, Cherry Bullet announced their official fandom name via their social media accounts.
The fandom name was revealed to be "Lullet" (룰렛). This name is an abbreviation of "Love Cherry Bullet" and "Love-Unique-Light-Laugh-Everlasting-Treasure". This name was chosen based on a previously posted poll and was chosen by fans.​
[Notice] Cherry Bullet 공식 팬클럽 명 발표#CherryBullet #체리블렛 #Lullet #룰렛

🍒https://t.co/vd7O1whKoE pic.twitter.com/FVz1DpKijk
— Cherry Bullet (@cherrybullet) February 10, 2020
What are your thoughts on the new name for fans?

(G)I-DLE, Red Velvet, and LOONA top brand ranking values for girl groups in February
1581209379-20200208-rv.jpg

(G)I-DLE has topped the brand-value chart for girl groups in February.
According to the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation, (G)I-DLE was at the top of the February data, followed by Red Velvet and LOONA. 93,643,526 pieces of data were examined from January 7th to February 8th.
The rest of the girl groups ranked were, in order, TWICE, BLACKPINK, MAMAMOO, Girls' Generation, EVERGLOW, A Pink, ITZY, Oh My Girl, Momoland, ANS, April, Cosmic Girls, GFriend, Dream Note, f(x), AOA, Lovelyz, Nature, Dream Catcher, GWSN, IZ*ONE, After School, Girl's Day, Cignature, fromis_9, and Cherry Bullet.
Congratulations to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: