Are u in a relationship?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
A week ago, I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. We dated for 2 years and as it seemed to me, everything was fine in our relationship. I wanted to suggest to her living together, but a week ago I found out that she cheated on me.
oh no 😲

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
A week ago, I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. We dated for 2 years and as it seemed to me, everything was fine in our relationship. I wanted to suggest to her living together, but a week ago I found out that she cheated on me.
no!! lemme tell you, if she cheated, that is on her and not on you. don't blame yourself for it<3 even if you're unhappy in a relationship, it's never okay to cheat (unless we're talking about unhealthy relationships, bit of a grey area there.) you'll find someone better and amazing for you! communication in relationships is key<33

yuuriseo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Mia
Karina
yep! i have a boyfriend ( heres a little story on how we started dating even tho no one asked :p ) He would always text me on twitter and even when there was nothing else to talk about he would always bring up another subject and i always had a feeling he liked me. I broke up with my ex girlfriend and 2 weeks later he confessed to me but i thought i should wait a little before i start dating again and now were together!!

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)