Are u in a relationship?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
No I am single, nobody want me, actually I see myself after 20 years still single with and live with 2 dogs and 3 cats (that's so sad for me)
I am single now lol, my bf broke up with me yesterday. Trust me its better to be alone rather than get hurt. I am sure you will have Lots of fun until the day the one arrives 😊

P.S animals are better than human companions

❀ your kpop multistan ❀

Kpop Groupie
Website
bubblegyuu.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Bibi
Seeun
I only really liked someone once (besides idols) but I was stupid and never did anything and so we just graduated just like that and i'll probably never see him again ;-;
its funny how you realise how much you like somebody after they're gone

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
I am single now lol, my bf broke up with me yesterday. Trust me its better to be alone rather than get hurt. I am sure you will have Lots of fun until the day the one arrives 😊

P.S animals are better than human companions
I am so sorry about what is happening to you:cry:. Actually yes I prefer to be alone and you are right animals are better than humans

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I am so sorry about what is happening to you:cry:. Actually yes I prefer to be alone and you are right animals are better than humans
Its ok, don’t worry i am fine. Same honestly, yeah they are so cute and cuddlyyyy

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
I'm currently crushing on someone but they live in France and I'm in America
I hope i can meet them one day ㅋㅋㅋ
64 images about ❨ jisoo gifs♡〜. on We Heart It | See more about gif,  blackpink and jisoo