Anyone like watching ASMR?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

my_idol_ningselle

Kpop Rookie
Credits
i used to think badly of it... until i actually listened to it. i actually listen to it multiple times a day now! the trick is, to listen to different asmr channels to figure out what you like/don't like. i recommend the youtube channel Vito ASMR , their visuals are super cool and i appreciate that they don't make any weird noises (some asmr youtubers make mouth sounds and it's absolutely revolting)

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
the only asmr i like is like the tapping or making sounds with makeup brush and things like that. i really like the channel coromo sara for this type of asmr. food asmr really grosses me out, these people eat so much and they take super big bite to create the noise that is not even satisfying to me. knowing how it's made just block me from enjoying the vid and slime are just meh.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
//rant

ik i've already answered this, but i'm gonna do it again: NO
i absolutely despise asmr. it's disgusting and revolting, esp eating and fingernail tapping, and when ppl SCRAPE their nails on stuff?? nah. i'd rather jump off a building. asmr makes me irrationally angry. i also can't stand whispering in general, so that certainly doesn't help. if an asmr acct comes up on tiktok or twitter or smth, i instantly block them. idk how to block channels on youtube, but if i could i would. for now i just click "don't recommend channel."
i esp hate when kpop idols do asmr, bc it's like great. i wanted to watch this content, but come you mfs, whispering and SMACKING INTO THE MICROPHONE. *insert vomitting sounds*

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
//rant

ik i've already answered this, but i'm gonna do it again: NO
i absolutely despise asmr. it's disgusting and revolting, esp eating and fingernail tapping, and when ppl SCRAPE their nails on stuff?? nah. i'd rather jump off a building. asmr makes me irrationally angry. i also can't stand whispering in general, so that certainly doesn't help. if an asmr acct comes up on tiktok or twitter or smth, i instantly block them. idk how to block channels on youtube, but if i could i would. for now i just click "don't recommend channel."
i esp hate when kpop idols do asmr, bc it's like great. i wanted to watch this content, but come you mfs, whispering and SMACKING INTO THE MICROPHONE. *insert vomitting sounds*
food asmr is disgusting 😭 if i wanted to hear mouth smacking noise, i would've gone to a cow farm

Blackmoore82

Kpop Groupie
Website
twitter.com
Credits
JiU
Nicole
Jeongyeon
Eunjung
I find it relaxing and has helped me seep better at times.
Angels ASMR, Gibi ASMR, and Tiptoe Tingles ASMR are the main ASMR Youtubers I follow.

Thunderclap8844

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I do because I finally discovered it had a name for those tingling sensations I would get during haircuts on the back of my head when I was a child.

I usually watch audio ASMRs-- such as tapping, etc, and would get the same sensations and I just enjoy it.

escapism

𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 🩶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Just the fluffy mic kind.