Anyone like Golden Age?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ssatanicbaby

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I rarely see anyone talk about Golden Age! They're one of the best C-pop groups and very underated. I hope someone responds to this about them ㅜㅜ I love Tang Xin so much (If you like NCT Renjun, you'll like Tang Xin! They look alike!!)

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
I haven't put much time into Cpop, so I haven't heard of them!
Please tell me about them? Would love some new people to follow :)

ssatanicbaby

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I haven't put much time into Cpop, so I haven't heard of them!
Please tell me about them? Would love some new people to follow :)

They're really amazing! Golden Age made their debut in November of 2018 with their song "You Are My Angel". The group is made up of five members

Tang Xin
Li Jingze
Lin Ran
Terry Yang Tairui
Scott Lu Guancheng

Tang Xin, Li Jingze, Lin ran and Terry Yang Tairui were on Produce Camp 2019. Scott Lu Guancheng used to be a SM Entertainment trainee too in 2013! I will include a picture of the group!

Attachments

• Golden Age.jpg
    Golden Age.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
They're really amazing! Golden Age made their debut in November of 2018 with their song "You Are My Angel". The group is made up of five members

Tang Xin
Li Jingze
Lin Ran
Terry Yang Tairui
Scott Lu Guancheng

Tang Xin, Li Jingze, Lin ran and Terry Yang Tairui were on Produce Camp 2019. Scott Lu Guancheng used to be a SM Entertainment trainee too in 2013! I will include a picture of the group!
I just found out about them and I love them 😍 if you have more info on the members and individual pics and want to DM them to me, I can make an official thread for them :)

KpopJpopCpopTpopVpop

Band Leader
Credits
Dowoon
Lay
Joohoney
Yeosang

Tang Xin
Li Jingze
Lin Ran
Terry Yang Tairui
Scott Lu Guancheng

OMG A new Cpop group for me to stan!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍