Any websites that people can recommend for learning?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
its not a website, but a very useful app is LingoDeer. it has alot of languages.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
probably the lingodeer app. i haven't used it in a while but when i was using it it was pretty effective. also the drops app was also pretty good for the little time i used it. don't really know websites per se, im mostly depending on apps and textbooks.

꿈꾸다

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Jungwoo
Lucas
YangYang
Hendery
90 Day Korean is a really helpful website for learning Korean as is Hyo & Dom.
One of the best dictionaries to use is the Naver Dictionary app. Naver is like the Google of Korea so it's super reliable. It's what all my Korean professors at school use.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Duolingo is a great website to use; Memrise is as well although I'm not on it that often anymore XD Duolingo learns the alphabet (If you're a beginner) first and Memrise learns a bit of word before going straight to the letters. Occasionally, switching them around can help a lot!

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Duolingo? I don't really use websites I usually read books or ask my Korean friend

SugaRush

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Duolingo is a great website to use; Memrise is as well although I'm not on it that often anymore XD Duolingo learns the alphabet (If you're a beginner) first and Memrise learns a bit of word before going straight to the letters. Occasionally, switching them around can help a lot!
I looked at the Duolingo Korean section and it is pretty outdated and unreliable. It may be good for other languages but, Korean isn't a good one from that site.

Sorry if I caused any offense. I just wanted to clear that up.

Last edited:

ssatanicbaby

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I like to use an app called Drops and another one called Patchim Training! They're both really good ways to learn, but if you want to learn from a native speaker, I suggest using HelloTalk!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I looked at the Dueling Korean section and it is pretty outdated and unreliable. It may be good for other languages but, Korean isn't a good one from that site.

Sorry if I caused any offense. I just wanted to clear that up.
Oh no it's fine! I kinda get it cause the words were different from the basics I've known; it was a bit different from other sources although I can understand what it meant.

gumi_oasis

Kpop Fan
Credits