Any Vpop fans here?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
can someone recommend some vpop groups?? :)
There's not many groups in Vpop, but the ones I can think of are 365daband (they were extremely popular before they disbanded in 2017), UNI5 (they recently had a member leave), MONSTAR and Zero9 for boy groups. For girl groups, LIME (they unfortunately disbanded a couple months ago), and LIP B (they're currently on hiatus with a member that left, and are the older sister group of UNI5).

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
There's not many groups in Vpop, but the ones I can think of are 365daband (they were extremely popular before they disbanded in 2017), UNI5 (they recently had a member leave), MONSTAR and Zero9 for boy groups. For girl groups, LIME (they unfortunately disbanded a couple months ago), and LIP B (they're currently on hiatus with a member that left, and are the older sister group of UNI5).
sweet thanks for this !!

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Hey guys! I just discovered this hottie who is an up and coming as a solo artist in Vietnam. His name is Nhâm Phương Nam and he was born in Ha Noi Vietnam on November 17, 1994. Debuted in the industry as a model and was considered as the "hot boy" of Vietnam in 2017. He is also an actor.
Hot boy is slang for guys who are deemed extremely handsome or sexy (hot girl can also be used for talking about girls too, but I have seen hot boy used on girls who go for a more masculine or boyish look).​
62485345_1259380177573013_1331782346747150336_n.jpg

He released a song called Có Điên Mới Yêu Em (which can be translated as "Crazy To Love You") but his debut single was just released and it's called Cố Nhớ Để Mà Quên (which can be translated as "Remembering Just To Forget").

You can follow him on Facebook and on Instagram
Click here for Facebook
Click here for Instagram

Last edited:

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
You're welcome. The music industry in Vietnam mainly focuses on solo artists so it's rare to see a group rise in popularity in Vietnam and break the mold. Also, up and coming is RBW's 5 member Vietnamese group D1Verse.
oh then which vpop solo artists should I look into?

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
oh then which vpop solo artists should I look into?
There are so many solo artists, but the ones I can list off the top of my head are: Bao Thy, Miu Le, Noo Phuoc Thinh, Son Tung M-TP, Isaac (from 365daband), ERIK (he was one of the original members of MONSTAR), MIN, Thuy Tien, Ho Ngoc Ha, Thanh Bui, Trang Phap, Vicky Nhung, Tien Tien, Hari Won, Jinju, JSOL, SOHO Hoang Son, Bui Anh Tuan, Thanh Duy, Huong Giang Idol, Dam Vinh Hung, Hoa Minzy.

I have so much more, but here's my personal Vpop playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG6OblwByGyU6pWIloadyfX3o3vmpPNP8

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
There are so many solo artists, but the ones I can list off the top of my head are: Bao Thy, Miu Le, Noo Phuoc Thinh, Son Tung M-TP, Isaac (from 365daband), ERIK (he was one of the original members of MONSTAR), MIN, Thuy Tien, Ho Ngoc Ha, Thanh Bui, Trang Phap, Vicky Nhung, Tien Tien, Hari Won, Jinju, JSOL, SOHO Hoang Son, Bui Anh Tuan, Thanh Duy, Huong Giang Idol, Dam Vinh Hung, Hoa Minzy.

I have so much more, but here's my personal Vpop playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG6OblwByGyU6pWIloadyfX3o3vmpPNP8
ha watch me fall into vpop fandoms LMAO thankss!! 🤭

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Hey guys. I just saw that Vietnam is currently holding auditions for people to join the second generation Z-pop group and they're posting up episodes. The episodes that are up are subbed in English, and are being uploaded by POPS MUSIC on YouTube (a legitimate company and channel). Click here if you're interested.