Any TPop (Thai Pop) Recommendations ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Yesterday my parents were talking about a possible trip to Thailand, so I kind of want to learn a little bit more about Thailand incase I do go (and just for fun)! So I am planning on starting with the music and then maybe learn how to read the language ?
I already know a few groups like 4mix, 4eve, PiXXiE, and BNK48. But I would like to know a few more : )
I feel like I am more into the girlgroups... but i also only know one boygroup so far 🤷‍♀️
I also know some soloists like Milli, F.Hero, Tsunari, and BamBam of course, so some soloist recomendations would be nice too !

also if you have and t-drama recommendations, I've already seen Girl From Nowhere and The Underclass... and I have technically seen Oh My Ghost because I watched the Korean version.

So if you do have any recommendations, feel free to comment below !!
hopefully this doesn't only help me out, and some of you guys find something you like too?

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Well, I do have some music and drama recs, I just need an idea of what kind of stuff you’re looking for in particular and I’ll probably be able to find something for you 🤙

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Well, I do have some music and drama recs, I just need an idea of what kind of stuff you’re looking for in particular and I’ll probably be able to find something for you 🤙
honestly, I don’t really know what I’m looking for :T
there is a 75% chance i will like what you recommend. plus i wanna try out some new stuff : )

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
honestly, I don’t really know what I’m looking for :T
there is a 75% chance i will like what you recommend. plus i wanna try out some new stuff : )
Alright, I’ll just share some things that I like for now 🤔
For music, I’m a fan of bands like scrubb and tilly birds. If you dislike band music, I also listen to artists like PP Krit, Billkin, and LUSS.
Edit: I forgot to include sbfive in my initial post, my apologies 🙏 Also I just realized most of the songs I picked are kinda on the slower/softer side, if you prefer more upbeat stuff then I can find other songs too
It’s so hard to list just one song for each of these so instead, I’ll put down some of their more popular releases :’)
Candy Crush goes kinda hard so I’m warning you in advance 🫡

As for dramas, I mainly watch romance so if you aren’t into that kind of stuff, I would recommend watching The Gifted 👍
If you don’t mind romance, then I’d recommend I Told Sunset About You, Until We Meet Again, 2gether, and Bad Buddy (I’d suggest reading a summary of each series to figure out if it’s something you might be interested in).
Another edit: I’m adding GAP the series, Not Me, and Vice Versa to this list just for the heck of it 😎
The majority of these (aside from the first two I think) can be found on Youtube so you don’t have to worry about purchasing a subscription or using a sketchy website to watch any of them, they are free 🤠

If nothing catches your attention, I can find some other things as well (or maybe by then, others will leave some more suggestions).

Last edited:

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
For music, I’m a fan of bands like scrubb and tilly birds. If you dislike band music, I also listen to artists like PP Krit, Billkin, and LUSS.
It’s so hard to list just one song for each of these so instead, I’ll put down some of their more popular releases :’)

As for dramas, I mainly watch romance so if you aren’t into that kind of stuff, I would recommend watching The Gifted 👍
If you don’t mind romance, then I’d recommend I Told Sunset About You, Until We Meet Again, 2gether, and Bad Buddy (I’d suggest reading a summary of each series to figure out if it’s something you might be interested in).

If nothing catches your attention, I can find some other things as well (or maybe by then, others will leave some more suggestions).
omg, thank youuuu !! : D
I will check these out tomorrow !

Reactions: ONF

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Edit: I forgot to include sbfive in my initial post, my apologies 🙏 Also I just realized most of the songs I picked are kinda on the slower/softer side, if you prefer more upbeat stuff then I can find other songs too

Another edit: I’m adding GAP the series, Not Me, and Vice Versa to this list just for the heck of it 😎
The majority of these (aside from the first two I think) can be found on Youtube so you don’t have to worry about purchasing a subscription or using a sketchy website to watch any of them, they are free 🤠

alright, i finally listened to all of the people you recommended 😌
I liked all of them !! My favorites were definitely Tilly Birds and Luss
i haven't gotten to the dramas yet because i have been kinda busy this week, and because i have 10 million other shows that i should finish first.... but I will probably skip all of those just to watch one of these shows you recommended 🤭
but thank you for sharing these artists with meeee 😍😍

• Love
Reactions: ONF

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
my turn:! alr so i dont really have any recommendations from like real groups! but i know a few songs from like soloist and stuff & like i have some songs from some dramas that i really adore and freaking love also but i know 1 group named tilly birds!
BUT YEAHHAAHHAH i have more but i can‘t seem to find it.

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧

i finally went to go and watch the shows you recommended
but none of them are on Netflix 😭💔

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
my turn:! alr so i dont really have any recommendations from like real groups! but i know a few songs from like soloist and stuff & like i have some songs from some dramas that i really adore and freaking love also but i know 1 group named tilly birds!
BUT YEAHHAAHHAH i have more but i can‘t seem to find it.
i like all of these 😍
the second and third one are definitely my favorite though 😌
and i’m probably gonna be singing the second one all day now 😭