~Anonymous Crush Confessions 2~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do like someone that is a member of the forums here and is my best friend in real life ๐Ÿ˜...

pika_chuu

โค๏ธWH0 CARESโค๏ธ
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
i am here and back again~
#102 not really a "crush confession", more of like a relationship confession but anyways here it goes: i am kinda scared my girlfriend will leave me. we don't talk as much as we used too because we are both busy (which i understand 100%). idk im probably overthinking it and being dramatic.
:cc im so sorry, i really think you should talk to her, good relationships are built on trust and communication
#103 hey, you liked me during the wedding huh? My boyfriend and simp material has made you trill everytime hahah, i love you my girl~. Love, Your boyfriend material boi~
i have no idea what this means but okay

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson

#103 hey, you liked me during the wedding huh? My boyfriend and simp material has made you trill everytime hahah, i love you my girl~. Love, Your boyfriend material boi~
This is not who I thought it was and if it is I will scream >:[ I can't fucking believe I thought this was alphabet mafia A๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคš

#102 not really a "crush confession", more of like a relationship confession but anyways here it goes: i am kinda scared my girlfriend will leave me. we don't talk as much as we used too because we are both busy (which i understand 100%). idk im probably overthinking it and being dramatic.
:cc im so sorry, i really think you should talk to her, good relationships are built on trust and communication
lol i think i know who said #103 hahaha

pika_chuu

โค๏ธWH0 CARESโค๏ธ
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
#104 I love you so much Danielle, I still can't get over you. I admit it..I'm not good without you. I need you in my life again... As a lover...not a friend
ummm... idk what's happeing here. :<
WAIT HOLD ON SHUT UP Y'ALL I'M THE BEST AND MOST OG SooNbin SIMP SO STAY AWAY FROM THE LOML๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ /j
nu he's mine, i'm cuter<3

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
#104 I love you so much Danielle, I still can't get over you. I admit it..I'm not good without you. I need you in my life again... As a lover...not a friend
ummm... idk what's happeing here. :<
WAIT HOLD ON SHUT UP Y'ALL I'M THE BEST AND MOST OG SooNbin SIMP SO STAY AWAY FROM THE LOML๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ /j
nu he's mine, i'm cuter<3
No shut up he's the loml๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ด๐ŸงŽ

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
#86? I'm here to protect my Luci from red riot and other women and men from my my Lucu so stay away...
wait what, this is getting confusing
#87 I have a crush on someone it's @spriingfever. Please tell me if they're not single
im not sure sweetie, we'll see if anyone else knows!
What an interesting thing to wake up to

Status
Not open for further replies.