Anime's to Watch! ^-^

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

skvlnct

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Xiao/Alatus
L
Sunghoon
Winter
okay so..
haikyuu maybe, it's a nice anime to start with but one of my faves is high-rise invasion. It's a really good anime but it is action fiction and survival horror, but it's really interesting.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Toilet Bound Hanako Kun- trust me it's not as weird as the title is. Its full of mystery, romance, fighting, ghosts, other worldly creatures, and friendship lol. Its really good one of my favorites

Modka Magica- is a good start. it was my first anime and it remains my favorite of all time to this day. its full of cute girl with who trade their lives for magical powers to save the world. its NOT as cheesy as it sounds and looks. theres so much character depth into each character they all feel like they could actually exist in your life. theres little to no romance its mostly fighting, mystery, and straight up death. well aside from one character very obviously having a lesbian crush on the main character but its not romantic at all more like obsessive but thats a different discussion for a different day. Anyway enough of my rambling, its really good. No, nothing i said was necessarily a spoiler its common knowledge outside of the fandom.

maddie.stiff

Kpop Rookie
Author
Website
maddiestiff.carrd.co
Credits
Vivi
Toilet Bound Hanako Kun- trust me it's not as weird as the title is. Its full of mystery, romance, fighting, ghosts, other worldly creatures, and friendship lol. Its really good one of my favorites

Modka Magica- is a good start. it was my first anime and it remains my favorite of all time to this day. its full of cute girl with who trade their lives for magical powers to save the world. its NOT as cheesy as it sounds and looks. theres so much character depth into each character they all feel like they could actually exist in your life. theres little to no romance its mostly fighting, mystery, and straight up death. well aside from one character very obviously having a lesbian crush on the main character but its not romantic at all more like obsessive but thats a different discussion for a different day. Anyway enough of my rambling, its really good. No, nothing i said was necessarily a spoiler its common knowledge outside of the fandom.
that sounds amazingggggggggg

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
Is there any good anime's to watch?? I have never watched anime before, but I really want to try and get into it, but don't know which one to start and other ones to watch. If anyone could leave suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank You! : )
you should watch anohana the flower we saw that day (it's kind of a romance but it's really sad. can watch on Netflix, Crunchyroll, the website 9anime just don't click on the adds) you should also watch fruits basket (romance-can watch on funimation and 9anime don't click on the adds on 9anime tho) and high rise invasion (action, romance-can watch on Netflix)

FamolRo

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Evil God Average - This is a story recounting the lifestyle in a parallel world of a girl who would be perfect (probably) if just her one weakpoint was overcome. In my good anime if you like comedy and fantasy.
P.S: By the way, after watching it, I wanted to know what this anime would look like if it were a book. So, you can see it on this
site)

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite

TASTE!!