Anime's to Watch! ^-^

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

maddie.stiff

Kpop Rookie
Author
Website
maddiestiff.carrd.co
Credits
Vivi
Is there any good anime's to watch?? I have never watched anime before, but I really want to try and get into it, but don't know which one to start and other ones to watch. If anyone could leave suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank You! : )

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
A good one to start off with is Naruto. This was the first anime I ever watched (and my favorite), and I’m glad it is because it really layouts out the basics(?) of anime and stuff if that makes sense. Anyways, it really good and popular so I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! 😀👍 let me know what you think if you do decide to watch it

maddie.stiff

Kpop Rookie
Author
Website
maddiestiff.carrd.co
Credits
Vivi
A good one to start off with is Naruto. This was the first anime I ever watched (and my favorite), and I’m glad it is because it really layouts out the basics(?) of anime and stuff if that makes sense. Anyways, it really good and popular so I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! 😀👍 let me know what you think if you do decide to watch it
Thank You so much!! I will watch it most definitely watch that one first!!

red riot112

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cookie Bite
Heart Jewel
Pink Bear Plush
It is either a complete yes watch or a fuck this shit Im out on the anime (if you get what I mean)
yea i do i need to finish that but my mom isnt going to let me watch it.
hell i cant even watch blue exorcist bc it has a "demon" in it and she thinks its abt worshiping satan

Sayaka Miki

くだらない 口に貼りついたブラフさきっと夢の右側はジョーカー
Credits
User Title Change
yea i do i need to finish that but my mom isnt going to let me watch it.
hell i cant even watch blue exorcist bc it has a "demon" in it and she thinks its abt worshiping satan
bro ahahahahah I secretly watched it when I was 12 hehehe