Anime FF?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
I am some-what new here but i was wondering if for the MHA fans that if yall would like if i post my FF´S on here? if you agree just put what type of FF yall want or what ship.

ok bye bye

L

Love_alize071313

I wouldn't mind a MHA ff on here. You'd prolly have to do it in the Anime Section since the only tab on here for FF is titled "Kpop Fanfictions"
How about a best friend Kirishima FF? (you know he's best boiye)

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
I wouldn't mind a MHA ff on here. You'd prolly have to do it in the Anime Section since the only tab on here for FF is titled "Kpop Fanfictions"
How about a best friend Kirishima FF? (you know he's best boiye)
frrrr so like a kirishima and Y/N ff or a kirishima ship ff?

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
Whatever, you'd like as long as it fits into the best friend concept and doesn't break forum rules. 💜
ok! i just need to write it down first then ill put it on here but it may take a while are you okay with that? also i have a todobakudeku FF i wrote if you want that on here as well

L

Love_alize071313

I don't mind if it takes a while I'm a writer too so I know the struggle. Why not pm the todobakudeku story I'd like to read it!

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin
ok sure! i have three episodes so far and i got this idea from when i was rp with a friend of mines