An updated reintroduction from yours truly 🫶

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Can you give me a few recommendations from Diaura?
For Diaura: Lost November, Enigma, Noah, Lily, Beautiful Creature, Finale, Sirius, Taidou, Trigger (I think they all have MVs too if I remember right)

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo

Peachy_Momo🍑

Face of The Group
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
AleXa
Yena Stick
ruki-the-gazette.gif

Hi there. This is another reintroduction post, mostly because I’ve been putting myself out there and socializing with more users that aren’t just staff or close friends 💀

So I figured I would reintroduce myself if no one knows who I am.

I’m Kas but you might have also heard users call me: Ryann, Mom, Dad, Vkei mom, big sister, etc, or Tani. (Please give me more nicknames, I love them)

I won’t disclose my age, because it usually makes people uncomfortable but if you’re curious to know, just PM me and I’ll tell you.

I’ve been here since 2019 (yes I know this account was started in February 2020 but my old account was made in July 2019)

Things I like: Kpop (not a part of stan culture though), visual kei, anime, reading, sleeping, iced coffee, cats, Genshin Impact, Animal Crossing, etc.

Groups I listen to:

Kpop: Astro, B.A.P, CIX, & a ton of girl groups. I also listen to a lot of soloists and Korean rappers.

Vkei: The Gazette, Xaa Xaa, Dir en Grey, An Cafe, Kizu, Plastic Tree, DIMLIM, Dezert, Buck-Tick, Shanza& more

I also listen to a lot of non-Asian bands/artists, some faves include: Chase Atlantic, Mitsiki, Lana Del Rey, Melanie Martinez, Olivia Rodrigo, Bring Me the Horizon, Death Cab for Cutie, The Gorillaz, System of a Down, Nicole Dollanganger, Lil’ Peep, Imagine Dragons, The Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys, etc.

My favorite animes: Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Fruits Basket, Beyond the Boundary, Another, etc

I also play a ton of Genshin Impact 🫶

Idk that’s really it, tbh. If you ever want to get into visual kei bands, I’m probably the one person you can come too lol

Also please don’t let the global moderator tag intimidate you, I consider everyone here my friend, even if the feeling isn’t mutual and I’m very open to making new friends. Also if you see me bullying certain users, it’s not out of malicious intent, I bully people I adore a lot (without sounding creepy) so yeah.

Okay this is long enough and I need to shut up now 💀

ruki-the-gazette.gif
Ryry

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Nooni a nickname, I just made it, careful it’s fragile