An Introduction to... Me

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
โœง Baekgyeul Bbobbipo โœง
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
โœง Monsta X Hyungwon โœง
So... I don't really know how to do thing but, I'll just say some random things about myself.

• My Ult Bias is Hyungwon

• My favorite color is Orange and Pastel Green

• My parents are divorced but I'm the second oldest on both sides

• My name is Irish even though I am American

• The app I use the most is Wit, that link is my most popular video I have posted on the app.

• Things I'm obsessed with besides K-pop are: Mints (not cinnamon flavored) and Chapstick

• My "celebrity" crush before I got into K-pop was Colby Brock, from my favorite YouTube channel

• I love it when it rains and it's dark outside :}

• My favorite Kdramas right now are: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju (Kocowa), Prison Play Book (Netflix), Hospital Playlist (Netflix), Dodosolsollalasol (Netflix), Extra-ordinary You (Kocowa), and True Beauty (Viki)

• A YouTube channel that really cheers me up, incase you want to see it... i guess, is Aaron and Jo. They are really funny :}

• My favorite album right now is ONEUS's LIVED album, it's really good! (Dead or Alive is a really good song)

• I took a personality test and got INFP :]

anyways this is really long and messy... if you have any questions about me (IDK why you would but-), feel free to ask

tenor.gif

๐Ÿ’šBye Bye๐Ÿ’š

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Hi and welcome! Let me know if you need anything.
I also really love "Lived" by ONEUS. To Be Or Not To Be was my second fav song of 2020! Also Dizzy, Dead or Alive, and Come Back Home are all so amazing!!

https.jisoobiased

๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ'๐ฌ #๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ!
๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง!
๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ~
original.gif

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hiii, welcome to the forums! I also like orange and pastel green so that's pretty lit ๐Ÿ˜Ž

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
So... I don't really know how to do thing but, I'll just say some random things about myself.

• The app I use the most is Wit, that link is my most popular video I have posted on the app.

• Things I'm obsessed with besides K-pop are: Mints (not cinnamon flavored) and Chapstick

• My "celebrity" crush before I got into K-pop was Colby Brock, from my favorite YouTube channel

• My favorite Kdramas right now are: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-ju (Kocowa), Prison Play Book (Netflix), Hospital Playlist (Netflix), Dodosolsollalasol (Netflix), Extra-ordinary You (Kocowa), and True Beauty (Viki)

• A YouTube channel that really cheers me up, incase you want to see it... i guess, is Aaron and Jo. They are really funny :}

• My favorite album right now is ONEUS's LIVED album, it's really good! (Dead or Alive is a really good song)

anyways this is really long and messy... if you have any questions about me (IDK why you would but-), feel free to ask

tenor.gif

๐Ÿ’šBye Bye๐Ÿ’š
hello!
my sister and i loved sam & colby!
my name is wyatt, and i welcome you to the forums!

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hello and welcome! Enjoy your time! ๐Ÿ–ค

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami

tenor.gif

๐Ÿ’šBye Bye๐Ÿ’š
Hello!! Welcome to the forums. Let me know if you need anything! <3

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
Hello and welcome~ You can call Chae. My pms are open if you ever want to talk!

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
Welcome to forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and have lots of fun! DM me if you ever need anything! Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿ’•