Aespa's Winter accused to mistreat animals

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
On twitter, a video (which i can't find anymore, sorry) was posted denouncing the way Winter treats her cat.
In the video, the idol violently touched the cat's face while repeatedly saying "NO" to the cat, making it uncomfortable. After that, she suddenly shouted out loud, "Meow". Frightened by her cry, the cat immediately fled. Its explanations on the subject do not have more to the Net surfers:
"I failed to try to communicate with them"
"It's my voice !!! You don't even know my voice? !!!!! "
"ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ This is me ~, I failed to befriend a cat"
“When I meow, they run away. It's really cute "

look at the video:
also, Winter talked on Bubble about her experience with hamsters.
"I had 25 hamsters when I was in school. I definitely started with just two, but their relationship was really good."
When they're just born, they're really cute. Just babies. Then I decided to only raise one of them who was kind of sick, so I only raised one."
netizens questionned:
"Where did she put the other 24 hamsters?"
(source: allkpop)

What do you think?​

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Well, I don't knoe anything about her cat, but I did read about the hamsters recently on twitter,
and apparently she was raising them at school, and then took care of one at home who'd gotten sick.
The other hamsters was being cared for by other students. So, how does that translate as her abusing/mistreating hamsters?
But, what can be expected of a trashy newspaper like allkpop? 🙄

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Well, I don't knoe anything about her cat, but I did read about the hamsters recently on twitter,
and apparently she was raising them at school, and then took care of one at home who'd gotten sick.
The other hamsters was being cared for by other students. So, how does that translate as her abusing/mistreating hamsters?
But, what can be expected of a trashy newspaper like allkpop? 🙄
i couldn't find the whole video of the cat situation, but i found some gifs. it didn't look to me like she was abusing it. some article said she's been criticised for "torturing" the cat. really? sis, i volunteer at an animal shelter with cats. yes, she could've played a bit more gently, but that was in no way abuse, not everyone knows how to read cat language?? maybe she doesn't know how to interact with them?? allkpop is so sad these days, i can't even. "abuse". it was one minute. 5 year olds do the same thing, and we don't call them out for it.

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
i couldn't find the whole video of the cat situation, but i found some gifs. it didn't look to me like she was abusing it. some article said she's been criticised for "torturing" the cat. really? sis, i volunteer at an animal shelter with cats. yes, she could've played a bit more gently, but that was in no way abuse, not everyone knows how to read cat language?? maybe she doesn't know how to interact with them?? allkpop is so sad these days, i can't even. "abuse". it was one minute. 5 year olds do the same thing, and we don't call them out for it.
ah, so that's how it was...

I have a cat myself, so I do know her signals and can tell if somebody is not able to read her as well as I do.
So, it's quite possible as you said, that she doesn't know cat language, cuz that's something that take time to learn just like parents and their babies.

Indeed they are. Like the other day when allkpop reported that Lee Minho was dating someone, and just a few hrs later, they had to release a new article saying that it's not true.
Hello? You're the ones who reported it in the first the first place! A bunch of clows🤡. No wonder people call them "allkpoop".

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari

I have a cat myself, so I do know her signals and can tell if somebody is not able to read her as well as I do.
So, it's quite possible as you said, that she doesn't know cat language, cuz that's something that take time to learn just like parents and their babies.

Indeed they are. Like the other day when allkpop reported that Lee Minho was dating someone, and just a few hrs later, they had to release a new article saying that it's not true.
Hello? You're the ones who reported it in the first the first place! A bunch of clows🤡. No wonder people call them "allkpoop".
-.- allkpop seriously…

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know

I think people are overreacting like they usually do.
Like @Kiyoshi stated, maybe she doesn't know how to interact with a cat.
I spent a week at my friend's house while my parents went on a cruise. They had, like, four cats, and I learned quickly what to do and what not to do. Although cats are definitely different creatures than other common household pets, there are still telltale signs that the animal is uncomfortable. Maybe she just doesn't know.

Also...
Really? Dating allegations?
Also is this the same Lee Minho as my layout or was I thinking of the wrong Lee Minho?

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I think people are overreacting like they usually do.
Like @Kiyoshi stated, maybe she doesn't know how to interact with a cat.
I spent a week at my friend's house while my parents went on a cruise. They had, like, four cats, and I learned quickly what to do and what not to do. Although cats are definitely different creatures than other common household pets, there are still telltale signs that the animal is uncomfortable. Maybe she just doesn't know.

Also...
Really? Dating allegations?
Also is this the same Lee Minho as my layout or was I thinking of the wrong Lee Minho?
Lee Minho the actor~